If There Was No Fraud

Zero interest in what "creativedestructionmedia.com" has to say.

I guarantee you, based on known information that has been released about establishment media, they won't cover this controversy if it bends toward those seeking redress.

CNN did cover it though, with their usual spin.

Originated back in May.

favorito-statement-1.jpg

C'mon. . . let's be honest.

Even if there were arrests? You would still be in denial and then say, it is a coup by R-wing fascists.

:auiqs.jpg:
Mmmm no. It would have some gravity at that point. But to the point you're making....arrests are far different than indictments and indictments are far different than verdicts. Arrests happen all the time and cases are dismissed all the time.

In Texas, 13% of felonies are dismissed...33% of misdemeanors are dismissed.

Get me some trials and have these audit findings put into evidence. Then I'll accept there was something behind the allegations.

I would never call it a coup. This is the way it's supposed to work. You bring suit. You take the party that wronged you to court. You show your evidence. A verdict is rendered. Where are the court cases? If Trump can't get it's own appointed justices and judges get a hearing...wow. Is everyone a "deep state plant"?

Left wingers know right-wingers only have false flags not true patriotism to our Union flag.
You have no idea what patriotism is. It is not blocking investigations when election integrity is in question. It is not censorship and political persecution.

The illegitimate administration are as bad as Communists and anyone who supports them is a traitor.

Btw, I meant that the ones who think that there was no fraud aren't very bright but I do believe that the OP understood that since they loved my comment. :)

You have no idea what patriotism is. It is not blocking investigations when election integrity is in question. It is not censorship and political persecution.

The illegitimate administration are as bad as Communists and anyone who supports them is a traitor.
Neither do you. All you have is right-wing fantasy for blocking the Jan6 investigations. It is only moral if you do unto others as you would have others do unto you. Otherwise, it is only and merely the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge).

Forum List

Back