If democrats are so concerned with the well being of a child why do they adopt baby starvation policies?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
What did humans feed babies before formula?

What goes moo and secrets a white MILKY substance that has fed human babies for thousands of years?

I always liked isolation policies.
I like em even more now.

Sorry to hear you have having trouble getting your food.

Why are you blaming Biden for what capitalists do or don't do?
because he runs the federal govt, and enforces it’s law and regulations, and policies…which have locked up supplies causing massive shortages and record inflation

What did humans feed babies before formula?
sexy-busty-girl-1009191231-21.jpg

I know, you can't say what that is because you're not a biologist.

In February, the US Food and Drug Administration recalled three brands of powdered baby formulas made by the company due to potential bacterial infections, including Salmonella. The agency advised parents not to buy or use certain batches of Similac, Alimentum and EleCare powdered infant formulas, all Abbott brands.
Yes, Biden controls all production and distribution of baby formula, just like the petroleum industry that was nationalized.

In February, the US Food and Drug Administration recalled three brands of powdered baby formulas made by the company due to potential bacterial infections, including Salmonella. The agency advised parents not to buy or use certain batches of Similac, Alimentum and EleCare powdered infant formulas, all Abbott brands.
the irony that these two post and they follow one another

The FDA doesn't control it it regulates it, or you could have corporations making babies sick.
yes regulations…regulations control how they operate

i’m not quite sure how you jumped to the conclusions corporations would be making babies

Forum List

Back