If Biden was a true leader.....

Guns aren't a danger to anyone. We have many in our house and so far they have assaulted & murdered no one.
Congratulations. Mine have not either, being very well behaved, predictable and secure, even my carry weapon in the should holster behind me. Still does not change the facts, many gun owners have been brainwashed by the NRA to the point of being irresponsible with society in general, just to further the profits of the weapons industry. Not all or even most gun owners act irresponsibly with their weapons, but the culture of all the gun, for all the people, all the time in all places has placed society at untenable risk, mostly for the lie, we need them to protect us from government overstep. I got news, you would be ill advised to take on a F-35 or a helicopter gunship that has missiles and miniguns with your AR. US Military would automatically win. What protects you from the military is the oath of the Officers to the constitution, not to a president.

I can always count on you for an irrelevant deflection or troll post. If nothing else you are consistent.

You're the one trolling. What I said was totally relevant.
What you posted wasn't..... ironic.

You don't want to talk about the FACT that every time there's a shooting the gun lobby and people like you try and stop people talking about gun control.

You don't want to talk about the FACT that Trump came out and said something needs to be done on the day of the Santa Fe school shooting.

Is anyone surprised? Is anyone surprised that you just wanted to attack me rather than talk about the issues? Nope. It's consistent.

Forum List

Back