If People Go to Grocery Store During China Virus and Stand in Line at Check-Out Lane...

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
...Then why the fuck can't they go stand in line and vote? Nope. Democrat's needed mail in ballots to steal election.

...Then why the fuck can't they go stand in line and vote? Nope. Democrat's needed mail in ballots to steal election.
The could use their EBT card for identification when they vote.

You don't understand how a virus works.

If you get on line at the grocery store, you can't catch a virus.

If you line up to vote, it will mean the end of not only your life, but the entire global civilization.

Learn to trust science.

Picture ID is the best way to avoid fraudulent elections.

The China virus? Is that like covid-19? I do not stand in line at the grocery store.

You don't understand how a virus works.

If you get on line at the grocery store, you can't catch a virus.

If you line up to vote, it will mean the end of not only your life, but the entire global civilization.

Learn to trust science.
Only reason Democrats wanted mail-in ballots.

I have never in my life shown id TO VOTE.

Of course. I guarantee 99.9% of the USA has left their fucking home since March. It was a ruse to steal the election.

Of course. I guarantee 99.9% of the USA has left their fucking home since March. It was a ruse to steal the election.
Exactly!

I have never in my life shown id TO VOTE.
You must be from California.

This is my favorite picture from election night. Nothing to see here! No funny business going on...lets just kick out the auditors and cover the windows. We promise we are counting fairly! :rofl:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-05-at-9.10.16-PM-1536x868.png

they have 1300 cases of voter fraud, for ALL STATES, since 1979.

voter fraud is an equal opportunity for both republicans and democrats and takes place by both sides of the aisle, though rare, with both.

here is the heritage foundation voter fraud data base, the cases of fraud by state and what kind of voter fraud, since 1979

It would help but it would work best if one thumb got dipped in purple ink after voting and there were a cigar cutter at the front door of the polling place to welcome anyone with an already stained thumb who tries to enter.
Iraq and Afghanistan do have more vigilant election standards than does the United States.

The election is over and you lost.

This is my favorite picture from election night. Nothing to see here! No funny business going on...lets just kick out the auditors and cover the windows. We promise we are counting fairly! :rofl:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-05-at-9.10.16-PM-1536x868.png
Democrat's don't want election integrity.

republicans could have won or at least come closer to winning if Trump had not discouraged voting safely through absentee ballot....

don't blame democrats....it's your leader's and party's fault....

The election is over and you lost.
By fraudulent measures.

Forum List

Back