If Mask Wearing For The Last 300 Days Hasn't Worked...Why Not Make It Mandatory...And Other Stupid Things Biden Has Done Since He Took Office

Where is your evidence?
Most republicans on this board claim it.
Guys I see every day not wearing a mask.
The several shows I played last summer in northern Vermont( Trump country) where the band were the only ones wearing a mask.
It's your argument that 100% compliance with mask mandates will stop the virus and allow us to return to normal and back to the prior level of unlawfully limited liberty?

:laughing0301:

Well, sign me up. No way in hell does this end badly.

:rolleyes:

So.....they told us that we only had to wear a mask for a couple of weeks until the spread of infection plateaued....or they built enough ventilators for all of the new patients coming down with it.
Most, if not all, of us have been wearing masks since last March. Now it's February and we've been wearing those Godforsaken things for roughly 300 days exactly the way they recommended.
So what did Biden do?
Make it mandatory for another 100 days as soon as he took office.
Does anyone think that these con-artists could get away with this nonsense 5 years ago?
Hell no!!!!

The only reason anyone is listening to them is because we've been fed a constant bucket of Bovine Excrement about COVID since after the first impeachment ended January of 2020.

We've made some progress tho......at least CNN and MSNBC have dropped that silly COVID Ticker counting the deaths in the lower right corner.

But what can't they solve without throwing money at it?
Apparently nothing. Biden has proposed $4 trillion in new spending in his first week.
What is going to happen when the federal government runs out of money?
They'll start coming for ours. Our 401ks and our IRAs.
Biden is a moron.
But for the short term the feds will start raising gas prices (So much for only taxing the rich).
Also they will start taxing the internet.
You won't be able to use it anymore unless you pay a fee.....another fee that we haven't been paying yet.

The Mask Mandate is designed to condition you to obey, do as you are told without question / hesitation, not to keep you safe. It is clear the 'programming' has not 'taken hold' on you yet.

:p

Who has a choice abour wearing masks? Aside from outside and in your house, where can you go without wearing a mask?
All those Trump rallys with no mask?

Are you friggin kidding.

Trumpers have spent a YEAR either not wearing them, wearing them around their chins or wearing something that barely qualifies as a mask.

And then claiming that since infections spread....masks don't work.

Dishonest MAGArats all

Who has a choice abour wearing masks? Aside from outside and in your house, where can you go without wearing a mask?
All those Trump rallys with no mask?

Are you friggin kidding.

Trumpers have spent a YEAR either not wearing them, wearing them around their chins or wearing something that barely qualifies as a mask.

And then claiming that since infections spread....masks don't work.

Dishonest MAGArats all
How many George Floyd riots were there?

Only morons blame Trump rallies for the increase in COVID cases.

Your claims totally lack any visible means of support. They are myths of the Democrat Reich.

It's your argument that 100% compliance with mask mandates will stop the virus and allow us to return to normal and back to the prior level of unlawfully limited liberty?
No. My only argument is the OP was lying when he said most people have been wearing masks.
Do you wear one when you’re out in public?

No. My only argument is the OP was lying when he said most people have been wearing masks.
You can't go into a store or business without wearing a mask, moron.

If Mask Wearing For The Last 300 Days Hasn't Worked...Why Not Make It Mandatory...

75% of all Covid deaths were religious mask wearers. But everything democrat runs counter to common sense so, instead of saying it doesn't work, DOUBLE DOWN hoping deaths go down with the vaccines then praise the optics saying it was because of YOUR brave leadership! (and Trump's lack thereof).

ITS ALL ABOUT THE OPTICS, political football and trying to keep beating on Trump. Trump makes them wet themselves.

Most = more than half

Right?

You can't honestly believe that most do not mask.

Bullshit. I live in NY where mask wearing is pretty universal and still I have to throw Trumpers out of my place of business for not wearing tyhem or wearing them around their chins. What's it like in Idaho and Iowa? ANd we all saw those Trump rallys
75% of all Covid deaths were religious mask wearers.
Bullshit. I read that CDC report and while the people claimed to be consistent mask wearers, their actions showed they were not. For instance most if not all engaged in maskless indoor dining

And yet I see people doing it every day.

How many of these "protesters" are wearing a mask?

iu

chicago-blm-columbus-protest.png

iu

iu

6f66304e-9438-4f75-bd91-900b69c7a09b-AP20155630723341.jpg

Last edited:
I do. They don't let you in without a mask.

Most = more than half

Right?

You can't honestly believe that most do not mask.
I believe that a majority of people who support trump do not wear masks.

I do. They don't let you in without a mask.
Depends on where you are. Lots of places don’t care if your wearing one or not.

I read that CDC report and while the people claimed to be consistent mask wearers, their actions showed they were not. For instance most if not all engaged in maskless indoor dining

ROFL.gif
So you eat with your mask on?
giggle.gif
Why doesn't that surprise me one bit. :auiqs.jpg: Do you also report yourself for taking it off? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back