If the Mexican drug cartel started bombing the U.S. would we go to war with them?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Seems to me the cartel pushing DRUGS into America killing MORE PEOPLE than an actual bombing would be a damn good reason to go into Mexico with troops and air power to eradicate them....afterall what have we done in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan that in actuality is any different

Of course the corrupt Mexican government won't like it as their BIGGEST CASH COW is slaughtered, but once done, we leave them to their own fate....What say you?

As I recall, the CIA was trafficking drugs as part of the Iran-Contra mess. They were hauling weapons down and drugs back up.

Trafficking drugs is basically a gold mine for people in government who want to finance projects that they couldn't ordinarily pull off legitimately.

As I recall, the CIA was trafficking drugs as part of the Iran-Contra mess. They were hauling weapons down and drugs back up.

Trafficking drugs is basically a gold mine for people in government who want to finance projects that they couldn't ordinarily pull off legitimately.

We armed them ! Now we have to go eradicate them! WTF! Fly over and spray pesticides over poppy and coca plantations don't need to fire a single shot. What is Mexico doing to end the production of Cocaine and Heroin...…... Building Fentanyl and meth Plants. Why waste time waiting for crops to grow!

Forum List

Back