If the Goal of Schumer and Pelosi Was to Look Uncomfortable and Weird

Wrong.

tRump: Thousands of Americans are dying.

Pelosi/Schumer: That's a lie.

Its not a lie you stupid hack.
Yes it is, you gullible idiot.

You're stupid, vanish from my site.
You're still a gullible idiot. I'm sure tRump's handlers find you useful.

I have no further use for you, you may go I give you permission. :eusa_hand:
Stubborn too ain't ya.

One has to wonder why the Democrats re-installed Pe-Lousy as their Speaker.

It's funny how Democrats promised their voters they wouldn't vote for Nancy as Speaker and there she is as Speaker...

It's not that Democrats are all lying sycophants ... they just refuse to acknowledge the truth is all ... :lol:

Some did and reneged….most made no such claim.

But the fact that she is the speaker once more is a sign that the Democrats are just about as tone deaf as a Party can be.

Chuck and Nancy, aka your parents after you spilled Bartles & James wine coolers on the new carpet in the living room Saturday night back when you were in high school, gave a response to Trump.
86592E5C-E514-4B5E-918F-B9AE55516BB0.jpeg

It's impossible not to look uncomfortable and weird when you are reversing the position you held before Trump and advocating the importation of human traffickers, drug dealers and MS-13 gang members. When your position is to flood the low end labor market with unskilled workers which hurts low wage Americans. When your position is against law and order. When your position is for the death of Americans through crime and drug abuse.

A hard position to sell without looking uncomfortable and weird.

Wrinkled, white, and wrong — this is the face of the Democratic party | Spectator USA

They nailed it.

Dwb4hXCXgAIR4Wk.jpg

Dwb-PdDW0AEaYAP.jpg

Here's Chuck mansplaining what Nancy just said:
Dwb2wMDWsAELOxX.jpg

Dwb2WHwX4AEylS5.jpg

Dwb2WHwX4AAP_mL.jpg

Dwb3Am6X0Akc6x6.jpg

Using the flag as a prop for an uberpartisan presentation is a disgrace. It implies that people that are in favor of secure borders and are opposed to courageous Americans like Kate Steinle and Officer Singh getting slaughtered in the streets are less than patriotic.

It's funny how Democrats promised their voters they wouldn't vote for Nancy as Speaker and there she is as Speaker...

It's not that Democrats are all lying sycophants ... they just refuse to acknowledge the truth is all ... :lol:

But the fact that she is the speaker once more is a sign that the Democrats are just about as tone deaf as a Party can be.

Okay, I have to agree .. and ... sheesh, that hasn't happened in a loooong time ... :lol:

Okay, I have to agree .. and ... sheesh, that hasn't happened in a loooong time ... :lol:

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

As I’ve often said; whenever you think you’re having a bad day; just remember that somewhere out there…there is a Mr. Pelosi. I guarantee that you will feel better about your situation.

Funny chit hlw the Trumpsters talk about how the Democrats appeared as their orange buddy lied to them over & over.

A crisis of the soul??? When did Trump get a soul?

But TRUMP, But TRUUUUUMMMMMP!

Chuck and Nance look like our alien insect overlords in human skin suits.

And worse than how Chuck and Nance looked is what they said.

Their focus was on the shutdown and preventing delayed paychecks for government bureaucrats with not a care in the world for the thousands of legal American citizens and residents who are brutalized by criminal illegals and gangs.

Not a good look for them - but I do give them 10 Points for Transparency. They just want to preserve the Status Quo that benefits them and their cronies.

And worse than how Chuck and Nance looked is what they said.

Their focus was on the shutdown and preventing delayed paychecks for government bureaucrats with not a care in the world for the thousands of legal American citizens and residents who are brutalized by criminal illegals and gangs.

Not a good look for them - but I do give them 10 Points for Transparency. They just want to preserve the Status Quo that benefits them and their cronies.
They totally ignored what Trump said. Because the facts show them to be anti American idiots.

Sen. Schumer and Rep. Pelosi respond that we don’t need a wall, because their massive psi powers can keep the border secure. Shown here just before they brain-waved a mile-high energy field along the Rio Grande.
EE61E8DF-B1BD-40A9-8BE8-D3E5D84E9463.jpeg

They nailed it.

Dwb4hXCXgAIR4Wk.jpg

Dwb-PdDW0AEaYAP.jpg

Here's Chuck mansplaining what Nancy just said:
Dwb2wMDWsAELOxX.jpg

Dwb2WHwX4AEylS5.jpg

Dwb2WHwX4AAP_mL.jpg

Dwb3Am6X0Akc6x6.jpg
Typical rethuglican, all about appearance.

Also, they probably felt uncomfortable and weird. They had to respond to the first blatantly, demonstrably false oval office address in history.

That would make anyone uncomfortable.

When was the last time you criticized your fellow regressives for their attacks on anything “orange” or Sander’s weight?

Forum List

Back