If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Sorry, but that's nonsense.

For one, consider the quality of Africa's soil. And its climate. In order to raise a nation you need to have healthy people, which requires food, and lots of it. Nations are raised by the crops that are grown. You can't grow bountiful crops when the soiled is parched and cracking under the extremely hot sun. America's climate is much more suitable to growing crops than Africa's hot, dry weather.

There is now such thing as races or racism.

There is only the human race.

EDIT: My memory's a bit hazy, but a few years ago I watched a documentary somewhere called... Guns, Germs, and Steel. Not sure if that's accurate, but it was very informative.

Last edited:
If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Because it has been raped for more than six centuries by Europeans.

Actually it was europeans who brought african to it's peak around 1950. It was then that africa decided to throw out the whites and things have gone downhill since then. Look at what happened to rhodesia and the congo. Same thing is now happening to South Africa.

Without whites and their technology, blacks go back to living in caves.

[
It took a decade to rebuild the World Trade Center.

That was just a really small piece of real estate in the most advanced nation in the world.

:doubt:

HAHAHA. That's really sttupid. They rebuilt WTC-7 in three years cause they wanted everybody to forget about it. The towers could have been rebuilt in a few years too.

What I can't figure out for the life of me is...if blacks are inferior, unintelligent, and less human than other races,

WHY IS SO MUCH ENERGY, TIME, AND HATRED USED TO ATTACK US?

I mean, if one were to believe that blacks are inferior, there wouldn't ever be a need apartheid, jim crow, or racism.

I mean, if we're so insignificant, where did all that hate come from during Jim Crow? Lynchings, bombings, discrimination, etc. How much time, gas, stress, deaths, news coverage, speeches, protests, incarceration, and energy has been spent trying to attack black people?

It's astronomical.

But why?

If a person is beneath me, insignificant, inferior, etc...

I DON'T WASTE A TON OF TIME, ENERGY, OR MONEY TRYING TO ATTACK THEM!

Honestly? The way blacks are attacked?

It makes it look like blacks are the most powerful people on earth, but whites got guns first, and are scared of blacks. So they proactively and preemptively strike and oppress blacks putt of fear.

That's just what it LOOK LIKE, THAT may, or may not be true.

Have a great day guys.

Oh FFS. This thread is four pages old. Newsflash folks. It's about hating black people.

What I can't figure out for the life of me is...if blacks are inferior, unintelligent, and less human than other races,

I mean, if one were to believe that blacks are inferior, there wouldn't ever be a need apartheid, jim crow, or racism.

I mean, if we're so insignificant, where did all that hate come from during Jim Crow? Lynchings, bombings, discrimination, etc. How much time, gas, stress, deaths, news coverage, speeches, protests, incarceration, and energy has been spent trying to attack black people?

It's astronomical.

But why?

It makes it look like blacks are the most powerful people on earth, but whites got guns first, and are scared of blacks. So they proactively and preemptively strike and oppress blacks putt of fear.

Have a great day guys.

there are plenty of hate whitey threads too.

where were you then?

It's astronomical.

But why?

Have a great day guys.

Commenting on racial realities isn't "attacking" anyone.

The facts are that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in america....despite only making up 13% of the entire population.

They have historically led in percentage of people on welfare, in prison, dropouts, illegitimate children, unemployment (benefits), EBT use....

For over five decades we've "empowered" them, franchised them, pampered them, placed them on pedestals as creatures of worship or pity....
And for all that spending, pampering and pandering, we have vast urban areas of slums, ghettos, ruins filled with some of the most violent, blood thirsty, savage, feral creatures to ever stride the planet.
We've had 50+ years of forced integration. 50+ years of generous social entitlement programs. 50+years of excuses.

From the mid-1960s onward, We've done it the anti white way.
We elevated the non-white, specifically the negro, we've given money to bring them out of poverty, we've passed laws to prevent non-white discrimination, we've advanced them in our schools without them needing to learn, we've given them jobs and home loans they didn't qualify for.

50 years after civil rights movement demanded blacks be included into white society, we are more segregated now than ever before. Black culture is so far removed from the main stream culture that is unrecognizable as progressive and has more in common with the African tribal warriors of the first century BC.

When the Africans were brought to this continent in chains, they were not only stripped of their human dignity, but their culture. Stripped of their culture, even after being freed of their shackles, they are still immersed in a culture that co-evolved with Europeans rather than Africans; and as a result the culture is not merely unsuitable for most people of African ancestry, but downright poisonous.

And THAT is why African-Americans are doing worse in practically every category AFTER the races were integrated than they were before. Think about that a second. Living under an ostentatiously apartheid system that regarded them as less-than-human, where blacks had their own schools, their own colleges, their own churches, their own social structures and so forth - blacks had stronger marriages, lower crime and in many cases higher academic achievement than they do today. African-Americans didn't somehow become less intelligent today than they were 80 years ago. IQ scores are not the only explanation.
European-Americans didn't somehow become more "racist" than we were 80 years ago -- if anything, we have become way less racist. The major change that occurred was INTEGRATING blacks into white culture. It was just like handing Superman a rod of kryptonite.

By all means, a certain percentage of black folks are able to thrive in a white culture; just as a certain percentage of white folks are able to thrive in a black culture. But these folks are the exceptions rather than the rule. As a rule, integrating the two races has ultimately harmed generations of innocent children who were the victims of a social experiment based upon the flawed Marxist premise of human identicalness.

The EAU View of Race

See it's not the color of your skin people dislike..it's the "culture" you have "developed".

Last edited:

It's astronomical.

But why?

Have a great day guys.

The facts are that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in america....despite only making up 13% of the entire population.

They have historically led in percentage of people on welfare, in prison, dropouts, illegitimate children, unemployment (benefits), EBT use....

For over five decades we've "empowered" them, franchised them, pampered them, placed them on pedestals as creatures of worship or pity....
And for all that spending, pampering and pandering, we have vast urban areas of slums, ghettos, ruins filled with some of the most violent, blood thirsty, savage, feral creatures to ever stride the planet.
We've had 50+ years of forced integration. 50+ years of generous social entitlement programs. 50+years of excuses.

We elevated the non-white, specifically the negro, we've given money to bring them out of poverty, we've passed laws to prevent non-white discrimination, we've advanced them in our schools without them needing to learn, we've given them jobs and home loans they didn't qualify for.

50 years after civil rights movement demanded blacks be included into white society, we are more segregated now than ever before. Black culture is so far removed from the main stream culture that is unrecognizable as progressive and has more in common with the African tribal warriors of the first century BC.

When the Africans were brought to this continent in chains, they were not only stripped of their human dignity, but their culture. Stripped of their culture, even after being freed of their shackles, they are still immersed in a culture that co-evolved with Europeans rather than Africans; and as a result the culture is not merely unsuitable for most people of African ancestry, but downright poisonous.

And THAT is why African-Americans are doing worse in practically every category AFTER the races were integrated than they were before. Think about that a second. Living under an ostentatiously apartheid system that regarded them as less-than-human, where blacks had their own schools, their own colleges, their own churches, their own social structures and so forth - blacks had stronger marriages, lower crime and in many cases higher academic achievement than they do today. African-Americans didn't somehow become less intelligent today than they were 80 years ago. IQ scores are not the only explanation.
European-Americans didn't somehow become more "racist" than we were 80 years ago -- if anything, we have become way less racist. The major change that occurred was INTEGRATING blacks into white culture. It was just like handing Superman a rod of kryptonite.

By all means, a certain percentage of black folks are able to thrive in a white culture; just as a certain percentage of white folks are able to thrive in a black culture. But these folks are the exceptions rather than the rule. As a rule, integrating the two races has ultimately harmed generations of innocent children who were the victims of a social experiment based upon the flawed Marxist premise of human identicalness.

The EAU View of Race

See it's not the color of your skin people dislike..it's the "culture" you have "developed".

How is your diatribe different from that of Nazi Germany's descriptions of Jews in the 1930's?

It's astronomical.

But why?

Have a great day guys.

The EAU View of Race

If you want to face "racial realities" then comment that there are more Whites on "welfare" than Black people, including the use of ebt cards.

Show me ANY scientific report that Black people make up 13% of the population and 13% of Black people are committing crimes.
I say you are an ignorant liar, so please post that scientific info...I'll wait.

Black people have historically served more prison time because the war on drugs targeted minority communities and low level drug dealers, whites with the same amount of cocaine as a Black person with the same amount of crack gets up to 50% less prison time than the Black person, if any prison time at all. Whites are given probation for a first time drug offense than Blacks and minorities

Aaron is one of many first-time nonviolent drug offenders sentenced to life without parole. His story was widely used as a prime example of injustice within the prison system.
First-time nonviolent drug offender sentenced to life among 8 pardoned by President

Convict leasing provided prisoner labor to private parties, such as plantation owners and corporations such as the Tennessee Coal and Iron Company. The lessee was responsible for feeding, clothing, and housing the prisoners. While northern states sometimes contracted for prison labor, the historian Alex Lichtenstein notes that,

"only in the South did the state entirely give up its control to the contractor; and only in the South did the physical "penitentiary" become virtually synonymous with the various private enterprises in which convicts labored."[1]

Corruption, lack of accountability, and racial violence resulted in "one of the harshest and most exploitative labor systems known in American history."[2] African Americans, due to “vigorous and selective enforcement of laws and discriminatory sentencing”, made up the vast majority—but not all—of the convicts leased.

Don't speak of "history and Blacks in prison", you are too stupid to discuss that topic.

Now the rest of your statement about 50 years of empowering Black people is so epic in it's ignorance that it would require a day's worth of typing in order to address it.

Ghettos are the end result of America forfeiting it's manufacturing and industrial bases in rust belt cities where Whites and Blacks lived peacefully, usually until some ignorant backward Southerners slimed their way into those areas and demanded that Black people become subservient to them.

These people are creating a terrible problem in our cities. They can't or won't hold a job, they flout the law constantly and neglect their children, they drink too much and their moral standards would shame an alley cat. For some reason or other; they absolutely refuse to accommodate themselves to any kind of decent, civilized life.
This was said in 1956 in Indianapolis, not about blacks or other minorities, but about poor whites from the South. Nor was Indianapolis unique in this respect. A 1951 survey in Detroit found that white Southerners living there were considered "undesirable" by 21 percent of those surveyed, compared to 13 percent who ranked blacks the same way. In the late 1940s, a Chicago employer said frankly, "I told the guard at the plant gate to tell the hillbillies that there were no openings." When poor whites from the South moved into Northern cities to work in war plants during the Second World War, " occasionally a white southerner would find that a flat or furnished room had 'just been rented' when the landlord heard his southern accent.
Black Rednecks & White Liberals

Integration works well until the "lesser" of the White and Black races infect the rational with irrational ignorance.

How is your diatribe different from that of Nazi Germany's descriptions of Jews in the 1930's?

First, that wasn't a "diatribe". It was a calm, factual assessment. Did you find something in there that wasn't true?

To your question;
I don't know. I haven't really studied nazi germany's "descriptions of jews".

I do know that they consider us "unclean" and "goyim".
I do know that they believe in jewish supremacy. "Gods chosen people" and all that foolishness...and no one likes people who view themselves as supremacists...do they?

Sorry..I can't answer your question, though.Start a thread about "Nazi Germany's descriptions of Jews in the 1930's" and you can compare and contrast if you like.

Africa is also one of the harshest continents on earth to live in in terms of climate, famine, disease, and parasites for both human and livestock. Energy that could be spent on development is spent on survival.

Seriously that is the excuse. You do realize Africa is very rich in resources. They should be able to make a go of it.

If environment was the issue, then Canada would be in trouble, because of it's harsh winters, Australia would never had made it because their environment is a ton more inhospitable!

Colonialism.

Aka blame the white man. Doesn't stand up as a reasonable argument anymore. These countries have been freed for some time and none has taken any true steps forward. Many like South Africa have taken huge steps backwards (AIDS, Murder, Car Jacking, Rape and BABY RAPE capital of the world)!

120508-osceola-suspects-mugs-11a.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war' in Florida

The op claims these "people" are superior humans...how typical.

Most Africans and African-Americans (which is fully on display from USMB blacks) are conditioned to make excuses for their failure as a whole, their rabid communal racism and the atrocities their communities inflict on each others.

Whenever a person wants to discuss why there has never been a civilized advance civilization in black Africa (don't mention Egypt, because it's debatable whether they were black Africans or semites), the inquisitor is called a racist! Sorry ends. When they persist for an answer they say it's the white man, it colonialism or anything that can deflect from responsibility.

When the inquisitor tries to say then why are black communities in America, Latin America and even Europe always the most violent, xenophobic and most economically challenged, they are called racists. If the inquisitor pushes on then they say things like slavery, racism of the white man and many even say capitalism.

If you point out that Haiti was the second country (after the US) to receive it's independence in the Western Hemisphere yet it is still the least well to do in the Western Hemisphere. It never takes even a baby step forward. Yet the claim starts you are a racist. Then it goes to colonialism and lastly to it's the white man keeping the black man down.

Never will there be an honest discussion. Never will be explore items like:
(1) African Culture promotes racism, corruption, violence and rejects the importance of praising education.
(2) Liberal policies have created a culture in African where they will never stand on their own. The same effect for the black communities in the US and Europe.
(3) Genetics - The elephant in the room. You can never point out the difference between the races may go beyond looks. It's racist to do so. The dissenter is quick to point out that there are exceptions that defeat the argument. Yet should this be considered at all? Of course it should.

Africa is also one of the harshest continents on earth to live in in terms of climate, famine, disease, and parasites for both human and livestock. Energy that could be spent on development is spent on survival.

Seriously that is the excuse. You do realize Africa is very rich in resources. They should be able to make a go of it.

If environment was the issue, then Canada would be in trouble, because of it's harsh winters, Australia would never had made it because their environment is a ton more inhospitable!
It may be a conspiracy theory, but China has long-term plans for Africa. Their presence will increase significantly in the oncoming decades, and they will not be pestered by the guilt which pervades in the West.

Forum List

Back