Zone1 If Blacks Do What Whites Have Done We Will Be Successful

Actually, whites created false stereotypes then created a system to benefit themselves. Face the truth of the past and present of this nation.
Stereotypes are based in observable truth. They are often exaggerations of said truth, but based upon it just the same.

You guys really need to do some reading.

InternetTroll-M.jpg
And that's what you apparently are because you must be delusional if you actually think blacks see things the way you do.

Okay, so which African nations that has been run by black Africans for millenia did all this and can now show great success?
Lol!

Africa was doing quite fine before colonization. And why was Africa colonized?

Because European nations were raggedy disease infested hovels with no valuable natural resources.

 Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.
Wouldn't that have required closing the education gap? As you know, for far more than merely two decades, many black kids ridiculed and bullied kids who did well in school, basically saying that those working hard for education were trying to be white. Wouldn't that apply as well to the urban slang they use?
 Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.
As a Realtor for more than 50 years, I've heard that lie many times. In numerous studies, yes, blacks were denied mortgages more often than whites. HOWEVER, as you know well when the race of the applicants was not considered, the difference came down to CREDIT. Blacks, whites and other races were denied mortgages based on their credit rating and worthyness.

Mod Edit: No flaming or insulting in Zone 1.

Wouldn't that have required closing the education gap? As you know, for far more than merely two decades, many black kids ridiculed and bullied kids who did well in school, basically saying that those working hard for education were trying to be white. Wouldn't that apply as well to the urban slang they use?

As a Realtor for more than 50 years, I've heard that lie many times. In numerous studies, yes, blacks were denied mortgages more often than whites. HOWEVER, as you know well when the race of the applicants was not considered, the difference came down to CREDIT. Blacks, whites and other races were denied mortgages based on their credit rating and worthyness.

When do you stop whining and start making legitimate suggestions? Wouldn't that aid your cause more than being a giant TROLL in the behind?
I have suggested that whites work to end the racism in their communities. The education gap closed and only in white folklore does many black kids bully and ridicule kids that do well in school any more than white kids. These last 50 years have been full of whites making excuses to cover for their continuing racism. Whites call kids who do well in school nerds who they bully and ridicule. So drop the excuses and lies.

Lol!

Africa was doing quite fine before colonization. And why was Africa colonized?

Because European nations were raggedy disease infested hovels with no valuable natural resources.
That had little problem conquering and colonizing Africa.

Stereotypes are based in observable truth. They are often exaggerations of said truth, but based upon it just the same.
no that isn't true. A stereotype is taking a characteristic, usually a nasty one, of one person or a group of people and putting them all on an entire group of people who they see as connected. This is different to observance and being polite about their customs and is usually done to degrade them.

A stereotype is taking a characteristic, usually a nasty one, of one person or a group of people and putting them all on an entire group of people who they see as connected.
IOW, based in an observable truth.
Like "Asians are good at math" doesn't mean every asian is good at math, but enough are to form a stereotype.
They don't have to be nasty.
Thanks for agreeing.

IOW, based in an observable truth.
Like "Asians are good at math" doesn't mean every asian is good at math, but enough are to form a stereotype.
They don't have to be nasty.
Thanks for agreeing.
No, that one is not although it is questionably whether it is true. Asians are an enormous group and why they may or may not be good at maths would also need to be taken into being, It is not something which just happens by magic. I have a grandson who loves maths. He is 9. I asked him what was the most fun thing he had done all day. He said 'That'll be maths'. Obviously with this attitude he is good at maths, Some Asian families put doing well at school very high on their agenda even letting go of the need to play. They may be achieving at maths simply because they put so much more into it.

Where I have mainly come upon stereotypes is in relation to racism/antisemitism. In antisemitism there used to be this Jew who all of them were and this particular Jew was not someone everyone would be running to be best mate with....and then of course there were the exceptions. Likewise against people of colour it was always taking the most negative thing which could be found in some people and projecting it onto others. That is how I have come across stereotyping. You are talking about saying something which is basically accurate. Stereotype when dealing with people of different colour or the unpopular religion however is not. It's only interest is building a negative image of the victim in the hope that will encourage people to hate them.

No, that one is not although it is questionably whether it is true. Asians are an enormous group and why they may or may not be good at maths would also need to be taken into being, It is not something which just happens by magic. I have a grandson who loves maths. He is 9. I asked him what was the most fun thing he had done all day. He said 'That'll be maths'. Obviously with this attitude he is good at maths, Some Asian families put doing well at school very high on their agenda even letting go of the need to play. They may be achieving at maths simply because they put so much more into it.

Where I have mainly come upon stereotypes is in relation to racism/antisemitism. In antisemitism there used to be this Jew who all of them were and this particular Jew was not someone everyone would be running to be best mate with....and then of course there were the exceptions. Likewise against people of colour it was always taking the most negative thing which could be found in some people and projecting it onto others. That is how I have come across stereotyping. You are talking about saying something which is basically accurate. Stereotype when dealing with people of different colour or the unpopular religion however is not. It's only interest is building a negative image of the victim in the hope that will encourage people to hate them.
Stereotypes exist because of observed patterns in groups. It doesn’t mean that they apply to every member of said group, but that a likelyhood does exist if one takes into account historical evidence. A lot of Jewish people are good with finances, a lot of black people are exceptional athletes, a lot of white people aren’t good dancers. I don’t make the stereotypes, but can see why they exist. Can you?

Last edited:
Stereotypes exist because of observed patterns in groups. It doesn’t mean that they apply to every member of said group, but that a likelyhood does exist if one takes into account historical evidence. A lot of Jewish people are good with finances, a lot of black people are exceptional athletes, a lot of white people aren’t good dancers. I don’t make the stereotypes, but can see why they exist. Can you?
Your example of Asians being good at maths if it has been proven that they are collectively better at maths than other people is not a stereotype.

A Stereotype by its very nature is not true. It is creating a false impression of people. They are also as I said before the fundamental blocks of prejudice. If someone is using stereotypes then they are creating a false impression and should be confronted.

Forum List

Back