If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

'excuse?' LOL I'm still waiting for the proof that Africans taught Europeans how to build civilizations--only to regress back to the proto-savages we see today...any thoughts?
You are going to have to keep waiting until you fulfill my requirement of proving Black people didnt build empires and the Greeks didnt learn from the Egyptians. Dont deflect just "get er done" white boy.
laugh.gif

LMAO!!!! you are now demanding that a poster disprove something you have yet to prove idiot...where did you study debate strategy?
No. I'm asking you and him both to prove Egypt, Mali, Ghana, Nubi etc etc didnt exist. You guys made the claim against proof I already provided. However you have been deflecting for pages now. I understand you cant do it. I just want to see if you can admit it.
laugh.gif

To the contrary you asserted that Africans taught Whites how to build civilizations...to which I politely requested proof that mysteriously did not arrive...any thoughts here?
They did but your first task was to prove that Africans did not build civilizations. To date you have only deflected and stalled.
laugh.gif

Once yet again present proof that Africans taught Whites the fine art of constructing civilizations and then regressed to the savages they are now? Should be effortless for you huh?

You are going to have to keep waiting until you fulfill my requirement of proving Black people didnt build empires and the Greeks didnt learn from the Egyptians. Dont deflect just "get er done" white boy.
laugh.gif

LMAO!!!! you are now demanding that a poster disprove something you have yet to prove idiot...where did you study debate strategy?
No. I'm asking you and him both to prove Egypt, Mali, Ghana, Nubi etc etc didnt exist. You guys made the claim against proof I already provided. However you have been deflecting for pages now. I understand you cant do it. I just want to see if you can admit it.
laugh.gif

To the contrary you asserted that Africans taught Whites how to build civilizations...to which I politely requested proof that mysteriously did not arrive...any thoughts here?
They did but your first task was to prove that Africans did not build civilizations. To date you have only deflected and stalled.
laugh.gif

Once yet again present proof that Africans taught Whites the fine art of constructing civilizations and then regressed to the savages they are now? Should be effortless for you huh?
Once again complete the task I assigned to you first. Getting angry and deflecting only weakens your argument. Get busy!
laugh.gif

Prove that they did. You used to be a lot of fun. If you keep this up, we're not going to be bffs any longer! Jungle-bunny civilizations pleeeeze!
I already did. Now its your turn to provide refutation. Dont stall or deflect just provide some proof. I know you wont because no such proof exists. If it did you would have certainly posted it by now right?
laugh.gif
Where? We'll revel together in the glories of jungle-bunny civilization and be bffs once again!
Let me know when you can refute my posts. We both know you are stalling. Its cute in sad way.
laugh.gif

No imperative to refute what remains unproven...LOL
You were given a task. If you cant do it just admit it. This is how I know youre angry.
laugh.gif

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not angry...however I realize that you desperately need such crude devices to assuage you transparent insecurities...why the regression?

I already did. Now its your turn to provide refutation. Dont stall or deflect just provide some proof. I know you wont because no such proof exists. If it did you would have certainly posted it by now right?
laugh.gif
Where? We'll revel together in the glories of jungle-bunny civilization and be bffs once again!
Let me know when you can refute my posts. We both know you are stalling. Its cute in sad way.
laugh.gif

You were given a task. If you cant do it just admit it. This is how I know youre angry.
laugh.gif

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not angry...however I realize that you desperately need such crude devices to assuage you transparent insecurities...why the regression?

em·pire
ˈemˌpī(ə)r/
noun
  1. 1.
    an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.
    "the Roman Empire"
    synonyms: kingdom, realm, domain, territory, imperium; More

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Come on dude. Youre furious. If you werent so angry you would have provided the proof you claimed you had that Africans never built civilizations. We both know there is no such evidence and you are enraged I am calling you on it. That is why you are deflecting. I'm done stressing you out though. Tell you what. I will give you sometime to try and find your proof and check back with you later. In the meantime dont write a manifesto and kill some total strangers OK?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Come on dude. Youre furious. If you werent so angry you would have provided the proof you claimed you had that Africans never built civilizations. We both know there is no such evidence and you are enraged I am calling you on it. That is why you are deflecting. I'm done stressing you out though. Tell you what. I will give you sometime to try and find your proof and check back with you later. In the meantime dont write a manifesto and kill some total strangers OK?
laugh.gif

Seriously why play this awkward routine? Do you really amuse yourself some bigoted anti-White message-board clown could rattle me? You've posted a number of saucy claims that you simply cannot support with proof...try to focus on this next request: show us exactly how and where Africans taught Europeans how to build empires? Then---if you will---explain the radical regression of Blacks into the savages we see today? C'mon now get a grip Einstein...should be easy for ya huh?

Of course you have no interest in the civilizations of Africa at that time... Which were just as advanced as Europe at the time
And none of these advances were of their own ingenuity. They were all brought to them by outsiders, which they ineptly attempted to emulate. And have consistently failed at. Which is kind of the point...
The primary reason for the lack of progress in Africa compared to Europe and Asia was due to the geography. We all began as Africans but like many other species we found life outside of our original home much easier.

However, because we evolved in Africa, it is the one place where the ecosystem evolved alongside us. For example the large African animals evolved ways of dealing with us by being either ultra-aggressive or ultra-wary. This meant that the African equivalent of the horse, the zebra, became virtually un-tamable, similarly the elephant and the wild dog. At the other end of the scale there was no shortage of bugs, worms, flies and other critters that were more than happy to use us as part of their life cycle. Thus Africa became a pretty tough place in which to survive. In fact, the 19th century Victorians call West Africa the “white man’s graveyard”.

When the ancestors of modern day Europeans, Asians and other peoples left Africa some 60,000 years ago, many found better places to live, milder climates, animals capable of domestication, and fewer things wanting to eat them either directly or from the inside out. A few found themselves in less hospitable places, such as Australia or parts of South America, but for the most the world outside of Africa was a better place.

Unlike Sub-Saharan Africa with Desert to the north and surrounded by 3 oceans, travel through Europe and Asia presented few geographic obstacles. In time, more sophisticated societies developed where they could interact, trade, and learn from their neighbors both near and far thus they advanced much faster than the Africans who remained isolated. The Romans got principals of government and art and culture from the Greeks, the Europeans copied gunpowder from the Chinese, mathematics from the Arabs. Those in Europe and Asia that were connected developed faster and faster and those that were isolated in Africa progressed slowly and became vulnerable to exploitation. It’s not that the Europeans and Asians were better than Africans, they were just able to progress faster because they were able to leave Africa.
And now that the negroes have left Africa, they lead the violent crime statistics. Explain that.
There is high correlation between poverty and crime throughout the world. Since the poverty rate among blacks is much higher that whites, one would expect higher crime rates.

But the main problem with that is blacks do not have a higher crime rate. And I'm not going to play the per capita game. .
You may be correct because we do not know the crime rate for blacks or whites. The FBI collects data on crimes reported, arrests, and convictions, not the actual crime rate. There is no way to know what the actually crime rate is. so there is no way to know what the crime rate for blacks and whites are. We often make the erroneous assumption that the arrest rate equals the crime rate.

We do know that if a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested. This is due in part to the fact that black people are more heavily policed. Black people, more often than white people, live in very dense urban areas. Dense urban areas are more heavily policed than suburban or rural areas. When people live in close proximity to one another, police can monitor more people more often. In more heavily policed areas, people committing crimes are caught more frequently. This could help explain why, for example, black people and white people smoke marijuana at similar rates, yet black people are 3.7 times as likely to be arrested for marijuana possession. The discrepancy could also be driven by overt racism, more frequent illegal searches of black people, or an increased willingness to let non-blacks off with a warning.

You may be correct because we do not know the crime rate for blacks or whites. The FBI collects data on crimes reported, arrests, and convictions, not the actual crime rate. There is no way to know what the actually crime rate is. so there is no way to know what the crime rate for blacks and whites are. We often make the erroneous assumption that the arrest rate equals the crime rate.

We do know that if a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested. This is due in part to the fact that black people are more heavily policed. Black people, more often than white people, live in very dense urban areas. Dense urban areas are more heavily policed than suburban or rural areas. When people live in close proximity to one another, police can monitor more people more often. In more heavily policed areas, people committing crimes are caught more frequently. This could help explain why, for example, black people and white people smoke marijuana at similar rates, yet black people are 3.7 times as likely to be arrested for marijuana possession. The discrepancy could also be driven by overt racism, more frequent illegal searches of black people, or an increased willingness to let non-blacks off with a warning.
Talk about your semantic gymnastics. What accounts for all those dead and wounded black kids. White guys going into black neighborhoods unnoticed and offing them?

That's some puny stuff Flopper, even for an snowflake.

And none of these advances were of their own ingenuity. They were all brought to them by outsiders, which they ineptly attempted to emulate. And have consistently failed at. Which is kind of the point...
The primary reason for the lack of progress in Africa compared to Europe and Asia was due to the geography. We all began as Africans but like many other species we found life outside of our original home much easier.

However, because we evolved in Africa, it is the one place where the ecosystem evolved alongside us. For example the large African animals evolved ways of dealing with us by being either ultra-aggressive or ultra-wary. This meant that the African equivalent of the horse, the zebra, became virtually un-tamable, similarly the elephant and the wild dog. At the other end of the scale there was no shortage of bugs, worms, flies and other critters that were more than happy to use us as part of their life cycle. Thus Africa became a pretty tough place in which to survive. In fact, the 19th century Victorians call West Africa the “white man’s graveyard”.

When the ancestors of modern day Europeans, Asians and other peoples left Africa some 60,000 years ago, many found better places to live, milder climates, animals capable of domestication, and fewer things wanting to eat them either directly or from the inside out. A few found themselves in less hospitable places, such as Australia or parts of South America, but for the most the world outside of Africa was a better place.

Unlike Sub-Saharan Africa with Desert to the north and surrounded by 3 oceans, travel through Europe and Asia presented few geographic obstacles. In time, more sophisticated societies developed where they could interact, trade, and learn from their neighbors both near and far thus they advanced much faster than the Africans who remained isolated. The Romans got principals of government and art and culture from the Greeks, the Europeans copied gunpowder from the Chinese, mathematics from the Arabs. Those in Europe and Asia that were connected developed faster and faster and those that were isolated in Africa progressed slowly and became vulnerable to exploitation. It’s not that the Europeans and Asians were better than Africans, they were just able to progress faster because they were able to leave Africa.
And now that the negroes have left Africa, they lead the violent crime statistics. Explain that.
There is high correlation between poverty and crime throughout the world. Since the poverty rate among blacks is much higher that whites, one would expect higher crime rates.

But the main problem with that is blacks do not have a higher crime rate. And I'm not going to play the per capita game. .

Wrong...the greater likelihood of Blacks being arrested at greater volume than Whites is due to the disproportionate crime rates statistically skewed to Blacks...when a scant 3% of the population---BLACK MALES BETWEEN 15 AND 35---account for over 50% of violent offenses---including homicide, the rest is hardly difficult to discern...

'excuse?' LOL I'm still waiting for the proof that Africans taught Europeans how to build civilizations--only to regress back to the proto-savages we see today...any thoughts?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The very beginnings of civilization almost surely originated in Africa. However, what actually constitutes civilization is a bit subjective. The first known city was Levant in Mesopotania in 12,000 BC. Evidence of villages and tools have been found in Africa as early 100,000 BC.
The earliest know humans clearly came from Africa.
300,000 BC 5 modern humans in Morocco
150,000 BC Collection of humans in Ethiopia
140,000 BC Single modern human Sudan
124,000 BC Stone Tools made by modern man in United Arab Republic
80,000-120,000 BC 2 mandibles of modern man in Libya

After these earliest findings, humans remains began appearing first in the near east then the far east, Australia, South America, and then Europe.

List of countries and islands by first human settlement - Wikipedia

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The very beginnings of civilization almost surely originated in Africa. However, what actually constitutes civilization is a bit subjective. The first known city was Levant in Mesopotania in 12,000 BC. Evidence of villages and tools have been found in Africa as early 100,000 BC.

After these earliest findings, humans remains began appearing first in the near east then the far east, Australia, South America, and then Europe.

I'd say Nubia and Egypt definitely were civilizations by anyone's standards. Personally I dont pay much attention to the approval of europeans in regard to these things but both civilizations are touted as influential by even european historians. There are probably older civilizations in Africa yet undiscovered as the Egyptians have referred to Punt on many occasions as where they came from and they conducted trade with them.

So, why does Prince George's County, Maryland have high murder rates too, despite having low poverty rates, and high incomes?
There's only one thing about this county that's so different from other suburban counties, and it's the dominant Black population there.

Probably because it's part of an inner city urban conglomeration. The problem isn't about how much the average makes, the issue is how much individuals make.

If you have half the population living off crime and the other half raking in the money from politics, then the poorer inner city areas are going to be committing crime against the rich people.

Did you know that during a recession crime goes down. Why? People have less money.

The reality is people also flaunt their money less, they buy less, they go out less, so there are LESS opportunities to commit crime, and criminals are then poorer.

So, why does Prince George's County, Maryland have high murder rates too, despite having low poverty rates, and high incomes?
There's only one thing about this county that's so different from other suburban counties, and it's the dominant Black population there.

Probably because it's part of an inner city urban conglomeration. The problem isn't about how much the average makes, the issue is how much individuals make.

If you have half the population living off crime and the other half raking in the money from politics, then the poorer inner city areas are going to be committing crime against the rich people.

Did you know that during a recession crime goes down. Why? People have less money.

The reality is people also flaunt their money less, they buy less, they go out less, so there are LESS opportunities to commit crime, and criminals are then poorer.

Isn't Staten Island, New York , more inner city than Prince George's County, Maryland?
It's also not as rich, and more expensive in cost of living.

Thing is Staten Island doesn't have a murder rate as high as PG County, Maryland, could it be because Staten Island has a lot less Blacks?

What county is New York City in?

New York City has a few counties, the one called Staten Island is Richmond County.

Actually New York City as a whole even has a lower murder rate than Prince George's County, Maryland.

Brooklyn, New York, and Prince George's County, Maryland have similar murder rates.

The big question is how come, considering that PG, County is about twice as high in income, and far lower in poverty than Brooklyn.

But, then again the White percentages are similar, so there we go.
The black non Hispanic population of New York is almost 2 million. The black population of Baltimore is 797,000. There are about 3 times the number of blacks in NYC. So there we go.

A lot of the Blacks in NYC aren't your kind of Black American, but rather Jamaicans, Haitians, Guyanese, from Trinidad, and even some from parts of Africa.

A lot of them are more likely to be elite, in comparison to your kind of Black American.

Isn't Staten Island, New York , more inner city than Prince George's County, Maryland?

Thing is Staten Island doesn't have a murder rate as high as PG County, Maryland, could it be because Staten Island has a lot less Blacks?

New York City has a few counties, the one called Staten Island is Richmond County.

Actually New York City as a whole even has a lower murder rate than Prince George's County, Maryland.

Brooklyn, New York, and Prince George's County, Maryland have similar murder rates.

The big question is how come, considering that PG, County is about twice as high in income, and far lower in poverty than Brooklyn.

The black non Hispanic population of New York is almost 2 million. The black population of Baltimore is 797,000. There are about 3 times the number of blacks in NYC. So there we go.

A lot of the Blacks in NYC aren't your kind of Black American, but rather Jamaicans, Haitians, Guyanese, from Trinidad, and even some from parts of Africa.

A lot of them are more likely to be elite, in comparison to your kind of Black American.

Curious irony here: African immigrants loathe American Blacks because they don't like the axiomatic association...LOL

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Writing is generally considered to be part of civilization, with that said it may very well come from the Vinca-Tordos Script of Eastern Europe.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Writing is generally considered to be part of civilization, with that said it may very well come from the Vinca-Tordos Script of Eastern Europe.
The earliest writing came crom Sumaria and Egypt.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'd say Nubia and Egypt definitely were civilizations by anyone's standards. Personally I dont pay much attention to the approval of europeans in regard to these things but both civilizations are touted as influential by even european historians. There are probably older civilizations in Africa yet undiscovered as the Egyptians have referred to Punt on many occasions as where they came from and they conducted trade with them.

Even when you strain to reign in your hapless arrogance you cannot conceal your seething hatred toward Whites...kind of spells out 'hypocrite' no? Still waiting for that putative explanation of how these culturally superior Fathers of African civilizations regressed into the mindless impulse killers we see today in places like Atalnta...DC...Newark....Philly...Brooklyn...Detroit...Chicago...St Louis...Baltimore...Senegal...Sierra Leone...Darfur...Rwanda...Nigeria...Jamaica...Haiti...etc..etc.

Washington DC is the richest metro area, and by no means the most expensive, nor the safest metro area in the U.S.
Actually quite the opposite, Washington DC is more dangerous than many poorer places in the U.S.A

It seems that there's a reason why, the huge amounts of Blacks who liter the Washington DC metro area.

Nationwide whites commit most of the violent crime and the most crime period.

Wrong yet again imbecile" Whites are 72% of the population, Blacks are roughly 13%...add to this the fact that Hispanic males are counted as White and the picture is complete...are you familiar with the concept of ratios moron? Blacks commit violent offenses on an order roughly eight times that of whites...my God are you dumb!

No that's not wrong..If you have 1,000 crimes and whites commit 700 of them they commit 70 percent of the crime. The ratio would be 7 out of 10 crimes are committed by whites. Blacks do not commit violent crimes at a rate of 8 times that of whites. Blacks commit crimes at a rate that is roughly 3 times less than whites. And they commit violent crimes at roughly half the rate. Mind you that we are talking about the occurrences of crime and the race that creates the occurrence, not the total population of any race and the number of crimes because that is a invalid measurement due to the fact that not everybody in any racial category is responsible for crime.

Wrong yet again you delirious twit: to re-state for the Liberal mentality: a 3% grouping of Blacks---Black males between the age of 15 and 35---are responsible for over 50% of violent offenses...wanna figure out the ratios ???? sigh

Black Americans are 12.1% of the US Population, Yet They Commit: 32.5% of All Rapes, 34.1% of all Assaults, 54.9% of All Robberies, and 49.4% of All Murders. 91% of Murdered Black Americans, Are Killed By Other Black Americans. The Truth Isn’t Racist, It’s Just The Truth

I'm right.
And 86 percent of all whites are murdered by another white. .

Probably close to 86% of the people White people deal with are White, so it's not shocking.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sanskrit, meaning 'perfected' or 'refined', is one of the oldest, if not the oldest, of of all attested human languages. It belongs to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European family. The oldest form of Sanskrit is Vedic Sanskrit that dates back to the 2nd millennium BCE.

Jamaicans Haitians, Guyanese etc are all from west Africa like the vast majority of Black Americans. Please explain what you are talking about?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Vinca tablets are older than Sumerian Cuneiform, or Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

When they first found Vinca tablets, they thought they were Sumerian Cuneiform, until they found out they were earlier, then all of a sudden they didn't think they were writing.

Such biases in our institutions it's unreal.

Forum List

Back