If Biden Gets Any Worse,Will He Speak Of A,"Manned Mission To Planet Earth" ??

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hey, just give it another month or so. It wouldn't surprise any of us if Biden mis speaks again before another huge crowd of 42/43 screaming fans, and talks about his goal to send a few astronauts to the planet earth. And then one of his staff members approaches him as he continues speaking and informs Biden that we are on planet earth, and that he may have meant to speak of a manned mission to Mars.
Now, does anyone think Biden would still get 45% of the votes if it comes down to him and Trump? {if he spoke of a manned mission to earth}
:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey, just give it another month or so. It wouldn't surprise any of us if Biden mis speaks again before another huge crowd of 42/43 screaming fans, and talks about his goal to send a few astronauts to the planet earth. And then one of his staff members approaches him as he continues speaking and informs Biden that we are on planet earth, and that he may have meant to speak of a manned mission to Mars.
Now, does anyone think Biden would still get 45% of the votes if it comes down to him and Trump? {if he spoke of a manned mission to earth}

I don't know, but I know I wouldn't have messed with Corn Pop.

So I guess you're back under a new name, posting thread after thread of what you think is funny material.

I forgot your old name.

You haven't gotten any funnier in the interim.

Consider that Gropey Joey has it in his head that he is still comfortably on his home planet which we have known for years is other than the one we call "Earth". In his "mind" he knows he's right.

I don't know, but I know I wouldn't have messed with Corn Pop.
Who was the biggest gangster, Corn Pop or T-bone? And was Corn Pops girlfriend Puddin’ Pop?

So I guess you're back under a new name, posting thread after thread of what you think is funny material.

I forgot your old name.

You haven't gotten any funnier in the interim.
You can’t see the humor in it because you know as well as I do there’s a fifty- fifty chance he actually says something that dumb.

Another character assassination, the basic tumpanzees are really worried Trump will lose the election and take down the Senate at the same time.

One Giant Leap for Biden Kind

Lets just agree. The polls are right and why are we going through this charade nomination process again? Biden is obviously the best. Why the hell are you guys wasting all this money dragging it out? Just declare him your candidate and be done with it. What the hell are you waiting for, a one legged, half Mexican, half Black, Rhodes scholar from a broken family?

isnt there a photo of Biden standing next to Abe Lincoln out there?

Another character assassination, the basic tumpanzees are really worried Trump will lose the election and take down the Senate at the same time.
I found Puddin’ Pop!

Sure...but Joe says he talked to the Parkland victims while he was VP.

Sure...but Joe says he talked to the Parkland victims while he was VP.
Talked to them While VP? Holy shit man, he was there! He was handing out awards dodging bullets, Hillary flew in through the gun fire, corn Pop came to help his White life guard buddy. He was swinging a pool chain. He was sniffing girls hair and taking names! It was Joes Spartacus moment.

sometimes I wonder if Biden is still eating CooKoo for Coa Coa Puffs every morning

Forum List

Back