If Immigrants Are US, Then What's To Debate(?)! (Many Hispanics Are of Indigenous Ancestry!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Months, years and even decades ago. . .even I myself was arrested on a federal rioting charge(?). We understood about cemeteries, even then(?). My Great Uncle Gus is the founder of one of the World's Largest, in Whittier, California. Famously, the Last Working Cattle Ranch in Los Angeles County had been locally famous for Sunday Rodeo, an old Hispanic custom. From landing in Penn's Colony, 1683, to Texas property ownership, to the continuing refugee status in California(?). California has been a refugee haven, even for rebellious U. S. nationals, post-1865. Out of Texas, fortunately we spoke Spanish. Settling in, we were the only English-speaking family in Los Nietos, CA, for some time. Property had become a tarnished concept, and that had become the law.

Now even union negotiators have said it: "My God(?)! Now you correspond with U. S. Presidents!" Maybe not so much in money, but suing the federal government can have outcomes. Legislation has seen the light of day.

Also in fact, depending on which Jew is counting, you can follow Deuteronomy 23:19-20, and basically become Federal Reserve Board entranced--fixated(?) on working with percentage usury. You can also choose differently, and follow Matthew 25:14-30, noting what Federal Reserve Board clearly intends--a banking and foreclosure crisis. That story is presented therein.

The babies now victims are also legendary--of Montecito, CA: Now even some "Gone With The Mud."

Who of any, were after all, here first(?)! Even the new Abott and Costello charade in Washington, D. C., offers no major clarification. The textbooks do not show a debate about which Jew was counting--all those centuries. See Obama, "Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit, 2009," in Matthew 20:1-20. The Republicans took that away, too: 2011. There was no debate about it.

It is noted that many Hispanic entrants to currently USA: Are descended of Indigenous North, South, and Central American: Indigenous peoples!

Many could be said to have been here first.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(U Stupid Assholes! "Hey! How are ya! Are Ya! Are Ya?!" "Hey! How Are Ya! Are Ya! Are Ya(?)!

And so the first are thought last, and the last are thought first!

It would be better applied as an arithmetic concept, like in the $400.00 per Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit, when it counted: Post-GOP Induced Great Recession.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Lands of Many Nations: Not though Dreamers, even--including at State of the Union(?), (per Treaty)!)

To much crime and poverty from the little brown ones

Months, years and even decades ago. . .even I myself was arrested on a federal rioting charge(?). We understood about cemeteries, even then(?). My Great Uncle Gus is the founder of one of the World's Largest, in Whittier, California. Famously, the Last Working Cattle Ranch in Los Angeles County had been locally famous for Sunday Rodeo, an old Hispanic custom. From landing in Penn's Colony, 1683, to Texas property ownership, to the continuing refugee status in California(?). California has been a refugee haven, even for rebellious U. S. nationals, post-1865. Out of Texas, fortunately we spoke Spanish. Settling in, we were the only English-speaking family in Los Nietos, CA, for some time. Property had become a tarnished concept, and that had become the law.

Now even union negotiators have said it: "My God(?)! Now you correspond with U. S. Presidents!" Maybe not so much in money, but suing the federal government can have outcomes. Legislation has seen the light of day.

Also in fact, depending on which Jew is counting, you can follow Deuteronomy 23:19-20, and basically become Federal Reserve Board entranced--fixated(?) on working with percentage usury. You can also choose differently, and follow Matthew 25:14-30, noting what Federal Reserve Board clearly intends--a banking and foreclosure crisis. That story is presented therein.

The babies now victims are also legendary--of Montecito, CA: Now even some "Gone With The Mud."

Who of any, were after all, here first(?)! Even the new Abott and Costello charade in Washington, D. C., offers no major clarification. The textbooks do not show a debate about which Jew was counting--all those centuries. See Obama, "Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit, 2009," in Matthew 20:1-20. The Republicans took that away, too: 2011. There was no debate about it.

It is noted that many Hispanic entrants to currently USA: Are descended of Indigenous North, South, and Central American: Indigenous peoples!

(U Stupid Assholes! "Hey! How are ya! Are Ya! Are Ya?!" "Hey! How Are Ya! Are Ya! Are Ya(?)!
even I myself was arrested on a federal rioting charge
Well I must admit that you have given us some of your past history.. Yet you haven't learned shit about your history. When you break the law you are punished for it, right? Why should people who come here illegally get rewarded for breaking the law.

If parents of a child rob a bank, and give the money to the child, does the child get to keep the money, even at no fault for the kid?
An anchor baby is just that, they are at no fault of their own, but instead of becoming citizens once dropped in this country, instead of separating the family, collect them all, send them back to the back of the immigration line, and then they too can come back. if they show up again, illegally then put them on trial for invading this country, if found guilty, give them a choice to go back 1 more time or execute them on site. Build a wall of bodies and soon it will be tall enough to stop the invading army.

The 14th amendment was adopted in 1868, after the American Civil War, and addresses the equal protection and rights of former slaves.

Micawber on the law: It is an ass!

(Many White Eyes claim Great Spirit makes final laws(?)! "Seven Come Eleven," greatest of all, makes odds, and sometimes craps(?)!)

Micawber on the law: It is an ass!

(Many White Eyes claim Great Spirit makes final laws(?)! "Seven Come Eleven," greatest of all, makes odds, and sometimes craps(?)!)
Are you one of those who shouldn't be here illegally? Sure sounds like it. Go back to your shithole and if you are so great, make your own country great again, we are doing just fine here.

If that is the case then it's settled. The Vikings own America....

That has to be one of the most-convoluted posts I've ever seen.

Refugees from lawful USA, 1860: Cannot go back there(?)!

(Many on Lands of Many Nations: Can't Go back there, either!)

That has to be one of the most-convoluted posts I've ever seen.

His avatar name must be a reference to what a drinks a quart of every day.

Bripat9643, even with that name, settin' in tree! One thing certain anyone can see--can't keep on message, like the Trump Family! (Or Meathead poster!)

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(No message, no peace! Mainly North Korean invited South Korean to a tea(?)! Nuke likely gives him room to create a spirit of unity, against the US-empowered South--a possible new source of trade and aid!)

Bripat9643, even with that name, settin' in tree! One thing certain anyone can see--can't keep on message, like the Trump Family! (Or Meathead poster!)

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(No message, no peace! Mainly North Korean invited South Korean to a tea(?)! Nuke likely gives him room to create a spirit of unity, against the US-empowered South--a possible new source of trade and aid!)

Did someone slip LSD into your oatmeal today?

Forum List

Back