If Mexico Is The 2nd Most Violent Country

I lived in Mexico few years but back then it was such a nice place to live....so much fun.....great food ...music....beaches... parties.....art......

So so sad.....all gone :(

I lived in Mexico few years but back then it was such a nice place to live....so much fun.....great food ...music....beaches... parties.....art......

So so sad.....all gone :(
According to Expatriates who live in Mexico now, it is still a great place to live.
A thread on one of their forums:
Mexico Expat Forum ~ Crime in Mexico?

Many things have changed...it's not the same anymore...I guess that's what they call progress ....

i don't call it that...I call it sadness :(

(my personal opinion)

Armed by the U.S./CIA; Fueled by Americans desire for drugs.
Yes, it;s the White mans fault
Is the governments fault to some degree and the peoples fault to some degree.

The people are disarmed by the government...only the drug cartels and their allies in the police and military have guns....so the people of Mexico are murdered in the 10s of thousands every year by those groups......

I was in Mexico back in like the 80s and it was really enjoyable. We'd only made it to half the stuff we'd planned on visiting so we had always planned to return, but then our travel agent said it went to hell so we never did. I'd love to go back there to see more of the Inca and Aztec ruins as it fascinates me but they can't seem to get their shit straight :/

The 2nd most dangerous neighborhoods in America are mexican too

Forum List

Back