Idiot Ron Paul nails the lid shut again! Asks the Candidates to Condemn Israel

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Breitbart.tv » Ron Paul Asks GOP Candidates to Condemn Ronald Reagan

Ron Paul about the people at Gitmo:

"They are suspects, they aren't terrorists!"

THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT!

Like in 2008 when he blamed America for 9/11, Idiot Ron Paul just put the nail in the candidate coffin, again!

And watch. When he doesn't win (again) any primaries his zombie followers will start bleating it's all a conspiracy theory instead of facing the reality, Ron Paul loses these primaries because of the ABJECT STUPIDITY that comes out of his mouth!

Video at the link above.

Last edited:
Cue the Ron Paul bots telling us that "Ron Paul is the only man to save America, blah blah blah!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF are you talking about? He is right about Israel as we need to look after our selfs and Israel needs to look after its self. When did it become a part of the United states to defend and pay Israel??? Ron paul is right. We're deep in debt and must cut all aid all together...That is what he said. You bastards don't listen to a very intelligent man that has warned us for decades about what we're going through right now...We got a lot of pain ahead of us if we don't stop.

CUT ALL AID off now
Cut the deficit now before its to late.

You fuckers talk about cutting, but when someone like Ron paul starts doing the walk, instead of the talk. You people go crazy.

Last edited:
Crap, that's what I get for reading an article while typing.

I meant to type Reagan!

Ooops! I hope I can change that or get an mod to do it for me.

My bad!

Not a fan of Ron Paul, but it's nice to see someone talk honestly about Israel.

Israel has to face reality. In the long term, it's not sustainable. The Jewish population is declining through lower birth rates and immigration, and the Arab/Palestinian population is growing due to a high birth rate.

A two State solution will probalby buy them a few decades. Eventually, though, Israel will be no more. So why are we lashing ourselves to the mast?

Okay, look!

I screwed up on this thread.

I meant to type Reagan, Not Israel.

I'm starting over.

Hopefully (later) I can get a mod delete the original or combine them.

I screwed up. That's what I get for reading another unrelelated article while while typing. Multitasking is not always a good thing.

Sorry!

Breitbart.tv » Ron Paul Asks GOP Candidates to Condemn Ronald Reagan

Ron Paul about the people at Gitmo:

"They are suspects, they aren't terrorists!"

THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT!

Like in 2008 when he blamed America for 9/11, Idiot Ron Paul just put the nail in the candidate coffin, again!

And watch. When he doesn't win (again) any primaries his zombie followers will start bleating it's all a conspiracy theory instead of facing the reality, Ron Paul loses these primaries because of the ABJECT STUPIDITY that comes out of his mouth!

Video at the link above.

It's true that Islam wants to take over the world and submit everything to its will, but having troops within their lands, you have to admit, must really piss them off. Osama Bin laden were one of our guy's that we were using against the ussr within the 1980s...These bastards see us within there holy lands and go crazy. Most of these "people" see our culture that goes totally against their views of things and must piss blood. People like Bin laden was well funded(tons of wealth) and used that to fight this...You're right as they really do want to control the world and won't stop until they do, but if someone was within your land(your front yard or nation) telling you how to run your nation...Would you fight them? That's kind of what these people are doing, but they're already violent. It is just a excuse to them.

9-11 Bin laden said was caused because we didn't get off of the land that "they" consider holy. Islam been fighting civilization for 1,400 years, so what did we expect?

The best thing we can do is close our borders and stop all immigration from coming from that part of the world. NO MORE people that believe in islam should be allowed to come to the US. The same policie that we used on the USSR should be used against any islamic nation(Iran, Syria, ect). It can work and would likely be better than what we're doing.

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about? He is right about Israel as we need to look after our selfs and Israel needs to look after its self. When did it become a part of the United states to defend and pay Israel??? Ron paul is right. We're deep in debt and must cut all aid all together...That is what he said. You bastards don't listen to a very intelligent man that has warned us for decades about what we're going through right now...We got a lot of pain ahead of us if we don't stop.

CUT ALL AID off now
Cut the deficit now before its to late.

You fuckers talk about cutting, but when someone like Ron paul starts doing the walk, instead of the talk. You people go crazy.

That is just stupid, and Paul looks more and more like some pitiful old sod who wandered away from the senior center and wound up in the wrong place every time he dons the ill-fitting suit and opens his crazy-hole.

Declarations of isolationsim are emotional outbursts, not practical policy positions. Ron's son is sitting at home watching his old man on TV talking away the family political future.

Well this thread served one purpose.

It let all the anti-semites (once again) come out the woodwork.

What a surprise, they are all Ron Paul bots!

Even when I make a mistake I get it right!

:cuckoo:

Eventually, though, Israel will be no more.

The idea of which just thrills self-obsessed, existentially insecure atheists like you, right comrade?

Well, if I thought it would get people to stop believing in Sky Pixies, it might be worth it...

They'll just come up with another excuse, tho...

They always have another excuse.

Newt agreed with Ron Paul that Ron Reagan did what Paul said, and stated that Reagan told him personally (Newt) that he deeply regretted it.

So here you have Ron Reagan and Newt Gingrich agreeing that it should have been condemned, and an idiot in TPS mocking him for bringing it up. End thread, tootz.

New Topics

Forum List

Back