If ever there was a petition you should sign

Typical liberal, always looking for a way to deny the will of the people.
The voters or the electoral college will?
Trump will win the popular vote by the time the votes are all counted...suck to be a libtard...you lose again.
POTUS-libtards lose
Senate-libtards lose
HOR-Libtards lose
SC-Libtards Lose

:badgrin:
I didn't lose shit, that's just your childish BS show you put on to feel superior, which doesn't work....
I said libtards lose...so you admit to being a libtard.:badgrin:
I cant help that I am smarter than you....prolly genetics....:badgrin:

Copy/pasted this from my FB page:

"PLEASE READ. I was not aware of this technicality in U.S. elections. It seems if some states' electoral votes that have yet to be submitted, are submitted with Hillary's name before December 19th, then Hillary could actually win the election. On the chance that this could actually change the election results to reflect the majority of the people, please sign. It could possibly help us avoid a Trump presidency. PLEASE READ, SIGN & SHARE."

And here's the link:

Electoral College Electors: Electoral College Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

Hey, its worth a try.
and if someone did this if hillary won you would be calling the person a traitor...geezus you whine more than dottie ....

If Hillary had lost the popular vote, I wouldn't blame them.

Why you want to join the loser list?

Oh because I love losing.

$100?
I dont bet with online losers...and would never give you any contact info...loser

Thought so. Just wanted to expose you for the internet tough guy you are. Carry on.
Internet tough guy..did I threaten you snowflake?

No, you just talk a lot of shit and refuse to put anything up. You're a fucking pussy. Carry on.

No, you just talk a lot of shit and refuse to put anything up. You're a fucking pussy. Carry on.
A snowflake calling anyone a pussy..:badgrin:...were you going to ask your mom for your allowance to make the bet? maybe she will let you skip a months rent on your basement bedroom

Why you want to join the loser list?

Oh because I love losing.

$100?
I dont bet with online losers...and would never give you any contact info...loser

Thought so. Just wanted to expose you for the internet tough guy you are. Carry on.
Internet tough guy?..did I threaten you snowflake?

You posted ideas that run contrary to his beliefs, What do you think?

"PLEASE READ. I was not aware of this technicality in U.S. elections. It seems if some states' electoral votes that have yet to be submitted, are submitted with Hillary's name before December 19th, then Hillary could actually win the election. On the chance that this could actually change the election results to reflect the majority of the people, please sign. It could possibly help us avoid a Trump presidency. PLEASE READ, SIGN & SHARE."

And here's the link:

Electoral College Electors: Electoral College Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

Hey, its worth a try.
and if someone did this if hillary won you would be calling the person a traitor...geezus you whine more than dottie ....

If Hillary had lost the popular vote, I wouldn't blame them.
how many years have we been using the electoral college?....if you dont like it,get it changed,i dont like it either,but i wont cry about the results....

And here's the link:

Hey, its worth a try.

Unh, Luddly, which part of 270 do you not understand, once that threshold has been achived? Math skills and understanding is needed in this excercise and there are no other correct answers. Once 270 is reached by one candidate it is impossible for another candidate to duplicate the feat since there are not 270 remaining. It is impossible even using lib math.

Typical liberal, always looking for a way to deny the will of the people.
The voters or the electoral college will?
Trump will win the popular vote by the time the votes are all counted...suck to be a libtard...you lose again.
POTUS-libtards lose
Senate-libtards lose
HOR-Libtards lose
SC-Libtards Lose

:badgrin:
I didn't lose shit, that's just your childish BS show you put on to feel superior, which doesn't work....
I said libtards lose...so you admit to being a libtard.:badgrin:
I cant help that I am smarter than you....prolly genetics....:badgrin:
No slanted eyes while reading, go rent yourself a pair..

No slanted eyes while reading, go rent yourself a pair..
liptremble.gif

And here's the link:

Hey, its worth a try.

Unh, Luddly, which part of 270 do you not understand, once that threshold has been achived? Math skills and understanding is needed in this excercise and there are no other correct answers. Once 270 is reached by one candidate it is impossible for another candidate to duplicate the feat since there are not 270 remaining. It is impossible even using lib math.

270 isn't achieved until the electors actually cast their votes on December 19th. Electors in 21 states are not required to cast their votes to the candidate chosen by the people's votes. In the other 29 there is merely a small penalty for not doing so. Hypothetically, despite the popular vote results, all the Electors could get together and decide whomever they want to be POTUS. That's the Electoral College system for you!

I'll be happy to sign it if, when it inevitably goes nowhere, it is rolled up and jammed straight up hillary's ass.

And here's the link:

Hey, its worth a try.

270 isn't achieved until the electors actually cast their votes on December 19th. Electors in 21 states are not required to cast their votes to the candidate chosen by the people's votes. In the other 29 there is merely a small penalty for not doing so. Hypothetically, despite the popular vote results, all the Electors could get together and decide whomever they want to be POTUS. That's the Electoral College system for you!

You will receive no argument from me on that point. Every election this topic raises questions that should have been explained to students by the 9th grade of their schooling. Electors are in fact, not required by follow the will of the voting public and can in effect unite behind the person of their choice and declare that person the next President. If that is what Luddly is suggesting then that is what he should write. However, as we practice the voting ritual today, the 270 votes needed to secure the election is still a singular event and cannot be surpassed by more than one candidate how ever you may do the math. Untrustworthy electors are another topic.

Forum List

Back