If He Is A 'Flight Risk' Why Doesn't Sessions Have The DOJ Pick Him Up / Bring Him In?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I mean aside from the fact that Hillary, Wasserman-Schultz, and the DNC is praying to God / Allah that Awan flees to Pakistan where he can join his family who have already been placed under government protection after their espionage....

"The Justice Department warned Monday that ex-Capitol Hill IT aide Imran Awan is a “flight risk” and could flee to Pakistan if a judge approves his request to lift “all of the conditions of his release.”

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu filed a motion before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, urging the court to deny the request from Awan, who is facing fraud and other charges.

Awan, a former IT aide for Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, is currently enrolled in the High Intensity Supervision Program (HISP) with conditions that he abide by an electronically monitored curfew of 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. and a limit on traveling beyond 150 miles from his residence, according to court documents. Awan and his attorney want to lift those conditions, including the electronic monitoring bracelet.

Federal prosecutors warned this could give Awan an opening.

“While the government possesses Awan’s Pakistani passport, nothing prevents him from obtaining a new Pakistani passport at the Embassy in D.C. That passport would permit Awan to board a flight and leave the country at any time,” the motion read. “The government asserts that Awan is a flight risk and that his participation in HISP is by far the least restrictive condition that can be imposed on him to ensure his return to Court.”

I predict Awan WILL either make it to the Pakistani Embassy and / or will make it out of the country, ensuring this case of Hillary / DNC-Espionage will be forever swept under the political carpet.

The Awans were engaged in ESPIONAGE under the oversight of DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, during a time when it is now known that Hillary had 'bought' the DNC and was running every action / event.

DWS hired the spies to work for her / the DNC, gave them illegal access to classified national-security jeopardizing files on National Security, Intel Files, and files on other nations. (She also gave them access to all DNC files / e-mails, usernames, and passwords.) After the spy ring was discovered and the Awans had been fired / banned from the House while the ESPIONAGE investigation was carried out, DWS still rehired and gave illegal access to all of it, again, to Awan.

DWS was fired as the DNC Chairman ... but immediately began working for the Hillary campaign - the same woman who 'owned' the DNC and thus was DWS' boss! It is highly plausible, almost undeniable, that Hillary was behind the Pakistani Espionage.

When Bill Clinton was President he had his own FBI create FBI files on all of his enemies. Here, Hillary was potentially directing DWS to acquire classified information through illegally assessing House files .. and, more probably, had DWS overseeing the pillaging of DNC / Democrat e-mails to collect 'leverage' on them to make sure they remained supporting 'her turn' as President.

Hillary and her criminal cohorts have been protected all this time, so, again, I look for Awan to 'somehow' escape and ensure there is never a trial where this all gets out.

Either that, or I look for Awan to show up DEAD.

Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan could flee to Pakistan if restrictions lifted, DOJ warns

(I think the Mods for moving this thread to where they think it needs to be, but this is DEFINITELY a very 'Political' topic.)

Forum List

Back