If Republicans had any balls, they would have boycotted that nonsense last night

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
What we had is an illegitimate President explaining how he is going to fuck all of us. Dems would have bpycotted it if it was a Republican.

At least Ted Cruz fell asleep.

Republicans legitimized the tenure of this corrupt piece of shit.

Xi uses Biden’s mouth as his cock holster.

These Republicans are feckless and need to go.

What we had is an illegitimate President explaining how he is going to fuck all of us. Dems would have bpycotted it if it was a Republican.

LOL. The last guy to occupy the White House and other Republicans are the reason Democrats took everything last November..into this year.
And it's not because they "legitimize" anything. It's because Republicans...and conservatives..have NOTHING new to offer. Just the same old, same old.
Whelp...trickle (down) away. :)

Not one Republican should have gone to the speech. One of them should have at least torn up a copy of the speech like that withered old bitch Pelousy did.

Not one Republican should have gone to the speech. One of them should have at least torn up a copy of the speech like that withered old bitch Pelousy did.
I agree with that, because republicans couldn't understand the bigly words Biden was using, anyway.

What we had is an illegitimate President explaining how he is going to fuck all of us.

Check it out, a sore-loser is still massively butthurt over losing. That's supposed to be newsworthy?

I collect sore-loser tears and bathe in them. It restores my youth. Keep those tears coming, losers.

I heard that there were only 100 people there last night--that would mean that about 435 senators and representatives did not attend. Was the SCOTUS there? I don't know, I don't listen to lying demented POS, so I didn't watch it.

I heard that there were only 100 people there last night--that would mean that about 435 senators and representatives did not attend. Was the SCOTUS there? I don't know, I don't listen to lying demented POS, so I didn't watch it.

There were 50 pubs and 50 dems and each had a guest. No SCOTUS.

Everyone had on a mask and socially distanced.l.lthen when it was all over, they mashed together like a rugby scrum. It was theater. The Dems are pathetic scum.

I am so embarassed the pubs played along.

The federal government has accepted Joe Biden as the president of the United States of America. That is enough for Biden to be a "legitimate" president. It says a lot about our federal government. Regardless, they have accepted it, so it is over. It's done.

The fact that many of these GOP weasels are not concerned with actually fighting for our interest is all you need to know about how everybody needs to be primaried.

There needs to be de facto term limits for every position at every level, called primary challenges.

LOL. The last guy to occupy the White House and other Republicans are the reason Democrats took everything last November..into this year.
And it's not because they "legitimize" anything. It's because Republicans...and conservatives..have NOTHING new to offer. Just the same old, same old.
These Trumpsters sell their souls to an embarrassing buffoon who fucks them over, then they complain about what happens next.

Yeah, tough to feel much sympathy here.

The reason Biden won, was because of Trump. Trump won because of Hillary. This is where we are now, ideas have nothing to do with it.

Oh, yes, if The Donald had been reelected, the Dems would have boycotted the Speech.

And maybe they would have even done what the Nazis did to the opposition: Turn their backs on The Donald while he spoke.

What a shame that there is such bitterness between the two parties.

We can blame the Resistance Media (led by that rag New York Times) for stirring up real hatred and "that woman" for tearing up a President's speech. Talk about a lack of class!

Biden hit on all the right ideas except when he turned to the obligatory foreign policy hate propaganda against Russia and China.
In a time when there can be no common ground on domestic policy, there's always the tactic of rallying the troops (the people) behind Americans' common need for military action to fix some of the ills.

Overall, it was all reassuring on America keeping the fight on the domestic scene while the world's super powers move on without the US.

Cruz's little stunt sent the message of division being America's foreseeable future. A lot more powerfully than the token black man who was supposed to be making a rebuttal??

The federal government has accepted Joe Biden as the president of the United States of America. That is enough for Biden to be a "legitimate" president. It says a lot about our federal government. Regardless, they have accepted it, so it is over. It's done.

The fact that many of these GOP weasels are not concerned with actually fighting for our interest is all you need to know about how everybody needs to be primaried.

There needs to be de facto term limits for every position at every level, called primary challenges.

What it means is that there is no political solution to the Dimm's pursuit of perpetual one-party rule.

What we had is an illegitimate President explaining how he is going to fuck all of us.

Check it out, a sore-loser is still massively butthurt over losing. That's supposed to be newsworthy?

I collect sore-loser tears and bathe in them. It restores my youth. Keep those tears coming, losers.
russia russia all you had. still whine about trump. go away kitty.

Forum List

Back