If Current Trends Continue, Trump Wins It ALL

What you'd get is the map at the top of the post, which has Clinton winning an insane 45 states and taking a beyond-comical 513 electoral votes to just 25 for The Donald. That's an FDR-level landslide, leaving Trump with just a teeny outpost of red in the far west, plus a dot here for Oklahoma and there for West Virginia. That's it, and nothing more. (Click here for a complete state-by-state breakdown of the carnage.)

and , the main thing for me is for Trump to destroy the 'boosh' and the other moderate rinos in debates and in the news Nozmo , generally I support Ted Cruz after he switched his vote on TPP .

Which would, again, mean the next president is a democrat.

Trump is an example of why Americans should not be given wealth, they turn into even worse assholes, like Trump.
Trump would crush the hildabeast in a debate.
Really? Then run him please
Just stfu already. Who ever wins, wins despite your idiotic whimsical comments.
And whoever the Republicans nominate you will get on your knees and worship them. No matter who

You don't want anything to do with Trump, my fellow Patriots

He is a liberal. Believe it or not, Donald Trump is a flaming libturd

He is also an asshole.

What you'd get is the map at the top of the post, which has Clinton winning an insane 45 states and taking a beyond-comical 513 electoral votes to just 25 for The Donald. That's an FDR-level landslide, leaving Trump with just a teeny outpost of red in the far west, plus a dot here for Oklahoma and there for West Virginia. That's it, and nothing more. (Click here for a complete state-by-state breakdown of the carnage.)

Not only would Trump get swamped by Hillary, he would bring down the whole party, possibly even losing the House

Not only would Trump get swamped by Hillary, he would bring down the whole party, possibly even losing the House

Moot issue. Trump is a joke. I frankly doubt this is anything more than a publicity stunt to get his name in the news again. He has zero support within the GOP. He'll drop out long before we have a candidate.

The same with Cruz. The man has back stabbed the entire GOP leadership and burned just about every bridge there is to burn. That may make him popular with a small minority of the country (and it is a very small minority), but who will stump for him? Who will stand next to him on a stage? He stands no chance at all.

There are a few I do like and I think would make good presidents. Better than Clinton. The problem is the GOP has gone so far to woo the extreme right that they have alienated the center. And there are a hell of a lot more people in the center.

He is also an asshole.
heard that he is a lib , dem . Course , if he follows through with deportation , wall building and messing , punishing third world countries like mexico and china then he is a good lib in my opinion Edgetho !!

Moot issue. Trump is a joke. I frankly doubt this is anything more than a publicity stunt to get his name in the news again. He has zero support within the GOP. He'll drop out long before we have a candidate.

The same with Cruz. The man has back stabbed the entire GOP leadership and burned just about every bridge there is to burn. That may make him popular with a small minority of the country (and it is a very small minority), but who will stump for him? Who will stand next to him on a stage? He stands no chance at all.

There are a few I do like and I think would make good presidents. Better than Clinton. The problem is the GOP has gone so far to woo the extreme right that they have alienated the center. And there are a hell of a lot more people in the center.
yep , 4 BUSINESS bankruptcies , never a PERSONAL bankruptcy . Yeah , Mr. Trump USES legal bankruptcy law to make more money . Probably also uses every single LEGAL loophole that he can to avoid paying taxes . Its called smart business practices and Mr. Trump practices smart business practices Pogo !!
Businessmen are not patriotic. The last time we elected one we got the Great Depression...

We had this "businessman" bullshit trotted out with Romney, since he had only four years experience in any kind of government position. What they kept leaving out is that a government and a capitalist business serve opposite masters. Government is supposed to be there to serve the people, while business is there to exploit the people to serve itself. The last kind of person we would want in the Executive Office would be a businessman.
hey , you are the guy that brought up the BANKRUPTCIES , I just explained that Mr. Trumps bankruptcies were just Business and not personal . Trump USED the Bankruptcy laws and did it Legally to shield money and make more money and to open up new options . Plus , none of Mr. Trumps bankruptcies were Personal bankruptcies . Trump probably uses All LEGAL rules , laws , tricks , loopholes that he can find , it is one of the reasons that he is very very rich !! Course , I approve of Using all LEGAL rules , laws , tricks and loopholes to avoid losing / paying money to government , only makes sense to me and Mr. Trump Pogo !!

and hey , morning Pratchet , the reason for Teds popularity is that he is burning many 'gop' bridges but he does it honestly as far as I can see . Ted is a pretty good guy especially when compared to the rest of the 'rinos' .

He is also an asshole.
heard that he is a lib , dem . Course , if he follows through with deportation , wall building and messing , punishing third world countries like mexico and china then he is a good lib in my opinion Edgetho !!
He is neither a liberal nor a conservative. That would require that he actually stood for something. The only thing he stands for is attracting more attention to himself. This "campaign" will end like his other one did.

yep , 4 BUSINESS bankruptcies , never a PERSONAL bankruptcy . Yeah , Mr. Trump USES legal bankruptcy law to make more money . Probably also uses every single LEGAL loophole that he can to avoid paying taxes . Its called smart business practices and Mr. Trump practices smart business practices Pogo !!
Businessmen are not patriotic. The last time we elected one we got the Great Depression...

We had this "businessman" bullshit trotted out with Romney, since he had only four years experience in any kind of government position. What they kept leaving out is that a government and a capitalist business serve opposite masters. Government is supposed to be there to serve the people, while business is there to exploit the people to serve itself. The last kind of person we would want in the Executive Office would be a businessman.
hey , you are the guy that brought up the BANKRUPTCIES , I just explained that Mr. Trumps bankruptcies were just Business and not personal . Trump USED the Bankruptcy laws and did it Legally to shield money and make more money and to open up new options . Plus , none of Mr. Trumps bankruptcies were Personal bankruptcies . Trump probably uses All LEGAL rules , laws , tricks , loopholes that he can find , it is one of the reasons that he is very very rich !! Course , I approve of Using all LEGAL rules , laws , tricks and loopholes to avoid losing / paying money to government , only makes sense to me and Mr. Trump Pogo !!
"...were just Business and not personal." So, you quote a line from the Godfather in speaking about Trump? They had more class and integrity.

like I say , just Business , LEGAL BUSINESS , and that's what Mr. Trump does and as far a I know he does Legal business Paddy . Yep , all LEGAL !!

and hey , morning Pratchet , the reason for Teds popularity is that he is burning many 'gop' bridges but he does it honestly as far as I can see . Ted is a pretty good guy especially when compared to the rest of the 'rinos' .

I see him as more of an opportunistic demagogue whose one and only priority is himself. But ultimately it doesn't matter. He will never be the GOP candidate. He and the people like him are the real "rinos".

CONSERVATIVE , and real Conservatives aren't in the rino herd . Mr. Trump is talking Conservative and doing it American style . I mean heck , deport , build a wall , treat china as they treat America . Sounds pretty Conservative American to me . gop or rinos are not my friends or my style Pratchet .

Last edited:
Morons, voting for morons.

kinda like when you liberfools voted for this scumbag ?

934930_297198110413374_656269730_n.jpg

:lmao:

CONSERVATIVE , and real Conservatives aren't in the rino herd . Mr. Trump is talking Conservative and doing it American style . I mean heck , deport , build a wall , treat china as they treat America . Sounds pretty Conservative American to me . gop or rinos are not my friends or my style Pratchet .

Cruz is also not a real conservative, nor is Trump. "Deport, build a wall, treat China as they treat America" aren't conservative values. They are populist nonsense positions made solely to garner votes. Conservative values are for minimalist government that let's people live as they choose without interference while still delivering the services appropriate to government. The problem is these rinos have so polluted the conservative movement that people actually think they embody conservative values. The truth is they aren't interested in any kind of values, just in telling you why you should be afraid and who to blame for it. That's how you get elected, and getting elected is the only thing they care about.

Forum List

Back