If Biden Wins, I Will Not Recognize Him As POTUS

I will not recognize Joe Biden or Kamala Harris as legitimate President and VP, if they "win". The most I will recognize, is Harris as US senator, and I'm not even completely sure about that. The whole election is a sad fiasco, being rigged in favor of Biden in everything from pro-Biden biased "moderators" in the debates, to months of biased media false "reports" (more like constant, deliberate smears), to millions of illegal aliens voting for Biden/Harris (protected by them in sanctuary cities), to Democrats deliberately sabatoging the economy, stifling stimulus checks, to thugs attacking Trump supporters. permitted by Democrat city cops, to ballot harvesting/dumping, etc, etc.

No way do I acknowledge these 2 opportunist freaks as president & vice president of my country, that I served 5 years in the military for. If they somehow manage to twist this election to a "win" for them, I will pay no attention to anything they say, and I will go about doing things as if Trump was still president.

As far as I am concerned Harris is a cheap, 2 bit slut, who sexed her way to power, and Biden is a police-defunding traitor, who has been selling the US out to China for the past 30 years, and by all rights, could be arrested for treason, and shot in a firing squad.

Just like when the left does it, it's an empty gesture.

The only time they become "not your President" is when a person decides that revolt and revolution is required, take actual actions with regards to the requirement, and actually win said revolt and revolution.

The Colonials could have said "NOT MY KING" about George III all they wanted to, however it didn't become reality until the Brits signed on the dotted line.

If Biden wins, life will go on as normal

No. It will not. He is going to open our border. The USA is THE #1 destination for foreigners. We have a population of about 30 million in this country. We will surpass our own population with foreigners if we open our borders, and safety will be a thing of the past.

Here's a few that will be showing up:
One-quarter of young male Egyptians would work abroad if they could, according to the Egyptian government’s own statistical agency. More than half the populations of South Africa and Kenya wish to leave home, according to the Pew Research Center, as do three-quarters of Nigerians and Ghanaians.

I will not recognize Joe Biden or Kamala Harris as legitimate President and VP, if they "win". The most I will recognize, is Harris as US senator, and I'm not even completely sure about that. The whole election is a sad fiasco, being rigged in favor of Biden in everything from pro-Biden biased "moderators" in the debates, to months of biased media false "reports" (more like constant, deliberate smears), to millions of illegal aliens voting for Biden/Harris (protected by them in sanctuary cities), to Democrats deliberately sabatoging the economy, stifling stimulus checks, to thugs attacking Trump supporters. permitted by Democrat city cops, to ballot harvesting/dumping, etc, etc.

No way do I acknowledge these 2 opportunist freaks as president & vice president of my country, that I served 5 years in the military for. If they somehow manage to twist this election to a "win" for them, I will pay no attention to anything they say, and I will go about doing things as if Trump was still president.

As far as I am concerned Harris is a cheap, 2 bit slut, who sexed her way to power, and Biden is a police-defunding traitor, who has been selling the US out to China for the past 30 years, and by all rights, could be arrested for treason, and shot in a firing squad.
Who gives a shit what you recognize?

Listen dude, if I could accept Trump as president, even though I don't like him, you can surely suck it up and recognize Biden as president if he wins.
Left wing states ignore Trump with their sanctuary cities.

But conservative states are always under a democrat whip when they are in office?

Interesting how hypocrisy is the only friend of the Left.

It's past time for a sanctuary city moment for the conservatives states
Keep crying. It amuses me.

Harris is not a true natural born American in the strictest sense
Fuck off with your birtherism. She is more American than John McCain was, born down in Panama. Or Raphael Cruz, born in Canada.

. She is more American than John McCain was, born down in Panama. Or Raphael Cruz, born in Canada.

Their parents were born in America.

hers weren't.
It doesn't matter if her parents were born on the moon. She was born in America.

Sucks for you

Harris is not a true natural born American in the strictest sense
Fuck off with your birtherism. She is more American than John McCain was, born down in Panama. Or Raphael Cruz, born in Canada.

. She is more American than John McCain was, born down in Panama. Or Raphael Cruz, born in Canada.

Their parents were born in America.

hers weren't.
It doesn't matter if her parents were born on the moon. She was born in America.

I agree...

But that doesn't make her more American than Cruz or McCain.

Didn't matter where they were born, they 'inherited' their citizenship from at least one parent.

Kamala is only American because she was born here.

(A ruling on the 14th I disagree with)

Who cares?

Being born in America isn't a qualification. Being born in the United States is.

We're talking about being NATURAL BORN. To hold office as president or to serve in the highest offices of government, you should have a history of loving your country AND being born to upstanding American parents.

Being born in America isn't a qualification. Being born in the United States is.
Coincidentally, she was born in the U.S.

Where were these wingnut ravings from WillHaftawaite when Raphael Cruz was running? He wasn't even born in the U.S., never mind his parents.

Forum List

Back