If Obama Ordered A General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

If Obama Ordered General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

• Total voters
Why do you hate America?
I don't. That's why I think traitors should die miserable deaths.
and yet you wan't those that disagree with you killed. you seem to be the traitor in this scenario so i'll ask again - why do you hate america?
You think the government is the country? Wow what a pathetic little toad

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
She's just regurgitating a lie in order to stop the discussion. That's what traitors do when they get found out.
Who is the "she" in your post, and why do you consider them a traitor?
I thought you were female. I consider people who seek to disarm the public, against the will of the public, traitors.

and yet you wan't those that disagree with you killed. you seem to be the traitor in this scenario so i'll ask again - why do you hate america?

She's just regurgitating a lie in order to stop the discussion. That's what traitors do when they get found out.
I thought you were female. I consider people who seek to disarm the public, against the will of the public, traitors.
Ronald Reagan supported the assault weapon ban

Was he a traitor?

Are those the only traitors? Why do you think i want to disarm the public?

You should look up the word traitor if you don't know what it means....

I eant to know who you consider to be traitors. Obviously you include me - who else? Is it all democrats? All liberals? Everyone that disagrees with you? Please, if you want a group of people dead you should probably be able to tell us who they are specifically

I eant to know who you consider to be traitors. Obviously you include me - who else? Is it all democrats? All liberals? Everyone that disagrees with you? Please, if you want a group of people dead you should probably be able to tell us who they are specifically
Look it up. Then you'll know. First you said traitors were anyone who disagree, then you asked me to explain what a traitor is...which I did. At this point it's obvious that you are ignorant of the definition, or retarded. Look it up. When I say I want traitors dead, I mean I want traitors dead. If you don't know what a traitor is, look it up.

Ronald Reagan supported the assault weapon ban

Was he a traitor?
He's already dead. And this thread is about gun confiscation...not assault weapon bans.

Look it up. Then you'll know. First you said traitors were anyone who disagree, then you asked me to explain what a traitor is...which I did. At this point it's obvious that you are ignorant of the definition, or retarded. Look it up. When I say I want traitors dead, I mean I want traitors dead. If you don't know what a traitor is, look it up.
Obviously people can have differing definitions of traitors. For instance while you consider those that would pass amendments and gun contol laws aimed at disarming the populace traitors i would disagree with that assessment.

So can you explain yourself? How do you decide who is and who is not a traitor? Why are you too afraid to answer?

Any such "confiscation squads" would find themselves heavily outnumbered and outgunned within just a few days.

Hardly

Your paltry weapons would pale in comparison to modern weapons and tactics. The Obama squad would have you shitting yourself in minutes

Shock and Awe anyone?

Silly boy. If even a third of gun owners resisted, they would outnumber total military personnel available including reserves by 20-1, including a large percentage with military experience.

Now explain why you think local police departments, much less the military, would support such a dictatorial move by Obama when it is safe to say a minimum of two-thirds of each group support the Constitution, and while their own family members are on the firing line?
You have little understanding of modern military force or tactics.
Untrained, isolated gun owners without leadership or communications are just targets for the Obama squad. Got helicopters? tanks?
After a few dozen are killed, the rest of you will come begging saying how sorry you are

Sorry Idiot but most people who own guns are not plotting to fight the government

You really are delusional go take your meds

That's the reason the gun nuts ALWAYS claim they NEED so many guns.
The problem is you think ALL people who happen to own a firearm are gun nuts

Millions who would love the opportunity to cull this country of the cancer destroying it.
Why do you hate America?

Did i say that, dumbass? Koshergrl wants those Americans she disagrees with dead because she considers them to be traitors. She obviously hates Americans and our political process - the two of which define what America is - hence she hates America
Yes you did say that dumbass. Are you shocked that reading comprehension is a real thing?

Why do you hate America?

Did i say that, dumbass? Koshergrl wants those Americans she disagrees with dead because she considers them to be traitors. She obviously hates Americans and our political process - the two of which define what America is - hence she hates America
Yes you did say that dumbass. Are you shocked that reading comprehension is a real thing?

Quote me then

Hardly

Your paltry weapons would pale in comparison to modern weapons and tactics. The Obama squad would have you shitting yourself in minutes

Shock and Awe anyone?

Silly boy. If even a third of gun owners resisted, they would outnumber total military personnel available including reserves by 20-1, including a large percentage with military experience.

Now explain why you think local police departments, much less the military, would support such a dictatorial move by Obama when it is safe to say a minimum of two-thirds of each group support the Constitution, and while their own family members are on the firing line?
You have little understanding of modern military force or tactics.
Untrained, isolated gun owners without leadership or communications are just targets for the Obama squad. Got helicopters? tanks?
After a few dozen are killed, the rest of you will come begging saying how sorry you are

Sorry Idiot but most people who own guns are not plotting to fight the government

You really are delusional go take your meds

That's the reason the gun nuts ALWAYS claim they NEED so many guns.
The problem is you think ALL people who happen to own a firearm are gun nuts

Nope. only the ones who refuse reasonable restrictions, and of course the idiots that prance up and down the street trying to look like someone out of an old Rawhide rerun. I have had guns and hunted since I was a kid.

I would like to have more faith in our LEOs and military that they wouldn't follow orders that shredded our rule of law like that.. Don't they take an oath, too?
During the war I spent some time in the military police at Fort Ord. On occasion we practiced crowd control using MI's with fixed bayonets. Would we have fired on American citizens if ordered; there is no doubt in my mind that we would have followed orders.
Lemming much?

only the ones who refuse reasonable restrictions

I do not consider any of you people to be reasoning, much less reasonable. Why would I consider your suggested restrictions to be so, when they are not?

Obviously people can have differing definitions of traitors. For instance while you consider those that would pass amendments and gun contol laws aimed at disarming the populace traitors i would disagree with that assessment.

So can you explain yourself? How do you decide who is and who is not a traitor? Why are you too afraid to answer?
I already explained myself. And no, the definition of treason does not change from person to person. So you trot along and read the definition of treason, and traitor, and maybe your understanding will improve.

Forum List

Back