If Racial Dominance Were Reversed...

Would Blacks Seek Equality for Whites?

• Total voters
I thought the debate was if they were the dominant race from the beginning, not if they became the dominant race. Did I misunderstand?

I don't know. I think everyone read it their own way. When someone starts an OP like this they really need to lay down the ground rules in detail so that everyone else is on the same page.

I thought the debate was if they were the dominant race from the beginning, not if they became the dominant race. Did I misunderstand?

I don't know. I think everyone read it their own way. When someone starts an OP like this they really need to lay down the ground rules in detail so that everyone else is on the same page.

All of my posts were of the "if the situations were reversed from the beginning," not "if we reverse the situations now" viewpoint.

If we reverse the situations now, a lot of thugs would be going full jihad on whites, a lot of blacks would be too scared to step in but would generally disagree, and a lot of blacks would be screaming for an end to the bloodshed.

If we were not so mobile and community members stayed in their own general radius, I believe my area would be mostly fine, but New Orleans and Baton Rouge would not. We don't have much racial tension here, as the job market was not so depressed here, and everyone has been able to continue raising their families with fewer sacrifices than a lot of places.

... do you think Blacks would strive to achieve equality for minorities as much as White people have done in the West?
Historically Blacks have always been accepting of other races. No other race has ever tried to categorize other humans as animals except whites. You are acting like a woman that is accusing her husband of cheating because she is the one actually doing it.

... do you think Blacks would strive to achieve equality for minorities as much as White people have done in the West?
Oh hell no.
Swagger's obviously never watched Planet of the Apes. :D

Every time you and Swagger look in the mirror you see the simian characters in the movie staring back at you. How does it feel to know you look more like an ape than any other race?

I have never seen that anywhere in the world where whites and blacks cohabitate. ...

Yes you have.
Tell me where in the world blacks have equal or higher socioeconomic status where they live with whites, Asians or pretty much any other group. It is not even in Africa, let alone the rest of the world. Without Asc's flights of fantasy please.

Guess you have never been to a country in Africa.

I have never seen that anywhere in the world where whites and blacks cohabitate. ...

Yes you have.
Tell me where in the world blacks have equal or higher socioeconomic status where they live with whites, Asians or pretty much any other group. It is not even in Africa, let alone the rest of the world. Without Asc's flights of fantasy please.

No, I certatinly have. Even there other races have higher socioeconomic status than blacks. there are however groups like the bushmen who widely considered lesser beings than other Africans. I hope that gives you solace.

Historically Blacks have always been accepting of other races. No other race has ever tried to categorize other humans as animals except whites. You are acting like a woman that is accusing her husband of cheating because she is the one actually doing it.
Great point.

Yes you have.

No, I certatinly have. Even there other races have higher socioeconomic status than blacks. there are however groups like the bushmen who widely considered lesser beings than other Africans. I hope that gives you solace.

North Africa doesn't count. I'm talking about predominantly Black African countries run by Black Africans.

Yes you have.

North Africa doesn't count. I'm talking about predominantly Black African countries run by Black Africans.

Then you should be more specific. I recommend you refer to the area I assume you're referring to as Sub-Saharan Africa. It'll avoid further confusion.

Yes you have.

Then you should be more specific. I recommend you refer to the area I assume you're referring to as Sub-Saharan Africa. It'll avoid further confusion.
What difference does it make? Indians, Chinese and Europeans, whether African or not and regardless of their number, are all on a higher socioeconomic level than the indigenous communities.

In places like Zimbabwe and Uganda where they were forcibly removed, the important economic sectors in which they were involved collapsed totally.

Yes you have.

I said country not continent. i recommend you refer to a dictionary so you can learn the difference in the two words. North Africa would be considered sub saharan. The rest of Africa is super saharan just as the Egyptians believed.

I said country not continent. i recommend you refer to a dictionary so you can learn the difference in the two words. North Africa would be considered sub saharan. The rest of Africa is super saharan just as the Egyptians believed.

No, you said "country", which is singular. Countries is plural, which refers to a group. A group of countries isn't a country.

No, you said "country", which is singular. Countries is plural, which refers to a group. A group of countries isn't a country.

I know I said country. You even quoted it. Stop deflecting and go get your dictionary.

I know I said country. You even quoted it. Stop deflecting and go get your dictionary.

Then why did you say you said "countries"? I think you're the one who needs a dictionary, seeing as you clearly don't know the difference between singular and plural.

Forum List

Back