IDF closes probe into killing of Mustafa Tamimi in Nabi Saleh

No. It sure doesn't "show" anything of the sort.

At most it "shows" that it might have been possible to see the protestor.
You need to eat more carrots, because you're blind as a bat!

The picture shows the door cracked open with the fuckers gun barrel out the door and the canister halfway to the guys head.

It's pretty retarded trying to claim something other than what's seen in the picture.

You need to use your head as soemthing other than an ornament for an ugly hat.

The door is slightly ajar. That does NOT mean that the person who fired a tear gas canister SAW the particular protestor. It means NOTHING more than that it MIGHT have been possible.

Your wishful thinking is of no use in terms of stating "facts."

Sorry, Dildo, but you remain both wrong and willfully ignorant.

No shit, Sherlock.

That's why I used both terms with the word "and" in-between.
I'm anti-Israel and that has nothing to do with Judaism.

Well, actually, I'm anti-Israeli right, I fully support the Israeli left.

I didn't ask you. And I don't care.

Your churlish mutterings expose you for who and what you are more than sufficiently.

That said, you need to be reminded: I am not the one who suggested that anti-Semitic and anti-Israel are synonyms.

Try to keep up.

Bullshit indeed. THAT image is a fraud.

There were at least TWO bulldozers and the one Dildo_Really just showed is NOT the one that accidentally got dopey St. Pancake.

rach1.jpg

That model bulldozer has two people in it, the operator (who drives) and the commander (who sits behind, and higher up)

As I recall, the 'Encounter' between the Israeli demolition team and Saint Rachel and her Disciples lasted for quite a while.

Do we know whether any of these pre-death pictures were taken in the last few moments before she was struck by the bulldozer, or were they taken at some earlier point in the confrontation?

And, of course, the best way to win an argument with a bulldozer is not to have the argument.

Poor, well-intentioned, dumb-ass Leftist Actiivist kid...

She got in the way of grownups doing a serious and dangerous job, despite repeated warnings, and paid with her life for her foolishness and anti-Israeli and anti-American sentiments and activism.

The world can be a cold, hard place.

Last edited:
I expect that beautiful and brave girl is in a place right now I expect Zionists here shall never see.

Now, thinking of her where she is now is certainly something to smile about.

Nonne needs to feel bad for her.

She sacrificed her life for love of others, no better way in this world to die then that.

There are some beautiful videos of her as a child, you clearly see in them the beautiful person she was and was becoming.

Last edited:
People her can see the sympathy zionists/israelis have for americans, calling Corrie "Saint Rachel" and "pancake lady".

Coming to a theater near you if you ever disagree with them.

TOM*DALE*EYEWITNESS*ACCOUNT

He is a British Citizen from Lichfield, Birmingham, birth date 17 August*1984.

"Many of you will of heard varying accounts of the death of Rachel Corrie, maybe others will have heard nothing of it. Regardless, I was 10 metres away when it happened 2 days ago, and this is the way it*went."

"We’d been monitoring and occasionally obstructing the 2 bulldozers for about 2 hours when 1 of them turned toward a house we knew to be threatened with demolition. Rachel knelt down in its way. She was 10-20 metres in front of the bulldozer, clearly visible, the only object for many metres, directly in its view. They were in radio contact with a tank that had a profile view of the situation. There is no way she could not have been seen by them in their elevated cabin. They knew where she was, there is no*doubt.The bulldozer drove toward Rachel slowly, gathering earth in its scoop as it went. She knelt there, she did not move. The bulldozer reached her and she began to stand up, climbing onto the mound of earth. She appeared to be looking into the cockpit. The bulldozer continued to push Rachel, so she slipped down the mound of earth, turning as she went. Her faced showed she was panicking and it was clear she was in danger of being*overwhelmed.All the activists were screaming at the bulldozer to stop and gesturing to the crew about Rachel’s presence. We were in clear view as Rachel had been, they continued. They pushed Rachel, first beneath the scoop, then beneath the blade, then continued till her body was beneath the cockpit. They waited over her for a few seconds, before reversing. They reversed with the blade pressed down, so it scraped over her body a second time. Every second I believed they would stop but they never did."

He says he ran for an ambulance, and Rachel was gasping and Rachel's face was covered in blood from a gash cutting her face from her lip to her cheek.

He says Rachel was showing signs of brain hemorrhaging and Rachel died in the ambulance a few minutes later of massive internal injuries.

He says about Rachel, that she was a brilliant, bright and amazing person, and immensely brave and committed.

He adds that more than 10 Palestinians have died in the Gaza Strip since*Rachel.

Four eyewitnesses describe the murder of Rachel Corrie | The Electronic Intifada

Last edited:
People her can see the sympathy zionists/israelis have for americans, calling Corrie "Saint Rachel" and "pancake lady"...
Awwwwww... I don't think you liked my appellation for her... I'm crushed.

Her burning a US Flag facsimile amongst Palestinians in 2003, in support of the Arab position on the Iraq War, gave aid and comfort to the enemy...

Corrie-flag-burning.gif

I was opposed to the goddamned thing myself, but I sure-as-hell would not have voiced that opposition while in the midst of the enemies of my regional ally, and to further excite and inflame the passions of those who wrongfully blame the United States for Israel's successes on the battlefield and for the Palestinians own related own bad choices and consequences.

I, for one, feel sorry for that poor, misguided, pie-eyed Goody-Two-Shoes Peace Activist and Amateur Impractical Field Operative.

She did some pretty stupid things in her young life, and injected herself into a potentially lethal situation, with all the hubris and passion and arrogance and perceived immortality that most people manifest at one point or another in their late teen and early adult years, in connection with the rights and wrongs of the world.

It was her extreme misfortune to push her luck at times and in places where she should not have, and, lacking the common sense that God gave an ant - so as not to place herself amongst a field of building debris and plowed-up dirt and bulldozers and armed troops and hostile protesters that could very well result in her being hurt - she ended-up paying for her folly and hubris with her life.

Damned shame... the world can always use people of strong convictions and high ideals... especially after they've had the rough edges sanded-down.

The kid never made it that far, so, as cold as this sounds, in a very real and practical sense...

Nature de-selected her.

Damned shame... but her own culpability in her own death is enormous.

Last edited:

Rachel Corrie as a little girl

I think of her and the words of this song

Starry Starry Night

These words stand out

"This world was never meant for one as*beautiful as you*"

"Now I think I know*What you tried to say to me*How you suffered for your sanity*How you tried to set them free*They did not listen they're not listening still*Perhaps they never will*"

Don McLean - Vincent (Starry, Starry Night) Lyrics

A world we have the opportunity to see lives lived out like hers, now that is a Blessing from God and a thing to smile about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Podt 48

I do not even think that is her.

It does not look like her.

Probably from a Zionist Hate site.

Hating, well now that is a thing Zionists excel at.

'I shall never understand that Zionist choice to hate.

Rachel Corrie chose love.

Zionists choose hate.

I expect that beautiful and brave girl is in a place right now I expect Zionists here shall never see.

Now, thinking of her where she is now is certainly something to smile about.

Nonne needs to feel bad for her.

She sacrificed her life for love of others, no better way in this world to die then that.

There are some beautiful videos of her as a child, you clearly see in them the beautiful person she was and was becoming.

Being a suicide activist, I wonder if she has lots of nubile male (or female if she is that way inclined) young virgins up there.

Rachel Corrie as a little girl I think of her and the words of this song Starry Starry Night These words stand out "This world was never meant for one as*beautiful as you*" "Now I think I know*What you tried to say to me*How you suffered for your sanity*How you tried to set them free*They did not listen they're not listening still*Perhaps they never will*" A world we have the opportunity to see lives lived out like hers, now that is a Blessing from God and a thing to smile about.
Very nice, indeed. It's a pity her common sense was not as well-developed as her empathy.

========================================

Q: "Mister Myagi... what's the best defense against a front-punch?"

A: "Ahhh, Daniel-san, best defense - no be there!"

Karate+Kid+Has+Balance.jpg

Q: "Mister Myagi... what' the best defense when standing in front of an Army bulldozer?"

A: "Ahhh, Rachel-san, best defense - no be there!"

========================================

A tragedy, no matter how one looks on it.. and entirely preventable, by Rachel, herself.

Sometimes, you can't protect someone from getting nasty-wet, if they insist on pissing into the wind.

Poor, loving, well-intentioned, misguided, arrogant, foolish woman-child.

Last edited:
If it's minus one billion, then the answer is .2 billion.

If by "1" you mean JUST 1 = just it's, then it's 1,999,999,999.

Math is all fun and stuff.

Ridding the world of future suicide bombers 1 at a time.

When shall our world be free of 1 Hater named Indeependent?

Where is this Hater's evidence this man was a future suicide bomber?

There are no suicide bombings in Palestine.

Statistics are on my side.
You know, events that actually are likely to occur.
And yes, I do hate anyone who shows indications of being a future suicide bomber.

No shit, Sherlock.

Supporters of Land for Peace, which has failed time and again.

So if the Two State solution is viable today, why wasn't it viable for FOUR Arab nations in June 1967?

A Two State solution was viable in South Africa too, for a time

No shit, Sherlock.

Supporters of Land for Peace, which has failed time and again.

So if the Two State solution is viable today, why wasn't it viable for FOUR Arab nations in June 1967?

Because they had the funny notion that the actual indigenous inhabitants of a region should decide what kind of country they want to have instead of it being forced on them by colonialist europeans.

Ridding the world of future suicide bombers 1 at a time.

And yes, I do hate anyone who shows indications of being a future suicide bomber.

What are you babbling about?

I choose to be on God's side.

I choose God over your statistics any day.

What are you babbling about?

I choose to be on God's side.

I choose God over your statistics any day.
Just as the old, skeptical maxim goes...

"Patriotism is the final refuge of a coward"

...so, too, it may be accurate to speculate that...

"Religious dogma inserted in the midst of a debate over secular matters is the final refuge of the intellectually deficient".

Never mind being reminiscent of an outburst of Tourettes Syndrome...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back