If Marjorie Taylor Greene is accurate, what she says about Biden is mind-blowing

Prove it putz by showing the class where I claim she called them "Jewish Space lasers". I put up what she tweeted ya twit. She claimed there are solar generators who beam energy back to earth. She also claimed people saw and photographed "what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires." So I stand corrected. She mentions the mythical lasers from space one other time as well.
Where does the Jewish part come from?

Where does the Jewish part come from?
Don't worry so much there Great Satan, Al Gore didn't say he invented the internet and Sarah Palin didn't say she could see Russia from her house either. But their lampoonings will live on forever, just like that crazy MTG's will.

Don't worry so much there Great Satan, Al Gore didn't say he invented the internet and Sarah Palin didn't say she could see Russia from her house either. But their lampoonings will live on forever, just like that crazy MTG's will.
"Jewish space lasers" is a lie told by NWO shillbots and NPCs to cover for globalist criminals.

"Jewish space lasers" is a lie told by NWO shillbots and NPCs to cover for globalist criminals.
Suggesting that the Rothschild family is conspiring to cause damage for profit is a longstanding anti-Semitic conspiracy theory, and one that is baked into the QAnon mythology.

Combined with the Space Solar Generators laser beaming energy to earth causing massively expensive wildfires, you get .....

Suggesting that the Rothschild family is conspiring to cause damage for profit is a longstanding anti-Semitic conspiracy theory, and one that is baked into the QAnon mythology.

Combined with the Space Solar Generators laser beaming energy to earth causing massively expensive wildfires, you get .....

So anyone who criticizes the Rothschilds are anti Jew?

Marjorie Trailer Queen is a certifiable nut job who spouts any wild conspiracy theory she hears

She had proved Democrats were right in pulling her committee assignments
Weren’t you guys just whining and b*tching when the GOP pulled hacks from your committees.. saying it wasn’t fair and unconstitutional or what not?

Democrats believe you can do anything you want to a child as long as the parents say you can. Democrats here have said the sky is the limit.

MTG IS RIGHT!!!
Are you kidding me?

They couldn't care less what parents say.

cornpopDementia earlier today said that our children belong to all of us... Get it? They belong to the state... who has replaced GOD as absolute Authority in the US

They're coming for us... through our children

Forum List

Back