If liar Rubio is so new how does he differ from 2 old fossils?

Wow when a guy like Rubio can excite this kind of blind hatred in the Left they must be really scared. Otherwise they'd just ignore him, much like the conservatives here have ignored Jim Webb.

Indeed, whenever the moonbats start foaming at the mouth about a republicrat, it's a resume enhancement IMO.

O
yep, he even won LIE of the year. Yet here they sit in judgement. simply sheep following the PARTY
Your hero Romney won it first :thup:

What was the lie?

Link
Google :cool:
No fact..

Figures.

I get this all of the time. Post a link or STFU.
Why didn't you ask Stephanie for a link?

K I've changed my mind. Neither ever won liar of the year because there were no links provided. Oh well! End of conversation I guess!
Obama won it......easily.

I hate Progressives. Everything obama says is a lie and they dare call Rubio a liar? Hillary has a extensive history of lies, fraud, and corruption that they completely ignore yet those sorry worthless bastards point fingers.

God I hate Progressives.

yep, he even won LIE of the year. Yet here they sit in judgement. simply sheep following the PARTY
Your hero Romney won it first :thup:

What was the lie?

Link
Google :cool:
No facts....?

Figures.

tissue?

O
No fact..

Figures.

K I've changed my mind. Neither ever won liar of the year because there were no links provided. Oh well! End of conversation I guess!
Romney too :wink:

O
No fact..

Figures.

Romney too :wink:

Hey nit wit!
Who's lie directly affected Americans?
You are truly a stupid stupid person.

We got 9/11 out of having troops in Saudi Arabia, and from that we got a war in Afghanistan, and a war in Iraq.

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I have often wondered how people this stupid survived puberty...

Before there were GFI plugs in bathrooms people like this died trying to blowdry their hair while in the shower, or knock a radio into the tub with themselves. Now people are wearing helmets while riding bicycles, rather than pay attention to their environment and stay off busy roads. The jars of fish eggs at the bait shop have to put "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" so that liberals don't think it's caviar. Lead based paint used to prevented the reproduction of many more of these mouthbreathing fools.

Abortions and libtards going queer isn't keeping their genetic garbage out of the gene pool effectively enough.

We got 9/11 out of having troops in Saudi Arabia, and from that we got a war in Afghanistan, and a war in Iraq.

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I have often wondered how people this stupid survived puberty...

Before there were GFI plugs in bathrooms people like this died trying to blowdry their hair while in the shower, or knock a radio into the tub with themselves. Now people are wearing helmets while riding bicycles, rather than pay attention to their environment and stay off busy roads. The jars of fish eggs at the bait shop have to put "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" so that liberals don't think it's caviar. Lead based paint used to prevented the reproduction of many more of these mouthbreathing fools.

Abortions and libtards going queer isn't keeping their genetic garbage out of the gene pool effectively enough.

Amen brother!

What I find sad is someone think getting rid of the inheritance tax would be ignorant.

I guess because they think only the RICH would benefit from it.

MAN oh man. so our children, grandchildren should suffer for it

and then goes on wailing how some people supposedly doesn't believe in FRIKKEN the climate changing.

He has been caught in a few lies and hopefully, more will come out. He's definitely not ready for the big time.

10533103_10153506474036040_9205936736550722047_n_zpsc9bc580a.jpg
Rubio wasn't ready for the Senate, either.

Forum List

Back