If leftists aren't racist

What they won't tell you is ... that cop WAS Trump. All part of his plan.

What they won't tell you is ... that cop WAS Trump. All part of his plan.
oh really? it would be broadcast 24/7 if that were half-true even 1/10th of a percent true
Hell I'm shocked the media hasn't come forth making that shit up just as you did.

Why is the majority of these type killings happening in leftist controlled cities?
I thought we were told that cops are hard right Trump supporters?

Now we are supposed to believe they are leftists simply because the mayor is a Democrat? That’s not very logical.

Why is the majority of these type killings happening in leftist controlled cities?

Now we are supposed to believe they are leftists simply because the mayor is a Democrat? That’s not very logical.
That’s because conservatives aren’t very bright.

No, not all cops are pro-trump
However it's leftist policy that allowed these p[police officer to remain on duty

The left claims that they aren’t racist, but what they do is call out racism. Hmmm...

George Floyd killed by a white cop. I challenge any leftist to prove racism was the motivating factor in this killing. Guess what, if they are making this about racism when there’s no proof of racism, they are displaying textbook racism. Sure it’s a social accepted form of racism, which is fucked up, but it’s racism nonetheless. Ergo they lost the moral authority to criticize anyone else for their racism.

And I’m not even getting into their racism of low expectations in regards to blacks and Hispanics

Why was a black man killed by a cop in a leftist controlled City?

Of course they are racists... they know they are racists and don't care, and so don't you.
I care because no one should look at a person's race for anything. Look at their character

Yes they should during a race riot.

Stop with the nonsense. It failed.
What nonsense is that? And the only failure is that leftists can't answer a question about the cities they control why are they so racist? Why are so many blacks killed within the areas they control?

Why was a black man killed by a cop in a leftist controlled City?

Of course they are racists... they know they are racists and don't care, and so don't you.
I care because no one should look at a person's race for anything. Look at their character

Yes they should during a race riot.

Stop with the nonsense. It failed.
What nonsense is that? And the only failure is that leftists can't answer a question about the cities they control why are they so racist? Why are so many blacks killed within the areas they control?

Like with a gay couple there are two types of leftists. The top who control it all and the bottom who are the most retarded individuals you will ever see - and buy it all.

For the elite - they don't care about race they just do whatever gives them the maximum power. Many of them hate white people because white people are too smart to be controlled.

For the sheeple, they view black people like retarded children and hate whites.

118495523_1190565777977727_4183505605189198760_o.jpg

Forum List

Back