Zone1 If DC is 50/50 white and black, why is almost every photo on the DC government site of blacks?

There is some whites for ya

The amount of anti-white racism in the DC government is well-known in these parts, but for evidence, look at the photos on the DC government website: about 95% of blacks, with a token whitey thrown in occasionally. If this were reversed, the leftists would be screaming “raaaaaaacist!”.

Funny you would be the one to notice that and you would find it necessary to complain

The amount of anti-white racism in the DC government is well-known in these parts, but for evidence, look at the photos on the DC government website: about 95% of blacks, with a token whitey thrown in occasionally. If this were reversed, the leftists would be screaming “raaaaaaacist!”.

The government does that to keep them from burning down the whole city.

It's called "appeasement."

Funny you would be the one to notice that and you would find it necessary to complain
Sad that you refuse to acknowledge the obvious racism in the DC government and instead disparage the person reporting the racism.

Bet you don’t do that when blacks put up a site in an area that is 50/50 black and white and complain that virtually all the photos are of whites.

Leftist mantra:

1) A black points out obvious anti-black bias by a gov body: condemn the racist gov body

2) A white poimt out obvious anti-white bias by a gov body: condemn whitey for pointing It out

Sad that you refuse to acknowledge the obvious racism in the DC government and instead disparage the person reporting the racism.

Bet you don’t do that when blacks put up a site in an area that is 50/50 black and white and complain that virtually all the photos are of whites.

Leftist mantra:

1) A black points out obvious anti-black bias by a gov body: condemn the racist gov body

2) A white poimt out obvious anti-white bias by a gov body: condemn whitey for pointing It out
You cherry picked one agency within the DC Government.
In case you havent noticed, the District of Columbia is mostly black

Why does it bother you so much?
You don’t even live in DC

You study the Clinton crime family links to USA Today, then watch the front page and document the photos that appear. duh

You cherry picked one agency within the DC Government.
In case you havent noticed, the District of Columbia is mostly black

Why does it bother you so much?
You don’t even live in DC
No I didn’t. That’s the general DC government site.

And you are actually asking me why racism bothers me?

Watch the leftists storm in to attack me for showing a clear example of extreme anti-white bias by a local government body.

The Biden administration is obsessed with "diversity." Take the Department of Transportation, for instance: Out of 29 key officials, only six appear to be straight, white males of European ethnicity, and I can't even vouch for how "straight" they are. The rest are women, fags, Negroes, Hispanics, and others.

Government Officials at the US Department of Transportation | US Department of Transportation

What a way to kill a country.

Affirmative Action and diversity hires have been killing this country ever since that POS named LBJ.

And like he said, Negroes will be voting for Democrats for the next 100 years.

Actually, he didn't say "Negroes", but that's beside the point.

No I didn’t. That’s the general DC government site.

And you are actually asking me why racism bothers me?

No, but it is obvious that black people being successful pisses you off Big League

Affirmative Action and diversity hires have been killing this country ever since that POS named LBJ.

And like he said, Negroes will be voting for Democrats for the next 100 years.

Actually, he didn't say "Negroes", but that's beside the point.

Women have reached their position in society because of Affirmative Action and diversity.
Every family in America has benefitted

Women have reached their position in society because of Affirmative Action and diversity.
Every family in America has benefitted

Do you mean like Kamala Harris? An Affirmative Action hire to be VP, who was appointed "Border Czar" and didn't even visit the Southern border and talk with Border Patrol agents?

The only thing that diversity hire is suitable for a position as Bordello Czar.

Forum List

Back