If Dems won on the back of George Floyd, a corrupt academia, a bias complicit media / social media, illegal aliens and a scamdemic.

More guns than the right?
All I can say is if they try it again they better by God be ready to do more than mock and point to their media message. If Trump runs in 2024, he'll win and then I expect they'll completely come unglued and the nation will fall into violence. Maybe it's time for that.

Could they have won without any one of the aforementioned?
What will they need to concoct to win in 2024?
Well, Biden got more than 80 million votes, so he had plenty to win. Perhaps you could try that Walk Away thing again. I hear that got you at least 3 or 4 dozen more votes last time.

All I can say is if they try it again they better by God be ready to do more than mock and point to their media message. If Trump runs in 2024, he'll win and then I expect they'll completely come unglued and the nation will fall into violence. Maybe it's time for that.
Yes. It's time to be ready.

Well, Biden got more than 80 million votes, so he had plenty to win. Perhaps you could try that Walk Away thing again. I hear that got you at least 3 or 4 dozen more votes last time.
We can be pretty sure of one thing: These people will never, ever look in the mirror and honestly wonder what they might be doing that stops decent people from voting for them. They will never see anything they do as negative or repellent. Decent people will always vote for them. Everything negative will always be the fault of the evil "other", and they will always point the finger elsewhere.

One of the primary dangers of tribalism across the spectrum. A cautionary tale for both ends.

Last edited:
Your psychotic freak lost because he was incompetent and a liar about covid.

suck it up
JoeXi knew what to do about covid when he and Obama funded Duke-NUS Singapore. Russians know it too because their army is vaccinated with Duke-NUS technology.

We can be pretty sure of one thing: These people will never, ever look in the mirror and honestly wonder what they might be doing that stops decent people from voting for them. They will never see anything they do as negative or repellent. Decent people will always vote for them. Everything negative will always be the fault of the evil "other", and they will always point the finger elsewhere.

One of the primary dangers of tribalism across the spectrum. A cautionary tale for both ends.
Notice how mac1958 modestly classifies himself as a decent person and trump voters as indecent

what a guy

Even with all of that, Biden took the election on the back of the mail-in scheme. The least secure election in history, and one that would have had every Western European nation horrified if it had even been suggested there.

In person voting (on Election Day) and legitimate absentee ballots. That's it. Everything else is an invitation to fraud. Vote on Sunday, or make Election Day a national holiday.

I know, I know. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
You are the one who said decent people will not vote for trump candidates

so what does that say about the 70 mil plus voters who do support trump?

you condemn yourself with your own words

I want to keep the Dems in power so I'm thinking of donating to Trump's reelection campaign.
Neither of you ignorant fools have the balls to address the core premise of the thread…face it, if you’re decent at all, you’re embarrassed to admit that George Floyd, illegal wetbacks and corruption won you the presidency, you can’t offer anything rational.

Forum List

Back