If COVID had nothing to do with the election, can someone explain to me why

Cities & States are now re-opening with no restrictions, yet there are twice the daily COVID cases as one year ago.

I'll wait.
Are you really that stupid? (That question was purely rhetorical. I do not need an answer that I already know)

A year ago we had no treatments and no vaccine. Daily cases and deaths were on the rise. That is not the case today. Some cities, like San Francisco, have over 70% of their adults vaccinated. They get to open up safely. Guess what? They’re still wearing masks.

Egg on your face puke, post #7
Deaths are down. Daily cases are down, especially in areas where the most people are vaccinated. San Francisco gets to open up because they have a majority of the people vaccinated. It’s not rocket surgery.

If it's because deaths are down, explain why the restrictions last year considering the death rate reduced almost everyday through summer, beginning April 16, 2020?

Deaths leading up to the election, Oct. 25, 2020: 339
Yesterday: 813

It took months of survivors with antibodies developed, to get to volunteer their blood which was made in to monoclonal antibody therapy.... Now it is available widespread....doctors can now give a guaranteed treatment to save the vulnerable and higher risk from certain death, if given to them early on, during their infection....It saved Trump's life.....

And we have enough covid tests to identify hotspots, and we have vaccines to bring in to a hotspot area, and we have many high risk people vaccinated already, about 70% of them...And we have a few million people who have antibody protection from reinfection....

We are just one year of Covid behind us, with an incredible amount of knowledge acquired in that year, along with now having monoclonal antibody therapy treatment and the vaccine.....

Risks are greatly reduced, going forward, LY vs TY.

Last edited:
I like mask wearers. It makes it easy to identify the communists.

People who wear masks to protect themselves and others from a pandemic are straight up pussies. Wimps. Cowards. Why can't the be manly like us?

Because a major factor why we've dumbed down so far and increased our dependency is I'm sorry, but feminism & more women in Congress.

The left has become completely pussified and dependent.

Cities & States are now re-opening with no restrictions, yet there are twice the daily COVID cases as one year ago.

I'll wait.
Are you really that stupid? (That question was purely rhetorical. I do not need an answer that I already know)

A year ago we had no treatments and no vaccine. Daily cases and deaths were on the rise. That is not the case today. Some cities, like San Francisco, have over 70% of their adults vaccinated. They get to open up safely. Guess what? They’re still wearing masks.
Thanks president Trump.

I'll wait.
40% of the population have been vaccinated and infections are declining rapidly

People who wear masks to protect themselves and others from a pandemic are straight up pussies. Wimps. Cowards. Why can't the be manly like us?
Is it “manly” to possibly infect others?

I wear a mask to protect YOU whether you want that protection or not.

I have been vaccinated.

I'll wait.

Thanks president Trump.
Yes, the Trump administration was key in getting the vaccine approval. They sucked at everything else, including the distribution of the vaccine. The Biden administration fixed that. Thanks to both of them.

Uhh excuse me. I'm far from Communist and I HAVE to use a mask for work.

Your boss is a communist, be warned :abgg2q.jpg:
I work for a transit agency.

Yes, that's run by PROGS and PROGS are quasi-communist. Any chance your direct supervisor is a lesbian?
Not even close. There are however, a great percentage of Republicans and Conservatives among the rank and file.

I'll wait.

Thanks president Trump.
Yes, the Trump administration was key in getting the vaccine approval. They sucked at everything else, including the distribution of the vaccine. The Biden administration fixed that. Thanks to both of them.

You mean Trump himself failed to distribute a new vaccine properly during his first week or so the vaccine was developed?

That's just weird.

Say, do Governors take any responsibility for distribution in a Republic or is the POTUS responsible for EVERYTHING now? I realize Democrats are a dependent sort, perhaps they needed Trump to hold their collective hand.

I'll wait.

Thanks president Trump.
What did the Biden admin do that Trump did not do?

I'll wait.

Thanks president Trump.
What did the Biden admin do that Trump did not do?
IIRC, wasn't the DemoCRAP controlled House stonewalling vaccine distribution in the first place?

Forum List

Back