If Anthony Weiner would have sent the photo to a man, he'd still be in Congress

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
If Anthony Weiner would have sent a photo of his crotch to a man instead of a woman, he would still be in Congress.

This is an example of democratic hypocrisy.

They sanctimoniously threw him under the bus, simply for sending text photos of him in his underwear.

But democrats are so pro-gay, that if he would have sent the photos to a man, they would have urged him to come out. They would have congratulated him. They would have never made him resign.

He'd still be in Congress.

Last edited:
Accusing Democrats of hypocrisy is like accusing zebras of having stripes. To them, the end always justifies the means.

If Anthony Weiner would have sent a photo of his crotch to a man instead of a woman, he would still be in Congress.

They sanctimoniously through him under the bus, simply for sending text photos of him in his underwear.

But democrats are so pro-gay, that if he would have sent the photos to a man, they would have urged him to come out. They would have congratulated him. They would have never made him resign.

Gerry Studds
Congressional Page Scandal Pt. 2: Gerry Studds - America's 50 Most Scandalous Political Scandals - Zimbio

National Review Online | Print

And on every talking-head shot today there are spokesman from the Hypocratic party. I call them “Hypocrats” because the Democrats today seem to be shocked, shocked, that a gay man in Congress should be preying upon young male pages. But 20 or so years ago they gave standing ovation after standing ovation to Congressman Gerry Studds of Massachusetts, who was not just writing sick e-mails, but was convicted of having had sex with a page, with whom he took long junkets overseas.

This post seems relevant again.

Maybe Weiner gets aroused for his wife by texting photos of his penis to other women, and maybe she's ok with it.

Why is the media ok with homosexuality, but not with men with a fetish for penis texting?

They are prejudiced.

They sanctimoniously threw him under the bus, simply for sending text photos of him in his underwear.

I am so sorry that I missed this thread when it was first posted. I am in awe of the depth of thought that went into it. I wish I had the type of intellect to draw that connection and issue such a solid condemnation of how Democrats are hypocrites.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back