Ice age on the way and if hilary gets in, she will destroy the energy industry, lots of death...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ice age on the way and if hilary gets in, she will destroy the energy industry, lots of death...

:lol: In a weird way I can see why y'all tinfoilers run with this shit. It's damn funny.

Lemme give it a shot.....

"If Hillary is elected the rivers will run backward, the sewers will bubble over and the streets will be knee-deep in puke. And that will be the fun part, before the dinosaurs come back. Then Satan, who has cleverly been disguised as Tim Kaine all along, will rip off his mask and set the earth ablaze, upon which we will all be impaled on skewers roasting slowly in anticipation of the arrival of the alien ship carrying their recipe book called To Serve Man".

How'm I doin'?

Obama energy policy has already caused death in third world countries. The increased cost of energy due to his extraction restrictions has put a squeeze-down on the global economy. Poverty and pestilence in the third world have deteriorated to death as a result.

:lol: In a weird way I can see why y'all tinfoilers run with this shit. It's damn funny.

Lemme give it a shot.....

"If Hillary is elected the rivers will run backward, the sewers will bubble over and the streets will be knee-deep in puke. And that will be the fun part, before the dinosaurs come back. Then Satan, who has cleverly been disguised as Tim Kaine all along, will rip off his mask and set the earth ablaze, upon which we will all be impaled on skewers roasting slowly in anticipation of the arrival of the alien ship carrying their recipe book called To Serve Man".

How'm I doin'?
You got ONE thing right... the part about the puke.

Forum List

Back