If it was this 17-year-old instead of Kyle, would he have got off Scott free?

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

Say this 17-year-old went to the demonstration.

He walks into a crowd of militia members.

One of the militia members makes a threatening move so our 17-year-old shoots him dead. Another militia member raises his rifle, so our 17-year-old shoots him dead. Still a third militia member points a handgun at our 17-year-old but doesn't pull the trigger so our 17-year-old shoots him in the arm.

Our 17-year-old then surrenders to the police.

At the hearing, he cries on the stand.

Would he have got off Scott free?

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

One of the militia members makes a threatening move so our 17-year-old shoots him dead. Another militia member raises his rifle, so our 17-year-old shoots him dead. Still a third militia member points a handgun at our 17-year-old but doesn't pull the trigger so our 17-year-old shoots him in the arm.

not if his name was Otis!!

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

That's is the trouble with hypotheticals, they're hypothetical. You have to make the situations identical, so you're going to have to have militia members with rap sheets in full riot, setting fires and destroying things, and THAT is not likely to happen.

But you want to play the, "he's black so he would get the book thrown at him while the white guy walks" card. Okay, let's look at it. With every other detail being exactly the same, if he came into court with a polite and respectful attitude (like Rittenhouse), dressed appropriately for court (like Rittenhouse), and expressed remorse for having to kill someone to defend his own life (like Rittenhouse), I'd say he had a good chance of walking free. Going full bore gangsta in court would not be a good idea.

That's is the trouble with hypotheticals, they're hypothetical. You have to make the situations identical, so you're going to have to have militia members with rap sheets in full riot, setting fires and destroying things, and THAT is not likely to happen.

But you want to play the, "he's black so he would get the book thrown at him while the white guy walks" card. Okay, let's look at it. With every other detail being exactly the same, if he came into court with a polite and respectful attitude (like Rittenhouse), dressed appropriately for court (like Rittenhouse), and expressed remorse for having to kill someone to defend his own life (like Rittenhouse), I'd say he had a good chance of walking free. Going full bore gangsta in court would not be a good idea.
I can't see the picture, but if he is black there would be no arrest and no trial at all, and possibly a statue erected and free 40 ouncers for a year.

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

That isnt what happened.

Lets go back a few years when a black thug named Trayvon Martin decided to bash the first white Latino's head into the cement, when he was shot in the chest and died, this was the depiction of the Lame Stream Media (if Obama had a son, he would look like dead Trayvon).
1638540580612.png

Now for Kyle, he didnt shoot anyone until they reached for his weapon. He was proven innocent, get the fuck over it.

Dont want to get shot, dont run at someone with a gun.

The protesters had gone home by dark because of the curfew.

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

Why would anyone in a "militia" threaten some black guy?

The protesters had gone home by dark because of the curfew.
Okay, I know you'd like to believe that, but the bottom line remains, without the protest there would have been no riot, and there's no way for you to know that ALL the protestors left because of the curfew. I'm sure that SOME did, but obviously a bunch stayed around to cause trouble. Now, if you want to label those who left as protestors and those who stayed as rioters, just say so, because I get that. Did anyone speaking at the protest tell everyone it was over and to go home because of the curfew?

Now, if you want to throw that into the scenario, let's include it. The protest by the militia is over because of the curfew and the protestors all went home. Who's left then to riot, burn things down and assault people? Let's figure that out first. Do you insist the riot in Kenosha was due solely to rightwing anti-BLM infiltrators? If so, then let's say the militia has all gone home and the anti-militia infiltrators are busy rioting when the young black man gets assaulted and fights for his life against the leftwing agitators.

Kyle didn't get off "scot free" . He spent 2 months in the joint.

This fellow would have been like Darrell Brooks and given minimal bail or given a furlough like Liberal Hero Willie Horton.

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

He should if he was defending himself…

What is your damn point?

Wait, it was being white that got Kyle off and you believe had he been black he would have hung for it…

And the left said it is never about race or race baiting!

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

If you're trying to make a comparison then the people shot would have also been black and it would be a non story.

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

Probably not.
I'm sure he has a rap sheet as long as his leg with several felonies thrown in.

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

With all the video evidence, no charges would have been brought you racist tard.

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

So, no explicit threat from that specific milita member to murder him? NO guns shots before he fired? He does not run away before the first shot and repeatedly after each shot?

Looking pretty dicey for him. Also looks like a very different situation than what happened with Rittenhouse.

Also, don't you have any black teenagers that don't look like gangbangers? Wouldn't your analogy had been better if you used one of them?

Why didn't you? Mmmm?

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

Yes. He would have never even been arrested or prosecuted.

Kyle was taken as a political prisoner.

i8thlp7x0h841.jpg

Self defense is color blind. Give it a try, the color blind part, and stop race baiting while you are at it.

Forum List

Back