Idle hands are the devils playthings.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So during the lock down one can only smoke dope and watch south park for so long before it starts to suck ass. I decided to start a project. Awhile back I found a 2009 HD superglide Thai I got for $1,000 bucks. I decided to get it and ride awhile to see if I liked it, if I did I would pimp it some. Here are the pics of issues I'll address.

There is rust on the forks. I'm looking for a way to restore them until I can get diffrent ones. The fork sliders and slider caps need TLC as well. If they aren't required those reflectors will go to.

Here is my bike.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And the forks and fork sliders.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

i think the right for seal is bad to. I need to clean them real good and keep an eye on them.

This is real good stuff, Crix.

This is real good stuff, Crix.

Yup. I got the time and no one will give me any real work because I got COPD. Works putting me on disability so this is my job now.

I'm also goin to deal with my tires and rims. I want spoke wheels so I need to sell what I have and put that towards the new ones. I will clean these ORM wheels up and put them on fleabay or something.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Eh, just wipe it down with some rags then go ride the damned thing. Now's the perfect time.
Ask not what you can do for it. Ask what it can do for you!

Forum List

Back