If only Abraham Lincoln had understood and obeyed the Constitution

Well, the Bible does say, that blacks are blacks because one of their forefathers did something wrong, and he and all his descendants were punished with blackness for it. An African told me this. Another African told me also, the the living conditions of black slaves were better during slavery, compared to the starvation wages that they got paid as laborers free after emancipation.
You’re demented, the Bible says no such thing. You sound like one of those diseased cult members I was talking about.

Yes it does, you illiterate heap of panty liners. :)
Great... quote it saying blacks were cursed....
Anotherlife may be a FLDS member. They talk that type of stupidity.

What is an FLDS you English speaking failed AI course project?
You are not American, so you can run along. :)

Yes. Read this again===

Sundance: "The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....a glaring hypocrisy in America today is that we are perfectly o.k. with illegal mexican immigrants being our servants...but our historical servants are too entitled by their supposed victimhood to serve in such roles any longer....mostly democrats that think like that..... also believing in the concept of 'the democrat plantation' as in keep the Negroes on the dole so they will always vote for the democrat.

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery."

koshergirl gave this post a "Winner."

These are the Trump Klansmen we are dealing with these days.

Never forget.
Conservatism is a diseased cult.

Well, the Bible does say, that blacks are blacks because one of their forefathers did something wrong, .

Now you are lying about what the Bible says?

Have you no shame?

Being a slave is better than being a prisoner. As a slave, only the the supervisor beats you, per production target. As a prisoner, everybody beats you, at their pleasure.

Not being a slave is better than being a slave.

As a slave- your master can rape you- or your child- anytime he wants. As a slave- your master can impregnate you- and then sell that child off before it is even weaned. Or beat you to death for running away to be with your child.

As you keep demonstrating over and over- you are quite the idiot.

You should probably not call others illiterate while spouting the stupidest shit probably shoveled by ignorant racist...
You are ignorantly trying to point to the biblically disproved "Curse of Ham" taht was used for centuries to justify racism and slavery.

Perhaps the worst form of mental slavery Blacks were subjected to was the pseudo-theological kind. That is, the kind that was supposedly based on the Bible, the kind that said God had cursed Blacks and ordained them to forever be on the bottom of mankind’s ladder of progress and productivity. There were two major lies told to Blacks to promote this idea: the so-called “Hamitic Theory’’ or “Curse of Ham’’ and the “Mark of Cain.’’ Neither of them was ever in the Bible, but the slave masters told Blacks they were.

For people of African descent to truly reach their God-given potential, the strongholds created by these myths must be demolished. They must be demolished in the minds of Whites as well because, while they would never admit it publicly, many Whites, including some professing Christians, undoubtedly harbor foolish notions of White superiority and Black inferiority. This is evident in the inequities that are still tolerated and/or justified within American society today.

THE HAMITIC THEORY (CURSE OF HAM)
The “Hamitic Theory’’ was not a mere twisting of the Scripture but an absolute abuse of it, a complete fabrication. Various Bible dictionaries define “Ham’’ as meaning “hot, swarthy (dark-skinned), brown, black.” That, plus the lands that Ham and his descendants are said to have populated in Genesis 10, tells us that Ham is the progenitor of the Black race. Aware that Ham and his descendants were Black, White preachers taught Blacks during slavery that their skin color and other racial features, as well as their status as slaves of White people, were a result of a “Curse of Ham.’’

It was supposedly based on Genesis 9:18-27, where Noah got drunk and then his son Ham “saw the nakedness of his father’’ (v 22). When Noah awoke from his drunken state, he issued what White racists referred to as the “Curse of Ham.’’ This theory became so established and widespread that it was still being taught in some American seminaries in the latter part of the 20th century.

The noted African-American pastor Dr. Tony Evans, head of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, Texas, once wrote about being taught the Curse of Ham by a White minister as a teenager. The minister told the young Evans the curse was the reason Blacks must suffer humiliation and oppression at the hands of Whites. That was as recently as the 1960s, so there are certainly Blacks and Whites who are still influenced by this lie today.

DEBUNKING THE MYTH THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE WHITE MAN’S RELIGION: PART III

Well, then I can say that this is still taught in Africa today or recently. Because it was an African black person that taught this to me.
Your anecdotal claims are meaningless.

Now then, where’s that Biblical quote you were going to post to prove you’re not just another raving nut case?

Post #352.
Post #352 is not even your post and post #352 proves you’re an imbecile.

At any rate, the Biblical verse in post #352 is about Noah cursing Canaan. Suffice it to say, Noah did not have the power to turn anyone black nor does the Bible say the curse involved turning anyone black, only that Canaan would be the servants of his brethren.

But even worse for your senility... Canaan, the target of the curse, was not even in Africa. It was in what is Israel today.

1233796371590.gif

Now don’t you feel like a mental midget?

Okay. How about this. We know that black people existed for a long time. This means that the first black people had to be born a long time ago. Very long time ago. Even before digital camera technology was invented. Like in the days of analog photography. Like when you develop a film and if you put too much light on it, then it goes all black. This is the problem. When white people have sex during daylight, they suffer too much light, and their children get born black.

Anotherlife: Troll or just a fucking retard?

You be the judge.

Being a slave is better than being a prisoner. As a slave, only the the supervisor beats you, per production target. As a prisoner, everybody beats you, at their pleasure.

As a slave- your master can rape you- or your child- anytime he wants. As a slave- your master can impregnate you- and then sell that child off before it is even weaned. Or beat you to death for running away to be with your child.

I'd rather die than be a slave. Any day of the week.

I hold my state's motto very seriously: Live Free or Die.

As the author of that quote, Rev War hero General John Stark said: "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Those were not the choices. Sorry to see that the bong has gone into your head so much.

Well, then I can say that this is still taught in Africa today or recently. Because it was an African black person that taught this to me.

Now then, where’s that Biblical quote you were going to post to prove you’re not just another raving nut case?

Post #352.

At any rate, the Biblical verse in post #352 is about Noah cursing Canaan. Suffice it to say, Noah did not have the power to turn anyone black nor does the Bible say the curse involved turning anyone black, only that Canaan would be the servants of his brethren.

But even worse for your senility... Canaan, the target of the curse, was not even in Africa. It was in what is Israel today.

1233796371590.gif

Okay. How about this. We know that black people existed for a long time. This means that the first black people had to be born a long time ago. Very long time ago. Even before digital camera technology was invented. Like in the days of analog photography. Like when you develop a film and if you put too much light on it, then it goes all black. This is the problem. When white people have sex during daylight, they suffer too much light, and their children get born black.

Anotherlife: Troll or just a fucking retard?

You be the judge.
Why choose?

Surely on these boards by now someone should have put up a post on how slavery was not evil but actually a pretty good life. Hasn't Trump made any comments, as yet, about the good life? Maybe its what Trump meant in his make America great again slogan.

You should probably not call others illiterate while spouting the stupidest shit probably shoveled by ignorant racist...
You are ignorantly trying to point to the biblically disproved "Curse of Ham" taht was used for centuries to justify racism and slavery.

Perhaps the worst form of mental slavery Blacks were subjected to was the pseudo-theological kind. That is, the kind that was supposedly based on the Bible, the kind that said God had cursed Blacks and ordained them to forever be on the bottom of mankind’s ladder of progress and productivity. There were two major lies told to Blacks to promote this idea: the so-called “Hamitic Theory’’ or “Curse of Ham’’ and the “Mark of Cain.’’ Neither of them was ever in the Bible, but the slave masters told Blacks they were.

For people of African descent to truly reach their God-given potential, the strongholds created by these myths must be demolished. They must be demolished in the minds of Whites as well because, while they would never admit it publicly, many Whites, including some professing Christians, undoubtedly harbor foolish notions of White superiority and Black inferiority. This is evident in the inequities that are still tolerated and/or justified within American society today.

THE HAMITIC THEORY (CURSE OF HAM)
The “Hamitic Theory’’ was not a mere twisting of the Scripture but an absolute abuse of it, a complete fabrication. Various Bible dictionaries define “Ham’’ as meaning “hot, swarthy (dark-skinned), brown, black.” That, plus the lands that Ham and his descendants are said to have populated in Genesis 10, tells us that Ham is the progenitor of the Black race. Aware that Ham and his descendants were Black, White preachers taught Blacks during slavery that their skin color and other racial features, as well as their status as slaves of White people, were a result of a “Curse of Ham.’’

It was supposedly based on Genesis 9:18-27, where Noah got drunk and then his son Ham “saw the nakedness of his father’’ (v 22). When Noah awoke from his drunken state, he issued what White racists referred to as the “Curse of Ham.’’ This theory became so established and widespread that it was still being taught in some American seminaries in the latter part of the 20th century.

The noted African-American pastor Dr. Tony Evans, head of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, Texas, once wrote about being taught the Curse of Ham by a White minister as a teenager. The minister told the young Evans the curse was the reason Blacks must suffer humiliation and oppression at the hands of Whites. That was as recently as the 1960s, so there are certainly Blacks and Whites who are still influenced by this lie today.

DEBUNKING THE MYTH THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE WHITE MAN’S RELIGION: PART III

Post #352.

1233796371590.gif

How about this.... you’re a retard who was caught posting bullshit.

Another stupid and ignorant statement on your part...
African slaves in the South could be beaten, raped, harassed or mistreated in any way by any white person.

So, are you saying that it is similar to a modern day prison sentence? Okay, that may be. But not much worse. Also, by the way, today, there are more blacks in prisons than slaves were at plantations.

Another stupid and ignorant statement on your part...
African slaves in the South could be beaten, raped, harassed or mistreated in any way by any white person.

So, are you saying that it is similar to a modern day prison sentence? Okay, that may be. But not much worse. Also, by the way, today, there are more blacks in prisons than slaves were at plantations.
You probably have no idea how insanely stupid this ^ post is.

"There would have been no war, no bloodshed, no sacking of towns and cities, no desolation, no billions of treasure expended, on either side, and no millions of lives sacrificed in the unnatural and fratricidal strife; there would have none of the present troubles about restoration, or reconstruction; but, instead of these lamentable scenes, a new spectacle of wonder would have been presented for the guide and instruction of the astonished Nations of the earth, greater than that exhibited after the Nullification pacification, of the matchless workings of our American Institutions of Self-government by the people!"
Alexander Hamilton Stephens, 1868

I can hear the demented, the liberals, and the politically correct progressives lamenting already.....(but we had to free the slaves) forgetting if they ever knew what that yankee --White Sumpremacist Lincoln said regarding that... ... "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....a glaring hypocrisy in America today is that we are perfectly o.k. with illegal mexican immigrants being our servants...but our historical servants are too entitled by their supposed victimhood to serve in such roles any longer....mostly democrats that think like that..... also believing in the concept of 'the democrat plantation' as in keep the Negroes on the dole so they will always vote for the democrat.

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery.

Lincoln's disdain for Negroes was based on his own deep seated dislike of all non-white peoples, whom he typically referred to as 'inferior races'. Lincoln publically and quite often called blacks '*******' aka the infamous n woid(of which only negroes are allowed to use today) and mexicans 'mongrels'. Besides, Lincoln could not use the Bible to justify his beliefs: he was a self-proclaimed atheist and anti-Christian.

Mr. Lincoln's religious views.................
by William Herndon---Mr. Lincoln's best and lifelong friend.
The following letter appeared, in 1870, in the Index, a journal published in Toledo, Ohio.
:

Abraham Lincoln's Religious Views

What If There Was No Civil War?

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." ... Faulkner.

Your statement "The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)...." tells me all I need to know about you.

"There would have been no war, no bloodshed, no sacking of towns and cities, no desolation, no billions of treasure expended, on either side, and no millions of lives sacrificed in the unnatural and fratricidal strife; there would have none of the present troubles about restoration, or reconstruction; but, instead of these lamentable scenes, a new spectacle of wonder would have been presented for the guide and instruction of the astonished Nations of the earth, greater than that exhibited after the Nullification pacification, of the matchless workings of our American Institutions of Self-government by the people!"
Alexander Hamilton Stephens, 1868

I can hear the demented, the liberals, and the politically correct progressives lamenting already.....(but we had to free the slaves) forgetting if they ever knew what that yankee --White Sumpremacist Lincoln said regarding that... ... "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....a glaring hypocrisy in America today is that we are perfectly o.k. with illegal mexican immigrants being our servants...but our historical servants are too entitled by their supposed victimhood to serve in such roles any longer....mostly democrats that think like that..... also believing in the concept of 'the democrat plantation' as in keep the Negroes on the dole so they will always vote for the democrat.

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery.

Lincoln's disdain for Negroes was based on his own deep seated dislike of all non-white peoples, whom he typically referred to as 'inferior races'. Lincoln publically and quite often called blacks '*******' aka the infamous n woid(of which only negroes are allowed to use today) and mexicans 'mongrels'. Besides, Lincoln could not use the Bible to justify his beliefs: he was a self-proclaimed atheist and anti-Christian.

Mr. Lincoln's religious views.................
by William Herndon---Mr. Lincoln's best and lifelong friend.
The following letter appeared, in 1870, in the Index, a journal published in Toledo, Ohio.
:

Abraham Lincoln's Religious Views

What If There Was No Civil War?

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." ... Faulkner.
I know Lincoln better than any non-professional and this is almost all wrong. This is right out of the book Loathing Lincoln by Barr.
LONG AGO every statement was disproved.

Especially the Constitutional issues, see George Anastaplo

Forum List

Back