If only for a few minutes, America paused to enjoy a gift from the Gods!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
599b3b031900002500dd4ad6.jpeg

If only we could see the beauty of this country and the gifts of life and freedom through the eyes of a child..... without all the Trump haters in it!! (sigh), oh well, it as nice while it lasted, eh?
599b1bf21900003900dd4a6a.jpeg

Whenever I feel the world pressing in too hard, I go to the high desert of Oregon. Nature, in all it's wonder, is a true healer, whether in rare events like an eclipse, or the silence of a desert night or the hushed wonder of a rain forest.

When I feel the world closing in, I usually go out in the back yard to enjoy nature by dumping a couple 15-round magazines of 9mm off into the woods. I have some 12" by 12" AR500 armor steel plates hanging from the trees, about 50 yards out.

Glock and AR500 are two of God's greatest gifts to mankind. :biggrin:

If only we could see the beauty of this country and the gifts of life and freedom through the eyes of a child..... without all the Trump haters in it!! (sigh), oh well, it as nice while it lasted, eh?
Republicans want to destroy that magical America you are imagining. They want dirty air and dirty water. They want to destroy healthcare for 30 million Americans. 9% of America likes Nazi's. Wanna bet all of them are Republicans?

If it isn't white supremacy that attracts you to the GOP, what else could it be?

Gift from the Gods? What Gods are you speaking of?

Republicans want to destroy that magical America you are imagining. They want dirty air and dirty water. They want to destroy healthcare for 30 million Americans. 9% of America likes Nazi's. Wanna bet all of them are Republicans?

If it isn't white supremacy that attracts you to the GOP, what else could it be?

Republicans caused the eclipse with their vastly superior technology. They did it just to remind the little people of their power.

giphy.gif

Gas the *******, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And you want to use blacks, Hispanics, muslims and homosexuality to destroy America.

So what's your point?

Death to normie faggots!

For one day liberals/conservatives, Republicans/Democrats, left/right were united in looking like complete jackasses wearing those stupid glasses.

Yes, I wore them too. :thup:

i hope you used proper glasses tiger.....
As much hoopla surrounding all this, I was okay watching it on the TV.....first off its hot as hell outside and secondly, I didn't have the proper glasses for it and besides, to me, it really wasn't a big deal.

Forum List

Back