If only all boys would get the HPV vaccine then females wouldn't need

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Last edited:
to, say about the age of 10, and well if all men would wear a condom then few women would get STD's and unwanted pregnancies would be down which leads to less abortions and less treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.
HIV Transmission | HIV Basics | HIV/AIDS | CDC

It's well know that the risk of a female spreading STD's is much less that men!

Don't spread your legs.

Moreover, don't spread your ass.

AIDS is a buttsex disease.

to, say about the age of 10, and well if all men would wear a condom then few women would get STD's and unwanted pregnancies would be down which leads to less abortions and less treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.

Don't spread your legs.

This is the mentality of men. Women ask for it.

When they let faggots have anal sex with them, yes.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Male mentality about STD's is astounding but not surprising. I'm dead serious, all STD's can be eradicated. There is no need for women to get vaccinated if all boys would. You spread it , you can cure it.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Male mentality about STD's is astounding but not surprising. I'm dead serious, all STD's can be eradicated. There is no need for women to get vaccinated if all boys would. You spread it , you can cure it.

I'm doing my part. :)

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Sure, STD's can be eradicated.

All you need is for people to withhold sex before marriage and not cheat on their spouse.

Next.

It takes two to tango. Men, unless they have homosexual sex, have to get the STD from a woman in order to be able to spread it.

Why not be responsible for your own health and well being? Why ask someone else to take the burden?

Don't spread your legs.

This is the mentality of men. Women ask for it.

When they let faggots have anal sex with them, yes.

And bisexuals then have sex with their wifes, and what about HPV

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a buttsex disease.

Me bad, condoms prevent HIV, but HPV is prevented by vaccines. Both should be done by boys and teens.
I made an error in my op which I have corrected.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

The root cause of STD's is liberalism. Conservative men find 1 partner and stay with that partner until death do they part, while liberals who are married go out and rape and abuse women at every turn(liberals can be Republicans also). So if you get rid of Lucifer's followers, then there aren't any more STDs

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

The father of lies, says "if it feels good, just do it", when the time comes, Lucifer always claims his own, at his time, not yours.....

It takes two to tango. Men, unless they have homosexual sex, have to get the STD from a woman in order to be able to spread it.

Why not be responsible for your own health and well being? Why ask someone else to take the burden?

Very seldom is a STD spread by a female. Women have babies, I should think men can take responsibility for prevention of STD's.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Sure, STD's can be eradicated.

All you need is for people to withhold sex before marriage and not cheat on their spouse.

Next.

Well it's not going to happen, so why not FACE REALITY.

Very seldom is a STD spread by a female. Women have babies, I should think men can take responsibility for prevention of STD's.
If liberal women wouldn't screw with liberal men, those women wouldn't get STD's but hey, you want those men, for some fucked up reason.

weiner.jpg
Edwards_Love_Child-1.jpg
84359231.JPG

You have data to back that up? Where do heterosexual men get said STD's to spread to women?

Typical progressive, let someone else do the work.

One is responsible for one's own health, unless one has an immune system issue.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Why not try a proven method; chastity?? Or are women too pissweak to control their "urges"??

Greg

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Why not try a proven method; chastity?? Or are women too pissweak to control their "urges"??

Greg

No men are, and like I told another poster, FACE reality. I just can't believe the selfishness and ignorance of men.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Greg

No men are, and like I told another poster, FASE reality.

LAIR!

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Greg

No men are, and like I told another poster, FASE reality.

LAIR!

Lair , yes you are wild animals.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Greg

No men are, and like I told another poster, FACE reality. I just can't believe the selfishness and ignorance of men.
Most men stay true to their beloveds. Less so now than they did maybe but it still holds true for most men. You mean that sluts and whores(both male and female) should be more responsible?? I agree.

Greg

Forum List

Back