If I had a respected job

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Should I declare openly that Im "Gypsy". I watch everyday the dail mass at missio.at from the chappel in vienna. And they had a persian priest there. They said "he is from the noble race of the persians". Who would say "Mortimer is of the noble race of the "Gypsies"? Should I better not say it, not because I hate it but because to gather more respect?

Should I declare openly that Im "Gypsy". I watch everyday the dail mass at missio.at from the chappel in vienna. And they had a persian priest there. They said "he is from the noble race of the persians". Who would say "Mortimer is of the noble race of the "Gypsies"? Should I better not say it, not because I hate it but because to gather more respect?
I'd keep it to yourself, Mort. Just to be on the safe side.

I think you just need to try to find nice girls who are willing to be good helpmeets to help you get into yoga.

Nudeyogahelp0001.jpg

I think you just need to try to find nice girls who are willing to be good helpmeets to help you get into yoga.

View attachment 385582

I might have known. And I wasn’t wrong.

I was once galled a Gyp..... Not sure what they meant.
I do embrace what I am, but dont hate it. But it is indeed a shame to be, or you are easily shamed and disrespected. For me it is not a shame, because if you are smart enough you know that no one choose to be born as what he is and if you are decent you dont need to be ashamed for who others are, but you can be shamed like "ganfer, cigo, cergas" etc. (serbian words and they are racial slurs and mean disrespect and subhuman). The americans and english also say "you gyp" or "i was gypped" it means subhuman. One guy like me who wants to be respected cannot do much to go against the mainstream and opinions. But I see what you are saying, I should just say Im romani and do my best to prove Im still decent. I cannot change who I am, and even If I dont say that I am, others will not forget and tell me I am. But it is difficult. I dont think it is at all like being a turk, or persian or even black african (black africans are discriminated but they are in all walks of life, in Salzburg there are two Black African Priests but I never heard or saw a Romani Priest or Romani doctor, or Romani Lawyer or even Teacher)

Forum List

Back