If I were the devil by Paul Harvey

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a prophetic essay by Paul Harvey about what he would do if he were the devil. What we see unfolding today is a good indication Paul was not to far off in his analysis! This speech was given in 1965. Talk about a blast from the past, eh? Enjoy!

Rome admited it was Satan in it's farce when they created the story about Jesus being offered worship throughout the world if he bowed down to Satan (Rome whom he was revolting against).
Satan (Rome) did not need his permission to get worship to the false Prophet, thus the world to bow down to Rome (Satan) through the image it created.
All Satan had to do is write the resurrection story.
Even though his apostles left dissapointed, the resurrection act further presented and lifted the icon as a godly character who they still followed thus worshiped, as Satan(Rome) promised.
If you are gullible enough to believe the resurrection story then as they say Satan shift changes to any being means Satan was the figure they didn't recognize who claimed he was Jesus.
There forward creating the world to fall down and worship the fallen false prophet as if he was always alive (serpents false promise in Genesis) &that they too have eternity through belief in his resurrection (Satans deception).
If you believe in reality and need to trust the story being told then Satan offering him worship was a man who was into trickery offering him fame through promoting a Benny Hinn like charlaten act (Like Shimon the sorcerer or Sergius Paulus promoting BarJesus) and when the figure either agree or refused the Satan figure came to the Apostles as his resurrected persona (imposter), making people deceived into believing he and they were eternal.
Thus Satan got the world to follow and worship Jesus the false prophet.
Any of these 3 scenerios reveals how it's done and to deny this is to deny your own teachings that this would happen in our era only because you failed to notice it already occured in their time as John of Patmos was warning and many NT verses describe events of the 70ad period.

Last edited:
I just realized something Michael...If the DEVIL is the opposite of LIVED which we have pointed out many times then taking this a step further since Jesus never LIVED like everyone else had lives on this earth then he since he never exsisted and never lived must indeed be the Devil ...His amalgamated figure never lived....interesting to say the least...

In secreting the son of perdition in Ezekiel I always have to point out that the fallen false messiah is called
"an image of a man".
People not being very observant need to have things pointed out to them, especially when they have created their own impressions from never reading the full context or relying on the blind to lead them through the text.

the " image of a man" then ties it into the warnings in Isaiah 44 where the image they created was worshipped as a god and was bowed down to replacing the gd of abraham isaac and jacob....Yes that fits completely.....

Since Ezekiel 28 also says this image existed in the garden of eden (ancient Persia) it fits even more since that image found in the bascilica is the sickly man Mithraic cross they found at the altar in the Mithraic Temple that existed before they converted it to a church. Mithra was born out of that region where the Garden of Eden is described.
Plus it fulfills the Serpent that's an obvious description of being in the garden.

This is a prophetic essay by Paul Harvey about what he would do if he were the devil. What we see unfolding today is a good indication Paul was not to far off in his analysis! This speech was given in 1965. Talk about a blast from the past, eh? Enjoy!

Good luck with Bernstein and Horowitz.

Rome admited it was Satan in it's farce when they created the story about Jesus being offered worship throughout the world if he bowed down to Satan (Rome whom he was revolting against).
Satan (Rome) did not need his permission to get worship to the false Prophet, thus the world to bow down to Rome (Satan) through the image it created.
All Satan had to do is write the resurrection story.
Even though his apostles left dissapointed, the resurrection act further presented and lifted the icon as a godly character who they still followed thus worshiped, as Satan(Rome) promised.
If you are gullible enough to believe the resurrection story then as they say Satan shift changes to any being means Satan was the figure they didn't recognize who claimed he was Jesus.
There forward creating the world to fall down and worship the fallen false prophet as if he was always alive (serpents false promise in Genesis) &that they too have eternity through belief in his resurrection (Satans deception).
If you believe in reality and need to trust the story being told then Satan offering him worship was a man who was into trickery offering him fame through promoting a Benny Hinn like charlaten act (Like Shimon the sorcerer or Sergius Paulus promoting BarJesus) and when the figure either agree or refused the Satan figure came to the Apostles as his resurrected persona (imposter), making people deceived into believing he and they were eternal.
Thus Satan got the world to follow and worship Jesus the false prophet.
Any of these 3 scenerios reveals how it's done and to deny this is to deny your own teachings that this would happen in our era only because you failed to notice it already occured in their time as John of Patmos was warning and many NT verses describe events of the 70ad period.

Hey look everyone, it's the devil!!

This speech was given in 1965.

- playing the Harp of self indulgence as Harvey has seldom led to any meaningful resolutions.

- playing the Harp of self indulgence as Harvey has seldom led to any meaningful resolutions.

The speech was given in 1965. Yes, I said that in the OP. The speech was given in 1965 by Paul Harvey. I believe he had some good insight on what direction the nation was headed in. Here's another one by Paul Harvey - from 1965! Have a listen! Where are we as a nation 50 years later? Was he right? What have you to say about his warning? Enough with the platitudes!

Good luck with Bernstein and Horowitz.

Luck comes out of the name Lucifer - my blessings come from God, not a defeated foe whose on the last leg of his journey before spending eternity in a lake of fire. As for Bernstein and Horowitz? Interesting how sought after their final recordings were.

Horowitz, Bernstein: Final recordings are (mostly) treasures

It reminds me of Paul Harvey and how people are still listening to him today! Where there is talent? Your work will outlive you! What legacy do you intend to leave this world, sealybobo?

The speech was given in 1965. Yes, I said that in the OP. The speech was given in 1965 by Paul Harvey. I believe he had some good insight on what direction the nation was headed in. Here's another one by Paul Harvey - from 1965! Have a listen! Where are we as a nation 50 years later? Was he right? What have you to say about his warning? Enough with the platitudes!

I believe he had some good insight on what direction the nation was headed in ... What have you to say about his warning?

the platitude "warning" is yours Jeremiah, stop being an Ostrich - every generation has a Harvey, they blind themselves to their own narrow indulgences fearing for others that step forward in time.

did Harvey foretell the demise of the Confederate Flag - are you still waving it Jer ?

I believe he had some good insight on what direction the nation was headed in ... What have you to say about his warning?

the platitude "warning" is yours Jeremiah, stop being an Ostrich - every generation has a Harvey, they blind themselves to their own narrow indulgences fearing for others that step forward in time.

did Harvey foretell the demise of the Confederate Flag - are you still waving it Jer ?

I never did wave the Confederate flag, Breezewood. As for Paul Harvey? I find his speeches to be interesting in light of current events. If you fail to find any correlation perhaps you are not looking hard enough.

This is a good speech from Harvey. What is a police man? Interesting statistic. Only 1/2 of 1% of all policemen /policewomen misuse their badge / uniform. As Harvey notes - that is a better than the record for those in ministry!

This is great! Another wonderful speech by Paul Harvey about hard work. Paul Harvey was a wonderful communicator! Enjoy!

I wish I had a nickel for every time Jeremiah posts about the devil.

This young man wanted to emulate Paul Harvey with his own speech called, God made a soldier! I believe he did a very good job! How about you? Listen to this!

Forum List

Back