If magic ever really works, it comes from demonic forces

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I have nothing against fantasy fictional works where magic can be used for good, like Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter.

But in the real world, if there is such a thing as magic, and it really works, then it comes from demonic forces.

Because there's only two sources of power in the real world, which comes from heaven or hell. There is nothing in between heaven and hell which will give you power but not take sides.

I'm not saying magic is real, all I'm saying is that if it is real, it is something to be avoided.

And I think the reason so many new exorcists are being trained by the Vatican is because so many people are dabbling with magic.

You have no idea if Heaven or Hell even exist. Chances are, both are man-made constructs designed to control.
You don't know either, but while I'm playing it safe assuming there is a heaven and hell, you're taking the risky option of assuming there isn't.

And even if there is the SLIGHTEST CHANCE of there being an ALL-POWERFUL GOD, why would you take the risk of NOT BELIEVING IN HIM and PISSING HIM OFF.

Don't worry. I hear that your tinfoil hat protects from spells just as good as gamma rays.

Too bad you don't get it.. I will give you a clue though...The final book of the Tolkien books is called The Return of the King.. Means nothing in English but in Hebrew it is HASHEV of the Malachi...... Wink...

Too bad you don't get it.. I will give you a clue though...The final book of the Tolkien books is called The Return of the King.. Means nothing in English but in Hebrew it is HASHEV of the Malachi...... Wink...
I never have a fucking clue what you are talking about, because you're in your own bizarre world that has nothing to do with reality.

Really it is you that believe in the make believe figure of Jesus who is magically deliscious( after eating his wafer) and from this you believe you are saved so who is not living in the real world...hmmmm...

You have no idea if Heaven or Hell even exist. Chances are, both are man-made constructs designed to control.
You don't know either, but while I'm playing it safe assuming there is a heaven and hell, you're taking the risky option of assuming there isn't.

You're playing it safe because you are only interested in saving your own ass "just in case." You're living in fear. The control mechanism of heaven and hell worked on you.

You're playing it safe because you are only interested in saving your own ass "just in case." You're living in fear. The control mechanism of heaven and hell worked on you.

I don't see heaven and hell as a control mechanism as much as a distinction between two actual and verifiable states of being.

For those who profess a belief in the absurd, reality itself is like a consuming fire that will never go out.

If you maintained a belief in things that never happened it would pervert your perceptions about what is actually taking place and distort your expectations of things to come in a way that can never be fulfilled. By believing in what is false a person is effectively cut off from the experience of things as they really are, life as it actually is, an inescapable torment day and night

Can you think of a more accurate metaphor for such a state of lack, confusion, darkness and confinement, better than hell?

There is no darkness greater than the darkness in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.....

See for yourself. The people who are the most bent out of shape about the prospect of hell and the most vocal about other people going to hell, a place of unspeakable torment after death, are invariably the ones who are already in it.

Last edited:
I have nothing against fantasy fictional works where magic can be used for good, like Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter.

But in the real world, if there is such a thing as magic, and it really works, then it comes from demonic forces.

Because there's only two sources of power in the real world, which comes from heaven or hell. There is nothing in between heaven and hell which will give you power but not take sides.

I'm not saying magic is real, all I'm saying is that if it is real, it is something to be avoided.

And I think the reason so many new exorcists are being trained by the Vatican is because so many people are dabbling with magic.

magic might be largely illusions but there is a natural magic (energy/knowledge) that many just don't understand or know how to tap into.

There is no heaven or hell except for what people make in their own minds.

Pick a card, any card....

Forum List

Back