If Obama Ordered A General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

If Obama Ordered General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

• Total voters
Like i said before, that's one ridiculous asshole. Are there more?

Hundreds of Thousands and Millions of us, all across the country. Many in the Law Enforcement and Military communities.
Millions that would go on a shooting spree if a law they didnt agree with was passed?
Millions who would love the opportunity to cull this country of the cancer destroying it.
Why do you hate America?
I don't. That's why I think traitors should die miserable deaths.

Frequently Asked Questions | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General
Are large-capacity magazines legal?

• Generally, it is illegal to buy, manufacture, import, keep for sale, expose for sale, give or lend any large-capacity magazine (able to accept more than 10 rounds) in California. However, continued possession of large-capacity magazines that you owned in California prior to January 1, 2000, is legal provided you are not otherwise prohibited. A person prohibited from possessing firearms is also prohibited from owning or possessing any magazines or ammunition.

(Pen. Code, §§16150, subd. (b), 30305, 32310.)
Since magazines usually have no serial number, and there was no requirement for record keeping on the sale of magazines, it is impossible to tell how old a magazine is, or when it was bought.

So you know when they bought those magazines poodle?
What a loser.....

That's kinda the point. No one knows when he bought the magazines, and without that, you can't say they were illegal.

Still going for the dodge I see...

Still going for facts. Do you know for a fact when he got the magazines?

Do I really need to burn your dumbass again?
"The suspects used two different brands of AR-15, one made by Smith & Wesson, and the other by a smaller manufacturer called DPMS, both of which were reportedly purchased by a third party. The Smith & Wesson rifle was modified in an attempt to make it fully automatic, and the DPMS rifle had been changed to quickly accept and release magazines. California bans the most common versions of the AR-15, which come with detachable magazines that allow for quick reloading with the touch of a button. To get around that law, many companies — including both Smith & Wesson and DPMS — make “California compliant” models with fixed magazines that can’t be released from the body of the gun with the press of a button. Often with these California models, shooters must open up the gun’s receiver and reload rounds one by one."

I got more...or your dumbass could do a search on your own.

I'll believe the news on several channels and the statements of the investigators before I believe anything from an idiot like you. As soon as they say the guns were illegal, I will believe it. Your rantings just don't have credibility.

Hundreds of Thousands and Millions of us, all across the country. Many in the Law Enforcement and Military communities.
Millions that would go on a shooting spree if a law they didnt agree with was passed?
Millions who would love the opportunity to cull this country of the cancer destroying it.
Why do you hate America?
and yet you wan't those that disagree with you killed. you seem to be the traitor in this scenario so i'll ask again - why do you hate america?

So you know when they bought those magazines poodle?
What a loser.....

That's kinda the point. No one knows when he bought the magazines, and without that, you can't say they were illegal.

"The suspects used two different brands of AR-15, one made by Smith & Wesson, and the other by a smaller manufacturer called DPMS, both of which were reportedly purchased by a third party. The Smith & Wesson rifle was modified in an attempt to make it fully automatic, and the DPMS rifle had been changed to quickly accept and release magazines. California bans the most common versions of the AR-15, which come with detachable magazines that allow for quick reloading with the touch of a button. To get around that law, many companies — including both Smith & Wesson and DPMS — make “California compliant” models with fixed magazines that can’t be released from the body of the gun with the press of a button. Often with these California models, shooters must open up the gun’s receiver and reload rounds one by one."

I'll believe the news on several channels and the statements of the investigators before I believe anything from an idiot like you. As soon as they say the guns were illegal, I will believe it. Your rantings just don't have credibility.
the guns appear to have been purchased legally and modified illegally.

the guns appear to have been purchased legally and modified illegally.

Dont expect poodle to believe you.

Why do you hate America?
and yet you wan't those that disagree with you killed. you seem to be the traitor in this scenario so i'll ask again - why do you hate america?
No, I want traitors killed.

Why do you hate America?
suicide is never the answer.

Why do you hate America?

Then you just sit there and hold your breath till someone does that.

Worked DoD for 35 years

Know enough about the value of modern weapons, training, tactics and command structure

How much of that do you have?

I've studied Scipio, Julius, Rommel. Jackson, Manstein, Patton, Alexander, Cornwallace and Washington, and others.

You?

Wow...all that and you think a bunch of rednecks could defeat the Obama squad?

You don't book learn very well

You think the American people are a bunch of crackers?

Those who think the gubmint is going to come and take their guns are

Nonsense. No gun owners think the government is going to come and take their guns.

They have already said with their own mouths that we, the people, are their greatest enemies....all who cling to their guns and their religion.

Can it be any more clear?

It's elements of the current government who in wishful thinking think they're going to come and take the guns.
After what we've seen from Obama and Hillary.....we are absolutely certain that he wants to try.

They have already openly declared that they consider anyone who clings to their guns and the religion their worst enemy.

Can it be any more clear than that?

Their primary concern seems to be protecting Muslims from the wrath of Americans.

Links

AG Lynch Tells Muslims To Call Her If Their Children Are 'Bullied' in School

AG Loretta Lynch Remarks at Muslim Event Might Threaten Free Speech - Breitbart

Loretta Lynch Says to Muslims 'We Stand with You in This'

Last edited:
I've studied Scipio, Julius, Rommel. Jackson, Manstein, Patton, Alexander, Cornwallace and Washington, and others.

You?

You think the American people are a bunch of crackers?

Those who think the gubmint is going to come and take their guns are

Nonsense. No gun owners think the government is going to come and take their guns.

They have already said with their own mouths that we, the people, are their greatest enemies....all who cling to their guns and their religion.

Can it be any more clear?

It's elements of the current government who in wishful thinking think they're going to come and take the guns.
After what we've seen from Obama and Hillary.....we are absolutely certain that he wants to try.
maybe. and i may want a solid gold toilet. doesn't matter, there isn't much of a chance it'll happen.
only 11 more days until that eo you just know he's going to sign.

Gee, I seem to remember a bunch of rednecks from the entirety of the Eastern seaboard with no book learning defeating the best military in the world a while back.

In fact it was so embarrassing for the learned General who was forced to surrender that Gen. Cornwallis sent a subordinate to do the deed.
We had help, mainly the French navy, England's lack of will and many colonists that could care less. Add to that one third of the colonists were Tories. The guns at that time were pretty equal also, today a lot of Rambos don't even modern tanks or artillery some old 105's and Shermans and that's about it.

Why do you hate America?
You think the government is the country? Wow what a pathetic little toad

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Why do you hate America?

Did i say that, dumbass? Koshergrl wants those Americans she disagrees with dead because she considers them to be traitors. She obviously hates Americans and our political process - the two of which define what America is - hence she hates America

I find it amusing....

Most Americans if asked what they would do if the government came to take their house would reply .......get a lawyer, call my congressman, go to the press.....peaceful protest

If you ask gun nuts what they would do if someone tried to take their gun......I'd kill em

Because it's stupid.

See what would happen if the government tried to take everyone's home.

I think the answer would be a lot different.

Idiot.

You mean people would use their first and fifth amendment rights rather than their second?

Why do you hate America?

We the people said they are

Why do you hate America?

Did i say that, dumbass? Koshergrl wants those Americans she disagrees with dead because she considers them to be traitors. She obviously hates Americans and our political process - the two of which define what America is - hence she hates America
Nope. I want traitors dead.

Why do you hate America?

She's just regurgitating a lie in order to stop the discussion. That's what traitors do when they get found out.

Why do you hate America?

Nope. I want traitors dead.
Again, suicide is never the answer.

But for shits and grins, why don't you tell us, specifically, who you consider to be 'traitors'

I find it amusing....

Most Americans if asked what they would do if the government came to take their house would reply .......get a lawyer, call my congressman, go to the press.....peaceful protest

If you ask gun nuts what they would do if someone tried to take their gun......I'd kill em

Because it's stupid.

See what would happen if the government tried to take everyone's home.

I think the answer would be a lot different.

Idiot.

You mean people would use their first and fifth amendment rights rather than their second?

No, it would be war

Why do you hate America?

She's just regurgitating a lie in order to stop the discussion. That's what traitors do when they get found out.
Who is the "she" in your post, and why do you consider them a traitor?

Forum List

Back