I would make a good FBI director

Nope. Not at all, the fact you lack the balls to say is all we need to know.
Nope. I just know it isn't worth my time to inform you of anything because you would have spun it that same stupid way no matter what.

You claim to not be a Repub but vote for nothing but Repubs.
Fine, if that is what you think then give me someone better than the GOP to vote for! But you CAN'T can you, asshole? I mean, you finally have a decent guy like RFK and you won't even put Biden on the same stage with the guy and give him a shot will you, because you know Biden would lose and you goons have Biden sewn up in your creepy little back pockets.

Why is that? Why won't you let RFK debate Biden?

There is nothing illegal in investigating a former President. They are not above the law

If Trumps lawyers thought the search warrants were illegal, they would have challenged them.
They didn’t
The trial has not even started. How in the hell can there be a challenge to the search warrant at this stage.

And yes, there is something illegal in investigating a former President. When based on illegal search warrants, a warrant is specific to a crime, in this case finding boxes of documents. Yet this warrant was literally, generic, allowing a search and seizure of anything and everything.

Nothing illegal when there is probable cause. In this case, Trump had documents in accordance with the Presidential Records act, and Trump had lawyers communicating with everyone interested.

The fact of the matter is, the Democrats will destroy any and all opposition to their power, even if they must do it illegally.

Nope. I just know it isn't worth my time to inform you of anything because you would have spun it that same stupid way no matter what.

Fine, if that is what you think then give me someone better than the GOP to vote for! But you CAN'T can you, asshole? I mean, you finally have a decent guy like RFK and you won't even put Biden on the same stage with the guy and give him a shot will you, because you know Biden would lose and you goons have Biden sewn up in your creepy little back pockets.

Why is that? Why won't you let RFK debate Biden?

You know, there are always more than just 2 choices.

That you do not grasp this says a lot about you.

Why whould I make a good FBI Director?

Because if I were ever asked to get up and testify before Congress about anything, I would say:

1. I can't comment at this time due to an ongoing investigation that is never ending.

OR

2. I dunno. Beats the hell out of me.

And at the end of the day, I will rest easy at night knowing that the worst thing that can happen for me by covering for the DNC is that I get made to look an incompetent corrupt tool before the country, but then, the media will by in large ignore it, so who the hell cares?

And yes, I know many Republicans said he would make a good Director. The problem is, however, the system is so corrupt there are not good people left.
Are you a rightwing Republican? That's a requirement............always has been.

The insurrections and riots in prog cities over several years was not vague. The difference is the power structure was localized. For some reason you think the federal level is lovable and of pure positive vibes. Get rid of laws passed like the Patriot Act and reduce Homeland Security to give others a more comforting view. You should agree with this. It is so much fun going anywhere in public settings like airports, sporting and special events, theme parks, and on and on. Millions and millions of cameras and tens of millions more coming online as time moves on. We are free....comply....we are free...comply...we are free....comply.
Your reply is more suitable for the Badlands category cuz it's wacky and still offers nothing on the thread's topic.

Really? Who is the third choice? And what would you estimate his chances of winning if you already don't think TRUMP stands a chance?

That you think that and so predictably said that speaks volumes about you. :lmao:

They would stand a great chance if people would vote for them. But they will not vote for them because they cannot win....and they cannot win because nobody will vote for them....it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy

The truth is, America doesn’t have safeguards for judges/prosecutors who act radically for political means only.. as we’ve seen recently on the left.

These people are supposed to be above the fray on politics, but modern political activism (which some of these formerly-trusted positions abide by) dictates that it’s necessary to abuse power because the other side is just oh so evil. They think It’s virtuous to abuse power against their domestic enemies

Because if I were ever asked to get up and testify before Congress about anything, I would say:

1. I can't comment at this time due to an ongoing investigation that is never ending.

OR

And at the end of the day, I will rest easy at night knowing that the worst thing that can happen for me by covering for the DNC is that I get made to look an incompetent corrupt tool before the country, but then, the media will by in large ignore it, so who the hell cares?

And yes, I know many Republicans said he would make a good Director. The problem is, however, the system is so corrupt there are not good people left.
Not one fbi director has ever been an ex field agent. Every one of them have been an attorney appointed by the sitting president. Which means they're all politicians. That means the institution itself is political hackery protecting the establishment. Not real "law enforcement."

Not one fbi director has ever been an ex field agent. Every one of them have been an attorney appointed by the sitting president. Which means they're all politicians. That means the institution itself is political hackery protecting the establishment. Not real "law enforcement."
And that is by design.

Thanks

The truth is, America doesn’t have safeguards for judges/prosecutors who act radically for political means only.. as we’ve seen recently on the left.

These people are supposed to be above the fray on politics, but modern political activism (which some of these formerly-trusted positions abide by) dictates that it’s necessary to abuse power because the other side is just oh so evil. They think It’s virtuous to abuse power against their domestic enemies
Nothing is above the fray of politics since human beings are political creatures that bring politics into every aspect of our lives

It's part of our charm.

But to pretend this is not the case is infantile.

OR

Are you a minority? Are you an alphabet person? Sorry, but, if not, then you don't qualify for the job.

I would make a good FBI director​

What do you look like in a dress?
28-2.png

Forum List

Back