If our friends on the left are so oppossed to a wall to protect Americans?

At this point I believe liberal pigs (I'm an ex-liberal myself and you won't find any conservative who detests liberals as much as I do) sexually get off on their own hypocrisy. I believe the only way a liberal can get a hard-on is from the burst of cognitive dissonance in their brains - or whatever passes for their brains. What sick assholes.

Comparing a 1200 mile wall with an arena fense?

Hey, how about that GOP gun free zone ?

Do fences and walls work or not?

Yeah a wall would make it harder to sneak over. The problem is that the cost of that wall doesn't equal the benefit of slowing illegals .

You'd be better off using the money on more agents and immigration courts .

We would be better off taking firm legal actions against employers who hire illegal workers

Dems are allowing Mexicans inside their fence
Dems had us pay for a wall to keep them safe....Trump is having Mexico pay for a wall to keep us safe....we will be putting you on the other side of the wall since your wall demonstrated it works great....
The gun ban worked great at the RNC, would you also like to implement that as policy?
Lets,start,with the wall, like your wall, then we can work on your oppression of other rights....
I don't want to ban guns I'm just questioning the logic of your statement... Or lack there of
Then why did you say it then?

First we have to have a president who actually wants to stop illegals from coming in. The current one is not, and a wall would stop them even if our president won't.
You act like our immigration problems are all from Mexicans running across the border. You're brainwashed. The issue is much larger than that

Dems are allowing Mexicans inside their fence
Dems had us pay for a wall to keep them safe....Trump is having Mexico pay for a wall to keep us safe....we will be putting you on the other side of the wall since your wall demonstrated it works great....
The gun ban worked great at the RNC, would you also like to implement that as policy?
Lets,start,with the wall, like your wall, then we can work on your oppression of other rights....
I don't want to ban guns I'm just questioning the logic of your statement... Or lack there of
Because your logic would imply that a gun ban be used to protect us, which I know you wouldn't support. It shows the flaw in your arguement about the fence

Because your logic would imply that a gun ban be used to protect us, which I know you wouldn't support. It shows the flaw in your arguement about the fence
Your logic is faulty....

Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-9.48.50-PM.png

First we have to have a president who actually wants to stop illegals from coming in. The current one is not, and a wall would stop them even if our president won't.
You act like our immigration problems are all from Mexicans running across the border. You're brainwashed. The issue is much larger than that
I'm so sick of hearing that bullshit. You're saying that because the wall will only stop 75% (or whatever the number is) of illegals from coming in, we should not bother with it at all. That's nothing more than deflection and it's all we hear from the left.

Your logic is faulty....
Explain

Your logic is faulty....
Explain
Just read your posts....

we all know that our friends on the left are mostly upset about a big wall because of how it will affect them personally

my advice? learn to embrace the positives! YES, the price of weed and other recreational drugs will go up, BUT on the positive side, there will be more high paying & good jobs available for Americans, so you will easily be able to absorb the increase in cost on you favorite hobby!

Yeah a wall would make it harder to sneak over. The problem is that the cost of that wall doesn't equal the benefit of slowing illegals/QUOTE]
If only one life of an American citizen is saved, it is well worth it.

I'm so sick of hearing that bullshit. You're saying that because the wall will only stop 75% (or whatever the number is) of illegals from coming in, we should not bother with it at all. That's nothing more than deflection and it's all we hear from the left.

First, a wall doesn't address the 40% of illegals who enter legally . 2nd, we have Fenses and walls, and still people get through .

Waste of money !

First, a wall doesn't address the 40% of illegals who enter legally . 2nd, we have Fenses and walls, and still people get through .

Waste of money !

So if we can't solve 100% of the problem, then we shouldn't even try? What kind of moron believes that?
So people can still go through the fence surrounding the DNC convention? You appear to be saying that Democrats are a bunch of dumbasses who don't even believe their own rhetoric.

Just admit that you don't want the problem solved. You want illegals to pour into this country because you're a fucking traitor and a dumbass.

Comparing a 1200 mile wall with an arena fense?

Hey, how about that GOP gun free zone ?

Do fences and walls work or not?

Yeah a wall would make it harder to sneak over. The problem is that the cost of that wall doesn't equal the benefit of slowing illegals .

We would be better off taking firm legal actions against employers who hire illegal workers

Why would that meke us better off, because some Dim asshole President could stop enforcing it the minute he got into office? How is punishing employers better than keeping illegals out in the first place? Turds like you are the first to point out how difficult it is to deport illegals, so why would we ever let them in?

They are about 60% of the problem.

How does a gun ban equate to a physical barrier?

Leftwing douche bags have a million excuses for doing nothing.

Forum List

Back