If only this was real....

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
America Offers To Trade All Of Its Communists For Democratic Protesters In Hong Kong

The American state department has come up with an ingenious plan to solve China's democratic protest problems and make our nation great again in one fell swoop.

Through some great negotiating on the part of Donald Trump, we've struck a deal to trade all of our country's Communists for Hong Kong's democratic protesters.

After the deal was made, the military began rounding up the Communists---who didn't complain, as they're all for an authoritarian state---and putting them in cargo planes.

I would trade 100,000 bed wetters for a pound of rice. We could eliminate poverty, political corruption, crime, empty our prisons and ghettos, stop Global Whining, double our collective intelligence and reduce traffic congestion in exchange for 600 pounds of rice and offer it to Kim Jung Un as a gift.

The Chi-Coms could use the Antifa thugs to kill all the anti-communist protesters and our media would ignore it (then again they'd be chinese property in that scenario anyway).

It would be a win/win, lets start a White House Petition!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, conservatives have lousy senses of humor.

Forum List

Back