If 9/11/01 is Bush/Powell's fault

The OP's ass is burned because the GOP front runner is laying blame on W for 9-11. He's made up legions of liberals who have cheered Trump on.....in his butthurt mind.

The first thing liberal Americans did after 9-11 was to stand with W and urge him on to unite the nation......against a common enemy.

The first thing you nutbags did after the relatively minor attack in Benghazi was to try and make it a political campaign issue. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!

He's too busy groping little girls...

Patting a little girl on the head is not groping.

Fantasizing about fucking your daughter?

Trumptastic!

Huge, baby Huge.

If that makes you feel better... That perverted POS is always groping little girls.

Hashtag perverted Vice President

Meh.

Coming from a Conservative that supports things like Trump and Mormonism?

Or Ted Nugent?

Kinda meaningless.

I consider Mormonism a cult just like Islam, thank you.

And Ted nugent is a draft dogger, just like Bill Clinton...

What happened to Trump?

He really did say he wants to date his daughter..

Trump is a shiny object at the moment...
Anyway, we have an Vice President who likes grade school aged girls... In all the wrong ways.
Probably mentored by slick willy...

Why isn't 9/11/12 Obama/Clinton's fault?
Did you wash that off after you pulled it out of your anal orifice?
Deflection noted.
Anal fascination also noted
What deflection? You established the false and faulty comparison between 9/11/01 and 9/11/12, which is an obvious logical fallacy being not comparable in scope or relevance of place and circumstance! Damn, but you seem rather confused and incapable of rational and logical thought! Work on that!

I am getting the impression that if we have a President Biden that every time he speaks from his Presidential Podium, there will be a 4 foot tall person inside of it.

Yes he's a creepy old coot who can't keep his hands to himself. can you imagine that girl standing in front of him and he was almost nuzzling her neck. You could tell she wanted to get him off of her. she should have elbowed him . she was the right height. I would have LMAO

Were there 8 investigations into 9/11?

By my count, 3000 or so people died in 9/11..

4 died in Benghazi.

Proportionally?

There were 2 investigations per dead American..with Benghazi.

That would mean we need 5999 to make up for it with 9/11.

When do they start?
Cool little math lesson.
Doesn't answer the question, though

Deflection noted.
What deflection? You established the false and faulty comparison between 9/11/01 and 9/11/12, which is an obvious logical fallacy being not comparable in scope or relevance of place and circumstance! Damn, but you seem rather confused and incapable of rational and logical thought! Work on that!
It was the anniversary of 9/11.
There was loads of intel and warnings.

Our State Department decided to keep an American Ambassador in the middle east during this time.

I constantly hear accusations that Bush had plenty of intel and warnings prior to 9/11/01.

Somehow that doesn't count now?

False comparison my ass.

Deflection noted.
It was the anniversary of 9/11.
There was loads of intel and warnings.

Our State Department decided to keep an American Ambassador in the middle east during this time.

I constantly hear accusations that Bush had plenty of intel and warnings prior to 9/11/01.

Somehow that doesn't count now?

False comparison my ass.
Now your response is, indeed, a deflection...Dance much? :dance::dance::dance::dance:

How does the scope and relevance of the former compare to the latter?
Former: 9/11/01 - Nearly 3000 dead on US soil during a time of relative peace!
Latter: 9/11/12 - Four dead in a foreign land during a time of war!​

There's the false comparison and logical fallacy, putz! It was yours from the start!

That GOP inspired Select Committee has one objective which is politically motivated, and you're one of their useful idiots spreading their propaganda,

Were there 8 investigations into 9/11?

By my count, 3000 or so people died in 9/11..

4 died in Benghazi.

Proportionally?

There were 2 investigations per dead American..with Benghazi.

That would mean we need 5999 to make up for it with 9/11.

When do they start?
If you can find a Hillary Clinton tie-in, we'll get right on it.

The OP's ass is burned because the GOP front runner is laying blame on W for 9-11. He's made up legions of liberals who have cheered Trump on.....in his butthurt mind.

The first thing liberal Americans did after 9-11 was to stand with W and urge him on to unite the nation......against a common enemy.

The first thing you nutbags did after the relatively minor attack in Benghazi was to try and make it a political campaign issue. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!
Bullshit, LoonyLefty,
Couldn't care less about Trump and care almost as little about W (didn't fill in a bubble on the President line on my ballot in 2004).

For what it's worth, the Frump has a point (besides on his head). It DID happen on W's watch and, ultimately, the buck stops at his desk.
The administration admitted that there was a breakdown in communications....the pieces were easy to see in hindsight but because there wasn't good cross-communication among the different intelligence agencies.
That was the seed that became our DHS.
True, the bullshit PA also came from this shit but at least there was some admission of a breakdown and a solution was brought forward,

After (and since) 9/11/12 we've been lied to about a fucking video, been told "What difference does it make" and called a lynch mob for investigating what went wrong.
NO admission from this administration that there was any type of failure...NO acceptance of blame.
Hell, three years later and a key recommendation made by the Department of State Accountability Review Board (the creation of an assistant secretary of state with direct responsibility for embassy security) has yet to be accomplished.

So I ask again...why zero admission of fault from this administration?

Forum List

Back