If There Was No Fraud

You remind me of the Clinton voters that claimed Trump didn’t win in 2016…

Hey, Ted Cruz was accused of stealing Iowa in 2016, so let see when Trump loses the election or primary was stolen but when he wins, well everything went just right.

So let me tell you like I have told you again and again Trump is never going to be President again unless he win in 2024 …
To deny there was fraud is ridiculous. Period. Be a man and admit you are the traitor here.

In AZ. the chain of custody was broken when Dominion ran the election. They have refused to be transparent. This was an election, hating a man is not a reason to trash our elections integrity. Dominion cannot run an election. They are not government officials.
Dominion didn't run the election.

Trump was impeached because he conspired with a foreign government to interfere in the 2020 election to Trump’s benefit.

Trump was impeached again because he willfully and intentionally incited a terrorist attack against America’s democracy.

Both impeachments were perfectly justified and warranted.
They were also part of a pattern to do anything in order to hold onto the presidency. One was by illegally pressuring a foreign government to provide dirt on his opponent. The other was to illegally stop the election certification, or illegally change the results of the count.

Funny how all the lefties here rush to poo poo what they claim is a farce. One wonders why do they bother?....... unless......They're really shitting their panties.

Last edited:
Biden did not win. When are you going to have the balls to admit you know the election was stolen and you are fine with it? That is not an American. The fraud was obvious and massive.
You are demented. It would take a complete reversal in vote count in 5 states, to even make a case that Trump got more EC votes.

And even then the Constitution says the results of the January 6th count are final.

A very good question, they should be supporting the effort to silence the doubters once and for all.

Yes they did. The Maricopa county board said they do not have access to Dominions passwords. They have no idea what went on.
It's no different from my not having access to the firmware in my cars ECM. I dont' need access in order to drive it. And GM doesn't have access to my ECM unless I bring it to the dealer.

Agr
You are demented. It would take a complete reversal in vote count in 5 states, to even make a case that Trump got more EC votes.

And even then the Constitution says the results of the January 6th count are final.it’s history
Agree, it’s History, however what do you think the reaction would be across the country if proven otherwise?

It's no different from my not having access to the firmware in my cars ECM. I dont' need access in order to drive it. And GM doesn't have access to my ECM unless I bring it to the dealer.
Yes you do....
1627177364794.png
There are cheaper ones too.

Yes you do....View attachment 516934There are cheaper ones too.
That doesn't give access to the firmware. Only to the ODBII data.

CarScan Pro 5610 – Innovahttps://www.innova.com › products › carscan-pro-5610
The Innova CarScan Pro 5610 is the most feature-rich OBD2 scan tool in the range, empowering the enthusiast-level DIYer with professional-level ...

Sorry Charlie.

The question is about machine deleted files that's why they want the machine passwords.
When Dominion logged into the tabulators for the auditors, they found all the files they claimed were erased.

Keep up with the story.

Forum List

Back