Identity Theft, Identity Fraud, Personation are about faking someone specific & taking profit

northpolarbear

Oct 3, 2015
Identity Theft, Identity Fraud, Personation are about faking someone specific & taking profit, not lying about yourself like ethnicity which is legal (aside from being rightful & moral when deserved by whoever acted such).

Identity law is lying to be a specific someone else, not lying about yourself (legal aside from morally rightfully deserved). I went over "everything" including identity law. Personation & Identity Fraud are inapplicable to me. All those identity laws are about "pretending to be a specific someone else", not lying about yourself which is legal. Also, those laws require you to acquire false profits (proceeds) from it. So, I was legal. I was also moral; I do what I do because, to me, you deserve them. Hence, both moral & legal. Not to mention the obvious all other things such as fair trial, commensurate punishment, etc. Aside from that, I was legal anyway in the first place.

I have no debt (with what, by whom & whose laws) with sexual assault or whatever as any single part is illegal by here laws not just overdoing or fair trial.

Unless twisting what personation actually is, I have no debt at all not to mention false incommensurate punishment being illegal. The same goes for any other acts, things, laws. I am 100% clean both morally (rightfully so) & legally.

I have no debt. In any. Sexual assault, personation, whatever. + incommensurate sentence = illegal.

We also went over many other laws how personation applies only for pretending to be some specific individual. It doesn't work for lying about yourself whether job or ethnicity. We also went over many other laws. Aside from all these being legal, we also went over all these being moral when done rightfully when you deserved them (at least the actor thought so, & he rightfully did them, which happens to be legal).

I met some people offline, real life, in a park and I lied about my ethnicity. Is this legal? I'm sure it's a freedom of speech. - Avvo.com

Quoting on lawyers on Avvo.com on the question “I met some people offline, real life, in a park and I lied about my ethnicity. Is this legal? I'm sure it's a freedom of speech.”,

Lawyer: “There is no law against being a liar under these circumstances.”

Aside from Avvo.com, I also showed a similar record before.

Quoting from the decision by the Supreme Court & its reference to the laws from Firstthings.com, “the Supreme Court finds that it is Constitutional to lie about yourself”.

Freedom of Speech Includes Some Kinds of Lies

"the Supreme Court finds that it is constitutional to lie about yourself.

The case centered on Xavier Alvarez, a water-district board member in California, who was convicted of falsely claiming to be a Medal of Honor recipient. A federal appeals court threw out the conviction, finding that the First Amendment didn’t envision a “powerful government” policing everyone’s speech for “worthless, offensive, and demonstrable untruths.”"

So, aside from setting these straight, so what exactly are the laws on identity? Roughly speaking, there are Identity Fraud & Personation (Impersonation). Neither counts for lying about yourself. Both laws are specific about pretending to be someone “specific”, faking to be a “specific person” & a “specific person’s” identity. Also, they see if you acquired any false profit (proceeds) from that identity of “someone specific alive & person”.

Let’s quote. Personation.

2005 Connecticut Code - Sec. 53a-130. Criminal impersonation: Class B misdemeanor.

"Sec. 53a-130. Criminal impersonation: Class B misdemeanor. (a) A person is guilty of criminal impersonation when he: (1) Impersonates another and does an act in such assumed character with intent to obtain a benefit or to injure or defraud another; or (2) pretends to be a representative of some person or organization and does an act in such pretended capacity with intent to obtain a benefit or to injure or defraud another; or (3) pretends to be a public servant other than a sworn member of an organized local police department or the Division of State Police within the Department of Public Safety, or wears or displays without authority any uniform, badge or shield by which such public servant is lawfully distinguished, with intent to induce another to submit to such pretended official authority or otherwise to act in reliance upon that pretense."

'Online Impersonation' is a Crime in Texas

"commits an offense if the person, without obtaining the other person's consent and with the intent to harm, defraud, intimidate, or threaten any person, uses the name or persona of another person"

So, these laws are about you pretending to be some other specific individual, not about you lying about yourself like ethnicity or job.

Also, the laws look at you taking false profit (proceeds) from that identity of someone alive & specific, a person. That’s why these laws don’t count for lying about yourself.

Now, let’s see Identity Fraud.

Google

Quoting from google, “Identity fraud may occur when someone steals personal information, opens credit card accounts in the victim's name without their permission, and charges merchandise to those accounts. Conversely, identity fraud does not occur when a credit card is simply stolen.” Again, it is about pretending to be someone specific alive & person. Also, it is about taking false profit (proceeds) with it. That’s why these identity laws don’t count to lying about yourself.

Let’s quote another. On Identity Theft.

Identity Theft and Identity Fraud - Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Quoting from Royal Canadian Mountain Police:

“What is Identity Theft?

Identity theft refers to the preparatory stage of acquiring and collecting someone else's personal information for criminal purposes. As of January 8, 2010, Senate Bill S-4 became law, making it illegal to possess another person's identity information for criminal purposes.

What is Identity Fraud?

Identity fraud is the actual deceptive use of the identity information of another person (living or dead) in connection with various frauds (including for example personating another person and the misuse of debit card or credit card data).”

Again, it is about pretending to be someone specific alive & person. Also, it is about taking false profit (proceeds) with it. That’s why these identity laws don’t count to lying about yourself.

http://www.shouselaw.com/false-impersonation.html

“Under California Penal Code 529 PC, you commit the crime of false impersonation when you:

1. Falsely personate someone (that is, pretend to be them) in their public or private capacity; and
  2. Perform any other act that might cause the person you are impersonating to become liable to a lawsuit or prosecution or become obligated to pay money, or which might cause you to get some benefit from impersonating him/her.”

Hence, false personation only applies when you impersonate some specific individual, not when you take a false identity with characteristics like jobs or ethnicity. Also, there has to be a profit from action.

37962990.screwball5frame.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back