IDF Kill 18 Palestinians After Ground Invasion

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Eighteen killed Friday before dawn in Israeli ground invasion of Gaza - International Middle East Media Center

gaza_children_health.jpg

Last edited:

Such is the price of defending terrorist scum by acting as human shields. Read the Geneva conventions for the reality of who is really to blame for the dead Palestinians. Hamas could take the war into the uninhabited countryside and no civilians would get hurt.

Now why did hamas refuse the ceasefire again ?

Don't worry, Phoenall. Freeman is quite excited over the number of innocent people his brethren have killed over Ramadan in the Muslim world. We all have seen how the murder of innocents seem to go up during the Holiest Month of the Year for the Muslims. I wonder if you could hazard a guess as to which Muslim country you think Freeman emigrated from and now he has to breathe the same air as us Infidels.

There has been some attention in USA domestic news to-----
SUICIDE BY COP -----in that many ---desperate criminal types
seem to do things so provocative against the cops ----that it is
logical to conclude they simply WANTED TO DIE-----in a bonnie and
clyde encounter.

At this point I cannot avoid----thinking----that the gazans are now
afflicted with this sickness

There has been some attention in USA domestic news to-----
SUICIDE BY COP -----in that many ---desperate criminal types
seem to do things so provocative against the cops ----that it is
logical to conclude they simply WANTED TO DIE-----in a bonnie and
clyde encounter.

At this point I cannot avoid----thinking----that the gazans are now
afflicted with this sickness

Well look what they have been promised in the Cathouse in the Sky. All those beautiful houris waiting on them hand and foot. Imagine the gallons of alcohol that is consumed up there. Wonder if these houris know how to mix a Manhattan or a Martini. Maybe you and I can supply them with cherries and olives from the Settlements for their drinks.

Forum List

Back