If i were a "thug", "terrorist" or "bank robber" would you describe me as "brown" or "white"?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I mean "brown" is not really one race, it is many races, and a big umbrella term, but im not sure what else i could use as "term" ... i mean if you looked for me as police man what would you racially profile me as?

If I was a cop, and saw the above pictures, I would immediately assume you were guilty of at least one felony count of HUA.

I mean "brown" is not really one race, it is many races, and a big umbrella term, but im not sure what else i could use as "term" ... i mean if you looked for me as police man what would you racially profile me as?

I would just assume that you were going skiing.

If not for the goofball, pedestrian gift shop shirt, then you would look very ISIS.

"I'm not sure officer but I'd start checking with any local kidney dialysis clinics in the area because they are jaundice.".

Forum List

Back