If our friends on the left are so oppossed to a wall to protect Americans?

Comparing a 1200 mile wall with an arena fense?

Hey, how about that GOP gun free zone ?

Too funny sissy, they are building a wall AND requiring a photo ID to get in. Priceless. You punks are simply hypocritical idiots.

So because you are against a wasteful 1200 mile bazillion dollar wall, you can't have a fense anywhere ? That makes you a hypocrite ?

You are a hypocrite because you support "your" wall AND you support the Dems requiring a "photo id" to get in. Idiot.

Then you are a hypocrite for having a gun free zone convention and having people "register" for the convention.

You lose, deal with it boy.

Then why, pray tell, are they erecting one to protect themselves from ordinary citizens???

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site - The American Mirror
No, we are just so depressed some Americans are so stupid, they think a wall will protect them from, from, who knows? Even if there were a threat, it wouldn't work.

Here's hoping some Islamic puke kills someone you love.

You're not the first USMB Republican who says that kind of thing. And when I bring it up again, Right Wingers on the USMB cry that I'm making it up. No Republican on this board talks like that. Yet they do. That's why so many are swine. Swine is your kind.

it's all good

I can understand that they need protection

any word on where they are going to house the "safe zones"???

and will they be confiscating chalk at the door???

Dems are allowing Mexicans inside their fence
Dems had us pay for a wall to keep them safe....Trump is having Mexico pay for a wall to keep us safe....we will be putting you on the other side of the wall since your wall demonstrated it works great....
The gun ban worked great at the RNC, would you also like to implement that as policy?

Dems had us pay for a wall to keep them safe....Trump is having Mexico pay for a wall to keep us safe....we will be putting you on the other side of the wall since your wall demonstrated it works great....
The gun ban worked great at the RNC, would you also like to implement that as policy?
Lets,start,with the wall, like your wall, then we can work on your oppression of other rights....

Ah yes, the Republican pup tent.
Which is why Trump has brought in more Republican voters in this primary season than any other candidate in GOP history, right, becusue he has such a narrow appeal.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you people delude yourselves to the point of stupidity.

Then why, pray tell, are they erecting one to protect themselves from ordinary citizens???

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site - The American Mirror

It's the elite squad.

I'm ok with the fence because the last thing needed is for someone to be physically assaulted. However, those little bitches cannot really hide. They have tried to use whatever tools are at their disposal such as the media. They have tried to create a conspiracy theory. They are still trying. It ain't working.

Conservative logic:

A half mile fence is the same thing as a 2500 mile wall
If you oppose the Great Wall of Trump you must be opposed to all fences

Last edited:
Lets,start,with the wall, like your wall, then we can work on your oppression of other rights....
I don't want to ban guns I'm just questioning the logic of your statement... Or lack there of

You'd be better off using the money on more agents and immigration courts .
First we have to have a president who actually wants to stop illegals from coming in. The current one is not, and a wall would stop them even if our president won't.

Our friends on the right are unable to tell the difference between a temporary chain link fence and a 2000 mile wall costing $80 billion

Forum List

Back