Idaho AG Wants MyPillow Guy To Pay

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Good thing Mike Lindell has more money than sense.
$6,558.83. That's how much Idaho is asking him to pay for his false statements.

"In a cease-and-desist letter to Lindell on Tuesday, Secretary of State Lawerence Denney and Attorney General Lawrence Wasden asked Lindell to “promptly remove all false statements about Idaho’s elections from your website” and “refrain from making similar statements in the future.”

“Despite knowing your statements about Idaho’s elections are false, you have not removed your ‘Big Lie’ chart and continue to perpetuate your false statements,” the letter stated."

My Pillow Guy has been hit with many lawsuits over his lying about the election being "stolen".

One lawsuit includes the maker of Dominion voting machines who's suing the My Pillow Guy for a billion dollars.

Screenshot_20220120-144157.png

:eusa_think:

Good thing Mike Lindell has more money than sense.
$6,558.83. That's how much Idaho is asking him to pay for his false statements.

"In a cease-and-desist letter to Lindell on Tuesday, Secretary of State Lawerence Denney and Attorney General Lawrence Wasden asked Lindell to “promptly remove all false statements about Idaho’s elections from your website” and “refrain from making similar statements in the future.”

“Despite knowing your statements about Idaho’s elections are false, you have not removed your ‘Big Lie’ chart and continue to perpetuate your false statements,” the letter stated."

Um, this violates the 1st Amendment...lol. The Idaho AG needs to be sent packing for being an ignorant ass.

My Pillow Guy has been hit with many lawsuits over his lying about the election being "stolen".

One lawsuit includes the maker of Dominion voting machines who's suing the My Pillow Guy for a billion dollars.
When all is said and done ... this will be Mike Lindell ...

the-jerk-oral-history.png

Forum List

Back