If the comedian is turning Ukraine in a authoritarian state...what’s the point

The Ukraine is a giant cesspool of corruption and you IDIOTS stand for it as OUR TREASURY is being drained there with absolutely NO ACCOUNTING for ANY of it at all.
Fuck Ukraine, fuck Russia, and fuck YOU!!!
Ukraine has an assurance from US for protection... Now you go fuck the world...

Great, you say that and see how long it gets you... You are the fuck our allies kind of guy...

The Ukraine war is all about money laundering and paybacks, 10% for the big guy. They'll keep the puppet Zelensky in there until he's of no more use to them, and use whatever excuse they need to make it happen.
Thanks for your opinion Comrade....

Any chance you fuck off to Russia now...

Russia invaded...

This US involvement in this is nothing more than dem pipe dreams of trump russia collusion

This more is nothing more than a paycheck for the MIC. They lost one war, so they started another.

Every Ukrainian who died since Biden told Zelensky not to make peace is at the hands of Biden, and everyone who voted for him.

The war was over March 2022. Biden and the MIC pushed for war. They got it!

SeaMajor,

Russia is using ignorance of the region and as tool against you.

If Russia got Ukraine they will not stop... Hitler didn't stop and look where that ended...

Putin will not stop and US troops would be eventually on the ground in a war...

Economically this war is a steal of the century, Russia is on its knees and US is just sending hand me downs..

SeaMajor,

Russia is using ignorance of the region and as tool against you.

If Russia got Ukraine they will not stop... Hitler didn't stop and look where that ended...

Putin will not stop and US troops would be eventually on the ground in a war...

Economically this war is a steal of the century, Russia is on its knees and US is just sending hand me downs..
Russia spent the 20th century BRAINWASHING dumb mother fuckers like YOU with their wonderful Marxism.
Scrambled YOUR eggs real good they did.
Fuck off cow turd!

You're being PLAYED, you fucking retarded asshole.
So I am getting played?

So who is in on it...

US Government
EU Governments (all of them)
Russia
Ukraine
Belarus
UK

They have been in it since 1990 when the Budapest memorandum was signed...

Yea, I am being played... All these countries are playing an elaborate con... How much is Putin's cut....

Is Orban in on it, what's his cut...

What's the story about changing governments, do they new guys get an equal share or do they split with the guys who were there before...

Shit there is a lot of guys to pay off for me to be PLAYED...

Lets be clear, Ukrainians are not russian, they are Ukrainian...

In Russia they know they are not Russian..

Here is the simple reason why?

Look up the Holodomor, it killed 20% of the Ukrainian population while they were the bread basket of Europe.. Russia looked after itself, exported their food and let them die.

Ukraine has a comedian in charge who stopped telling jokes.

Meanwhile in the US:

The US gave assurances to Ukraine they would be protected if they gave up their Nuclear Weapons. That was US word (the Budapest Memorandum)... You want to throw US President's guarantee in the bin...
So you want everyone in the world to say fuck America, it doesn't matter what this guy says because the next guy can throw it in the bin... Then figure out why your links to your allies would be weak.

This is what Putin wants, why are you a Putin stooge?
I am not a Putin stooge. I am an America first citizen. Ukraine is Russian influence and has been for hundreds of years. The global government people are expanding their agendas. Even risking a nuclear conflagration. Elites that never put their lives on the line are the ones to be wary of when they are the ones on the offensive. We are the ones on the offensive. In that part of the world, they are tough people. Russians have persevered and suffered more than the worst we can ever say happened here. Ukraine and others around Russia have also. We keep expanding with a Russia that has nukes, and we have to pay to increase the wealth of those nations also. I do not see Russia wilting into nothing. And frankly, I do not see why our military has to go over there eventually when they cannot even make their quotas due to the political agendas here at home.

I read Biden told him to refuse it.
Might not be true, but I certainly wouldnt doubt it.

It was Boris Johnson on behalf of NATO, literally…but it was the US who committed the $$$.

Zelensky could have taken the peace deal. He didn’t have to continue the war. I think he saw a great opportunity to steal US taxpayer money.

So you are saying Russia didn't invade a sovereign country?

Please explain it to us all...

Who is getting fooled and who is in on it?

Did I say that, I don't think so. Russia invading has nothing to do with the corruption that has followed.

Forum List

Back